Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nyan cat?

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Um... here, have a meme.

• Alt text

drowning in feels

• Meme it up.

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Nyan cat?

• Telltale knows a quality ship.

And that´s Rhyiona

If telltale do a Rhysa ,gotta swap fastly Sasha with Fiona then it will happen.

• If telltale do a Rhysa ,gotta swap fastly Sasha with Fiona then it will happen.

• You got save file for ep2 I've got a best idea ever.Best swap.

Telltale knows a quality ship. And that´s Rhyiona

• My god this is some serious shit

• What is it? :^)

You got save file for ep2 I've got a best idea ever.Best swap.

• Mediafire 4share anything.

I would give you if I could. If someone else can do it I´d love to see what you have in store though.

• Guys, can anyone help @ClementineTheGirl?

They need ep 2 save files.

• You will see ep2 save file pls.

What is it? :^)

• Hope y'all are enjoying spring.
    Me? I've gotta wait a little longer.

Alt text

• I would give you if I could.

If someone else can do it I´d love to see what you have in store though. :)

You will see ep2 save file pls.

• Yeah, I know, but I don´t have them with me.

Mediafire 4share anything.

• 50 pages already. Huh.

Here comes my sappy speech:

I think everybody can agree that here is one Rhyiona member who made this all possible. She/he let this thread grow as big and glorious as we know it today. She/he is the most hard-working, bravest and funniest meme-makers out there.

She/he has won the internet countless of times..Her/his endless pokemon jokes and Fiona diaries has made us laugh, cry and think about the meaning of life.. (some people have even found it, all thanks to this one awesome member)

She/he is also a good leader. Even between shipping wars she/he keeps him/herself calm and collected and if someone insults him/her, he/she just turns the other cheek and takes it. She/he is a good person.

I hate that you can't refer someone without knowing her/his gender in English..

Anyway, I salute you Wolfie! You have made my day so many times..it's so amazing..

Alt text

This is my 50 pages anniversary gift for you ABigBadWolf!!! Let's all hail to the king baby!!

Alt text

Then applause:
    Alt text

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Holy Rhyiona, thank you so much, this made my day.

Alt text

It´s very worth it to put effort into things because of the people here, they´re one of the biggest parts of my motivation to do stuff. :)

(I´m a guy, by the way. :) )

nohuhhuh posted: »

50 pages already. Huh. Here comes my sappy speech: I think everybody can agree that here is one Rhyiona member who made this all possi

• My brother! You deserve it! :)

Holy Rhyiona, thank you so much, this made my day. It´s very worth it to put effort into things because of the people here, they´re one of the biggest parts of my motivation to do stuff. (I´m a guy, by the way. )

• Alt text

Thank you guys, it really means a lot. ;_;

My brother! You deserve it!

• edited April 2015

Meme on it!

Alt text

Meme it up.

• Haha, it´s probably a lot of work. Really, thank you. :D

Thank god I don't need to write he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he anymore! xD

• Thank god I don't need to write he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he anymore! xD

Holy Rhyiona, thank you so much, this made my day. It´s very worth it to put effort into things because of the people here, they´re one of the biggest parts of my motivation to do stuff. (I´m a guy, by the way. )

• edited April 2015

No, thank you! We are all like a big family!

Alt text

Haha, it´s probably a lot of work. Really, thank you.

• Alt text

meme generation

Meme on it!

• Hmm well technically you can refer to someone of unknown gender as they/their/themselves :)

Thank god I don't need to write he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he anymore! xD

• Man, I agree with nohuhhuh.

And I must say you're really cool! So fun to talk to you and read all your memes. :D

So yeah, thanks for being here.

• Alt text

Heck yeah, we´re all in this together!

No, thank you! We are all like a big family!

• And don't forget mr. Green, mr. Bloop and mr. Poogs.

You guys are awesome!

50 pages already. Huh. Here comes my sappy speech: I think everybody can agree that here is one Rhyiona member who made this all possi

• Alt text

Thank you so much guys.

Thank you too for being here because you don´t get anywhere alone!

buntingsir posted: »

Man, I agree with nohuhhuh. And I must say you're really cool! So fun to talk to you and read all your memes. So yeah, thanks for being here.

• You flash up light in the darkness of the cave. You big good 'ol Wolf!!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

You guys are awesome, thanks for everything. :D

You flash up light in the darkness of the cave. You big good 'ol Wolf!!

• That baby got some moves!

meme generation

• Yes this is true, There are so many awesome people in this forum! <3

And don't forget mr. Green, mr. Bloop and mr. Poogs. You guys are awesome!

• so many feels

Thank you so much guys. Thank you too for being here because you don´t get anywhere alone!

• Alt text

And this one? :^)

That baby got some moves!

• We are a team!

so many feels

• Indeed

Yes this is true, There are so many awesome people in this forum!

• She/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he/she/he

Hmm well technically you can refer to someone of unknown gender as they/their/themselves

• cringes

shudders

• You should thank yourself for being awesome too

Alt text

You guys are awesome, thanks for everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.