Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I watched a little bit of his Tremere playthrough yesterday, then I saw he had a Malkavian playthrough up as well. So he must've done 2 in total. :P

Well, as long as you have a general idea of what the vampire world is like - it's all good! XD

Tetra posted: »

I watched Helloween4545 he does various horror games and to my luck he had done that game, I believe he was a malkavian but by the time the LP was over I completely forgot! XD

• It was, it was. It involved lots of relaxing and down-time, but hey, that's normally every day for me!

Anyway, about the story, that rules out those possibilities then, as well as her being a vampire. Eh, I'm going to have to wait for the next part to see like you said. :)

Excuse me for being excited too, I was unexpectedly happy when I read this yesterday. :P

EMMYPESS posted: »

Haha, that's the year my older sister was born too. Not a ghoul, but something else entirely. She was originally Mundy though, I'll say t

• edited April 2015

Ah-hah, I've already spotted various references to Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines in here. I love it! >:D

Oooooooohhhhhhh, Claire is good! Too damn good, if I may add, as I didn't expect her to sneakily bite him like that. Besides, I'm surprised how Kieron has been fine with this the whole time he'd been infected. Claire probably gave him a second chance at life, indeed. ;)

A New Horror... Part: One It had been three years since Kieron had fought in the war for Wonderland and those three years did not treat h

• I need to start writing my first chapter, everyone already took off with theirs. :p

Daywalker's if I recall can be annoying to deal with, though they are still Vampire, plus we finally have some light on Jayne and Nick? The anticipation of this duo is killing me!

Good start.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I've been dreading this since this morning, but I finally found a way to start this challenge, I hope you all like this as it's the first ch

• edited April 2015

Wow, that part where the rabbit ate Marcus was gross and crazy. Lol Crazy from start to finish Pie.

pudding_pie posted: »

Not another Vampire tale If you're hoping for the 'usual' ideas of Vampires: sparkles, girl getting kidnapped or some sort of costume par

• Kieron got laid twice?!

I think I have an idea for my Fable Avengers finale... ;D

A New Horror... Part: One It had been three years since Kieron had fought in the war for Wonderland and those three years did not treat h

• This chapter is kinda short for me, I wrote it in 40 minutes and right before I had to go to work! :P

Isaac is a neutral character... You'll see :)

Yes, NickxJayne will be featured prominently in this tale, you just won't get much, if anything, about Jayne before she got with Nick...

Thank you! XD

MasterStone posted: »

I need to start writing my first chapter, everyone already took off with theirs. Daywalker's if I recall can be annoying to deal with,

• edited April 2015

About Brandy feeding as a rabbit - you wouldn't happen to have been inspired by the Bunnicula book series for that scene, were you?

Alt text

I remember reading a scene in one of the books (I think it was the first one in the series) where the vampire bunny drained a carrot of its juice until it turned pale-white, eventually scaring the family dog and cat in the process.

If you aren't familiar with the books, you are now. :P

Not another Vampire tale If you're hoping for the 'usual' ideas of Vampires: sparkles, girl getting kidnapped or some sort of costume par

• edited April 2015

Like the others, you are off to a superb start for the challenge! I really was like "Oh shit!" when the Casanova vamp got blown away by Isaac. I also figured that he was going to let the guy go, but he had the right idea. Leave no witnesses after situations like that.

For Jayne, I may let this story tell me more about her for now. And from what I've seen of her, Nick is lucky to have her - literally. ;)

I've been dreading this since this morning, but I finally found a way to start this challenge, I hope you all like this as it's the first ch

• Isaac is a Daywalker, but he drinks human blood to give him power and sustain himself, he consumes maybe 2-4 times a week, but tends to look for victims that 'need' to die I guess :/

Jayne is lucky to have Nick, he saved her from the worst situation...

I'm glad you like this though! I may write another chapter today cuz the ideas are fresh in my head :)

Like the others, you are off to a superb start for the challenge! I really was like "Oh shit!" when the Casanova vamp got blown away by Isaa

• I noticed because I'm pretty sure the Blade movies inspired you to make him like that. XD

Understandable, can't go hungry otherwise it's feeding frenzy time. Which is usually the most dangerous way for vampires to acquire blood.

You know my response, I will wait! :)

Isaac is a Daywalker, but he drinks human blood to give him power and sustain himself, he consumes maybe 2-4 times a week, but tends to look

• I've never watched them, but yes, I was inspired because Blade is a Daywalker himself :D

Nick will suffer from this (SPOILER :O)

I know :)

I noticed because I'm pretty sure the Blade movies inspired you to make him like that. XD Understandable, can't go hungry otherwise it's

• edited April 2015

I figured as much, I meant by the scenes I provided earlier in one of the preparation posts I made for the vampire challenge. :P

Goddamn it, now the experience is ruined for me. (just kidding!)

I've never watched them, but yes, I was inspired because Blade is a Daywalker himself Nick will suffer from this (SPOILER :O) I know

• Oh I loved those fight scenes! My ex-Karate instructor is a huge fan of Wesley Snipes because he can "Deliver some beautiful kicks" :P

Sorry, I can never keep everything bottled in, and I have literally 1 person where I live that would understand fiction (my mate writes original fiction as opposed to fan fiction, he likes the creativity it entails) Plus he's the only person I know personally that understands Fables or TWAU! XD

I figured as much, I meant by the scenes I provided earlier in one of the preparation posts I made for the vampire challenge. :P Goddamn it, now the experience is ruined for me. (just kidding!)

• If everyone could have the ability to fight like Wesley, I bet they'd take it. XD

Looks like we're going to have to solve that little problem, won't we? Jk, I don't mind. ;) Original fiction sounds cool as well! I actually tried it a few times myself, believe it or not, now that I think of it.

Oh I loved those fight scenes! My ex-Karate instructor is a huge fan of Wesley Snipes because he can "Deliver some beautiful kicks" :P So

• I've only noticed he had one, maybe I'm going mad XD

Yes! Now that I've finally woken up from my nap and I have played a bit of Devil May Cry 4 it is time to write! :D

I watched a little bit of his Tremere playthrough yesterday, then I saw he had a Malkavian playthrough up as well. So he must've done 2 in total. :P Well, as long as you have a general idea of what the vampire world is like - it's all good! XD

• Yes! :D Refrences must be made! :D

Claire is very sneaky and very smart, she comepletely outsmarted Kieron and had her way! The only reason Kieron is able to accept his case is secret. ;) Maybe she sis and maybe she is the one! :3

Ah-hah, I've already spotted various references to Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines in here. I love it! >:D Oooooooohhhhhhh, Claire

• Woah lol I woke up to this, not sure how to react o.o Although I can say I am intrigued and now am anxious to see what happens! XD

MasterStone posted: »

Kieron got laid twice?! I think I have an idea for my Fable Avengers finale... ;D

• I'd rather fight like Jason Bourne or James Bond, I actually prefer fights where the character uses simple techniques that work (stuff that pretty much anyone can do without needing to be a fitness instructor :P) But I like my flashy Martial Arts as well :P

He writes characters that have real mental problems as my friend suffers from Aspergers, though he isn't that bad. One of his characters, Rhemsehr (which is where I got the name for that boy) is an alcoholic sniper with PTSD in a sci-fi universe XD

If everyone could have the ability to fight like Wesley, I bet they'd take it. XD Looks like we're going to have to solve that little pro

• Lmao that was pretty funny and I don't know why. I like how Brandy operates very...different I will say XD. Dude I went to bed at two a.m. that must've been rough!

Awesome as always! :D

• Oh man, Isaac seems like a badass. And his 1911 reminds me of Dantes ebony and ivory :3.

Also Nick and Jayne are in for a bit of a whirl aren't they? This was awesome man and I told you it would be! :D I look forward to more! :D

• Isaac has more than just that pistol >:) Lol maybe I should've given him white hair as well :P

Nick and Jayne are in for something big...

Thnx man! XD

Oh man, Isaac seems like a badass. And his 1911 reminds me of Dantes ebony and ivory . Also Nick and Jayne are in for a bit of a whirl aren't they? This was awesome man and I told you it would be! I look forward to more!

• OMG I loved this book as a kid! :P How funny is that because I was totally doing it off the top of my head. XD Thanks for this, my good man! This seriously made my day! Brandy would love to know there is such a thing as a Vampire bunny! XD

About Brandy feeding as a rabbit - you wouldn't happen to have been inspired by the Bunnicula book series for that scene, were you? I

• Oh I've been waiting for so long when it came to Jayne and now, I have this wonderful opportunity to enjoy her and Nick's relationship! :D

Isaac reminds me of those guys tat use to hang out behind the gym, smoke their cigarettes and drink Beer. XD He has that 'badass' persona to him and I like it! >:D

Great start, my good man!! :D

• Needed break #2 from the unpacking. Guess this is how Pie and his younger brother take breaks these days....XD

Alt text

Lack of sleep is making us do things. 0.0 Anyways, I had time to write another page for the challenge. :3

Four-leaf Clover club

Brandy was an Alleycat and never stayed in the same place twice. In the dead of night, as the mundies and various Fables slept, she'd creep along the shadows, making her way to the next destination. She came to Fabletown three years ago, after the 'accident' and escaping her hometown. So many refused to ask, fearing the consequences that laid for them. Brandy kept to herself and there was not a soul that knew ALL her secrets. Jack Horner, the guy who thought he could 'bang' her, did all he could. Used every trick in his little book to lure her into his sheets for a nightcap.

But every time, Jack failed. She only hung out with him for both the social and pity. Plus, a cheap Beer and bar food sounded somewhat pleasurable to her. Parking the Toyota, Brandy stomps out her cigarette and immediatly detects a potential meal for later. Several girls in a group, drunk off their ass and attempting to stand up, cackled and roared wth laughter along the brick walls. Passing by, Brandy 'accidentally'
    bumps into a brunette. Dressed like a prostitute on the mean streets of New York, she tries to toss her bottle at Brandy.

"Dumb....bitch..." Brandy tries not to laugh. "You...made me...almost....fall...bitch..."

Ignoring the rants of a stupid drunk college girl and her childish crew, Brandy enters the Four-leaf clover. The tiny area smells heavily of watered down Beer, cheap cigarettes and a hint of body spray and old mustard. Why Jack wanted to 'party' here, Brandy would never know. It was best to never question Jack's antics at times. Passing by several Bikers near the pool table, a firm grasp clamps against Brandy's buttocks. The man with a pencil thin mustache, leather jacket, pants and bandana licks his lips and continues to hold tightly.

"DAMN! Fresh meat in here! I LOVE the dark part on MY Turkeys..."

Brandy chuckles, shaking her head and glances up at the man. "My my. A bit grabby with the hands there, aren't we pal?"

The biker leans on his pool stick. "Hey. How's about you and me leave this shit stain bar and you can come ride on both my bike AND a real man tonight?"

Brandy continues to laugh. "Wow. Does that line work EVERY time you try to 'pick' up your next meal? Nah, baby boy. I'm good. Go back to playing with your boys and let this 'dark piece' of the Turkey look for something worth letting their gravy cover her up with..."

The Biker's buddies hoot and howler; the other, now frustrated and embarresed, grabs Brandy by the arms and holds her against the pool table.

"You fucking bitch! I outta' cut that pretty little tongue out for-"

"Wow-" Brandy stomps on his boot, causing the Biker to scream. "-What a REAL man we have here tonight!" Brandy slinks to the side and punches him in the gut. "How could a pretty little thing like me EVER question you? OH! What's a girl to do....boo fuckin' hoo."

The biker takes out a switch blade and weilds it at Brandy. "COME here, you stupid fucking bitch! Let me CARVE into that breast meat ya' got there!"

Brandy counts the men surrounding her. "Hmmm. I see: there are five of you and one of me. OH, so sad, eh fellas?" Brandy reaches into her pocket. "WHAT ever shall I do?"

She takes outs a lighter and cigarette. The men all point their knives or pool sticks. Taking a puff, Brandy exhales a cloud. The color, however, turns into a yellow mist. The men begin to choke, thrash on the ground and grasp towards the air. The barkeep, a local Goblin, continues wiping down several glasses. Only two other people in the bar was Jack and another Fable; the drunk college girls remaned outside, now asking random strangers for money. The biker's flesh peels away from thier face, leaving behind a puddle of mush. Jack whistles, holding up a beer.

"DAAAAAAMN girl! I like your style lately and all this Vampire 'voodoo' bullshit you have up your sleeves. What kind of cigarettes are those? You know, my boss has been pushing my buttons lately and I MIGHT be in the mood for-"

Brandy grabs Jack's wrist and holds tightly. "DON'T even think about, bean boy..."

"OUCH hey, easy here, bat girl! I was just playing and-"

"BAT girl?"

The bartender looks up. "Easy there, Jack. You know the rules: apologies to the nice young lady because I ain't in the mood to clean up TWO messes tonight. I already go that one over there..."

That was another thing Brandy would not tolerate. Ignorance. The media, books and songs portrayed Vampires as these 'children of the night' and they transformed into Bats. Disgusting, thought Brandy, as she releases her hold on Jack's wrist. They never turned into animals unless they HAD to blend in, as Brandy did not too long ago. It was their only way to camaflouge in certain situations. No one would ever suspect a cute bunny or a harmless house pet...

"Give me a shot of Whiskey, Fred."

"Long night?"

"Its had some good moments."

Jack its beside Brandy, rubbing his wrist. "SOOOO, sugar tits. Where does the 'child of the night' wish to hit up first? I was thinking after this we hit a strip joint, since you know...you're not going to let me touch that sweet can tonight and Jack needs to do climbing on more then just a Bean Stalk tonight."

Brandy laughs. "Your right hand ain't cuttin' it, Jackie-boy?"

"Ahh don't be that way, Brands. Look, there is this club called the Pudding n' Pie, see and they have all KINDS of shit. The owner will hook you up with anyone you'd like."

Brandy knew the owner. He recently returned to Fabletown after his stay at the Farm for a sentence given some time ago. She had the biggest crush on old Georgie Porgie and tried numerous times to see 'Big Ben' and all his glory. But Georgie denied the offer and claimed he had been 'spoken' for. Brandy never saw a woman and assumed he meant the club. Drinking the last drop, Brandy agrees.

"Sure, Jack-why not? I too need a break from 'riding' the night sky."

Jack slaps his knees and wraps his arm around Brandy. "THERE you go! Barkeep, we're gone!"

Fred ignores Jack's remarks, looks at the pile of dead bodies and shakes his head. Walking to the car, Brandy jumps into the driver's seat. Sliding inside, Jack checks out the new ride.

"Cool car. Is it new?"

"Kind of."

"Oh...." Jack opens the glove copatment and takes out the Insurance. "Hmm, alright Mr. Marcus Ingrid..."

"He won't mind." Brandy backs up and peels into the road. "Pudding n' Pie, here we come."

As an Alleycat does, Brandy was now heading to a new location with her 'borrowed' car and blonde sidekick, eager to feel and see boobs.

any questions, you know the drill. :3 Tired as shit but it's been a great day. Now, back to unpacking. :)

• Enjoy their love while it lasts with this fic >:)

I styled him off of a jacket and hoodie combo that I thought I would look good in actually :P Isaac has quite a backstory, and all will be revealed soon...

Thnx man, hope you're settled in at last! XD

Oh I've been waiting for so long when it came to Jayne and now, I have this wonderful opportunity to enjoy her and Nick's relationship!

• When the entities in the mirror are in a state of such oppression and fear things are really getting serious. Kinda forgot that when Junior became Bloody Junior he not only gained the powers but the rule over the others. He's a confident leader, yet seeing him breaking down after is a bit of a tug on the heart-strings. Can remember when Mary used to sing 'My Only Sunshine' to him when he was young and I love how she's always there to comfort him, not because Junior needs it, but because she truly cares.

Gren running out naked and shouting to the sky really shows just how much the whole thing with Robert is a shock and how adamant he is that he won't fight his brother. I'm glad Robert's not totally won over by Carla; she might have snuck her way into him but the true Robert's battling on and he'll come out on top in the end. He's just got to.

Then there's the children's plan. What it is exactly I'm not certain but they've got bits of Emily and Gren in them, so they'll be putting up a real fight. XD

You've probably already posted the conclusion by now but I'm going to have to leave it till the morning to carry on; definitely making sure I don't miss any of these again! XD

Night before the battle part 2 Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying

• This is true; they feel the evil that Carla has become and when they can, so does Junior. He's strong to a point and like all the others, has his breaking point. I too, look back on that 'PorgieClan' comic and picture BloodyMary singing to Junior as she tucks him into bed. She's always sang that song to him and even though Mary acts a certain way, her love for Junior has always been there. :3 You have no idea how much I'm smiling now, ever since you brought up that song and the connection it has to them. :)

Gren and Robert have been through a lot and knowing Carla is using his own brother against him is making Gren feel things he's kept away for so long: fear. Worry. Anger. Hurt...He loves Robert. JJ was a bit worried I'd turn Robert into a mad man but I assure you, that will not happen. :3 Carla, however, is strong....

Ah yes. Those sneaky little four Gremily hybrids. :3 This is true. The quads are indeed tough little rascals! >:D

I have not posted the conclusion, actually; just began posting the battle and what is to come after this. :) I'm glad you've enjoyed the tale so far. This has been fun to write. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

When the entities in the mirror are in a state of such oppression and fear things are really getting serious. Kinda forgot that when Junior

• No problem! I had to share part of my childhood there. :)

In the world of Fables, anything is possible!

Can't wait 'till she meets Jack, out of all the characters. XD

OMG I loved this book as a kid! :P How funny is that because I was totally doing it off the top of my head. XD Thanks for this, my good man! This seriously made my day! Brandy would love to know there is such a thing as a Vampire bunny! XD

• Are you serious!? :0 NOOOOOOOOOO! XD

Well, I'll be looking out for Isaac and his stylish jacket & hoodie combo and his pistol! >:D

We're almost done. :P Unpacking is the worse but we make fun out of it. XD Needed another break.

Enjoy their love while it lasts with this fic I styled him off of a jacket and hoodie combo that I thought I would look good in actually

• My reaction to the picture:

Alt text

I will read this eventually, so keep an eye for another comment or an edited version of this one soon!

Needed break #2 from the unpacking. Guess this is how Pie and his younger brother take breaks these days....XD Lack of sleep is makin

• I totally agree with you on that one, my good man! Vampire chicks can be both! XD

I know, right? Here I was for the LONGEST time saying 'I hate Jack! He's stupid, blah, blah, blah, blah...' and the fool managed to make his way into my story. :0 I felt he'd make for a great friend to Brandy. Almost like a very annoying little brother. XD

No problem! I had to share part of my childhood there. In the world of Fables, anything is possible! Can't wait 'till she meets Jack, out of all the characters. XD

• edited April 2015

Color me excited for a hella-good time with the dialogue then. XD

I totally agree with you on that one, my good man! Vampire chicks can be both! XD I know, right? Here I was for the LONGEST time saying '

• This story is non-canon to my other ones!!!! It's ok dude... it's ok... XD

He has more than just a pistol my friend, I've always been big on weapons and what weapons a guy should carry. My Mum frequently asks me if a gun comes on TV "What make is that?" and usually I'm like "That's a so and so..." :P

Glad to hear that, I'd read your chapters but I'm chatting with Keisha and well... priorities ;)

Are you serious!? :0 NOOOOOOOOOO! XD Well, I'll be looking out for Isaac and his stylish jacket & hoodie combo and his pistol! >:D We're almost done. :P Unpacking is the worse but we make fun out of it. XD Needed another break.

• Isaac is gonna pull out Pandoras box XD Dantes lost sibling? Lol XP

Oh man! I can't wait! :D

Isaac has more than just that pistol Lol maybe I should've given him white hair as well :P Nick and Jayne are in for something big... Thnx man! XD

• I was thinking more along the lines of a pump-action shotgun, but that works as well :P Dante already has a lost nephew, that's more than enough...

Isaac is gonna pull out Pandoras box XD Dantes lost sibling? Lol XP Oh man! I can't wait!

• Shotgun rain? I like it! :D Ah that's right...poor Dante man.

I was thinking more along the lines of a pump-action shotgun, but that works as well :P Dante already has a lost nephew, that's more than enough...

• Lol that picture XD

Also holy shit! Brandy is a total badass! Like Jack said what were those cigarettes?

You portrayed Jack really good! I found myself laughing a lot when his mouth started to yap, and Brandys replies only made it better XD

I can't wait for more man! :D

Needed break #2 from the unpacking. Guess this is how Pie and his younger brother take breaks these days....XD Lack of sleep is makin

• Maybe... >:)

Nah, pump action loaded with silver shrapnel. Maybe a few other toys as well XD

Shotgun rain? I like it! Ah that's right...poor Dante man.

• I'm thinking about giving Kieron a new sword that is similar to Neros red queen :3

I can't wait to see what Isaac uses :D

Maybe... Nah, pump action loaded with silver shrapnel. Maybe a few other toys as well XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.