I Forged the Letter! Confessional THREAD!

Hello Everyone,

I was being honorable but strong but when push came to shove "I FORGED the LETTER" and I feel really BAD about it(Sorry , Margh, Luv, I screwed you over) BUT so far it has saved some Forrester Ass!

I know, WRONG, and the psychology of this game is fascinating. The decisions we must make! The time seems so brief and my cursor does not seem fast enough as well (or accurate in game) I am only one person of a measly 23% that chose to forge the letter!

I really feel guilty. I know I will have to pay for that decision. I also feel abnormal. Most of my decisions have been pretty average. Oh, I also chose to Kill when my family was murdered at the Pig Farm.

Part of my Moral struggle playing the game is the "time," Era, and Subject i.e "Game of Thrones," that the decision is being made in AND the present time that I exist in. (sometimes , perhaps, Modern reactions are not applicable or intelligent in feudal times?)

I would like to hear from others that perhaps have made decisions that are NOT considered the norm?

Love to all of you,

Sister NM

Comments

• I didn't kill Dameon (only like 5% of people didn't).

Don't really feel all that bad cause I still feel that coal boy is up to something >:[

• I didn't kill him either.

And after that hilarious dialogue, I feel great.

Green613 posted: »

I didn't kill Dameon (only like 5% of people didn't). Don't really feel all that bad cause I still feel that coal boy is up to something >:[

• edited April 2015

Way to go InGen and Green,

This is GREAT.

The 5% Club Steps up !!!!!

You might be influencing me not to kill Daemeon when I get there and also you may be fulfilling my petulant need to belong to a 5% approved decision making Club. (Also known as a 5% Moral Barometer Club, ho ho)

Glad to see confessionals from those of us who are perhaps playing a "darker side" to the Game.

The Power of Christ Compells you! (Sick Excorcism, Joke)

Sister MaryNoMercy (Can you tell that I went to a Catholic School? LOL)

• Welcome to the Forums!

I got a Catholic school as well.

Way to go InGen and Green, This is GREAT. The 5% Club Steps up !!!!! You might be influencing me not to kill Daemeon when I get th

• Disagree about the Coal Boy being up to something. He strongly seems to be one of Varus' "little birds," and Varus is generally good and has "the realms" best interest at heart. That means helping noble houses who would help defend the country when "winter comes" thrive and stay alive, when houses like the Lannister's and Whitehills who have only their own special interests at heart, are trying to ruin them.

I didn't kill Dameon (only like 5% of people didn't). Don't really feel all that bad cause I still feel that coal boy is up to something >:[

• I didn't kill Damien either and I feel so bad now Tom's got this nasty scar. I thought it was 7%?

• Huh me neither, a bit more selfishly but I just know you cannot kill someone in kings landing, plus the coal kid is not to be trusted. I just dont know the kid (Or his bosses) angle, Sera, Cersei, Margeary, Whitehill guy I get their motives but him?

I didn't kill him either. And after that hilarious dialogue, I feel great.

• Don't worry about it. It won't matter anyway.

• I don't get why you feel bad, it's not going to have any impact. Maybe one line of diaolgue.

• The thing about the Game of Thrones: Sometimes you just gotta play it, to try to keep i from playing you

• I confess for making the bald man cry in a turtle stew.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.