first time watching the show.

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

ok so i just started watching the show. good stuff. barely gonna be in ep 3. and so far i get why people hate that draco malfoy looking motherfucker. Poor Lady :,,(.... but i hate Arya's sister lil bitch. but the character i love the most is Arya, from seeing some highlight about her character i love that character. well i really dig hope it keeps the awesomeness.

Comments

• wtf how do people hate Sansa for. She is bethroyed to Joffrye, and she can't mess that up. LEAVE HER ALONE. !!!!!!!!!!!!

• i hate her because she didnt tell the truth and got lady killed :,(.... and what you said after "wtf how do people hate Sansa for." i dont understand... she couldve prevented that if she just told the truth and not trying to loose future "trophy queen" status if she ever gets married to that lil bitch of a prince.

but again im barely in ep 3 so maybe i wont hate her much.

wtf how do people hate Sansa for. She is bethroyed to Joffrye, and she can't mess that up. LEAVE HER ALONE. !!!!!!!!!!!!

• wtf how do people hate Sansa for.

Its really easy to hate sansa particularly season 1, shes pretty horrible, spoilt and an airhead. Though even after that shes totally naive until even the newest season. Shes better now but still not the best

wtf how do people hate Sansa for. She is bethroyed to Joffrye, and she can't mess that up. LEAVE HER ALONE. !!!!!!!!!!!!

• I started off disliking Sansa too, but she's grown to be one of my favourite characters now. Certainly one of the ones I'm rooting for the most, anywho.

• Don't get too attached to the protagonists because this is game of thrones

• ohh i know i heard about this shit

Tolispro posted: »

Don't get too attached to the protagonists because this is game of thrones

• Yeah, Sansa is pretty unlikable at first, but she'll do cool things later. Trust me.

• Have fun. It's one of the most immersive, complicated shows I've ever watched.

• edited April 2015

Have a good time ! ;) I envy you man , Not knowing what's gonna happen and not having to wait 1 year for each season .Best show ever ,Careful tough , don't stay too long on these forum , you might gonna get spoiled .

• oh i hardly visit the game of thrones page...

and thats cool i kinda found out breaking bad like that but i waited for season 5 the most so it was kinda painful...

alikir34 posted: »

Have a good time ! I envy you man , Not knowing what's gonna happen and not having to wait 1 year for each season .Best show ever ,Careful tough , don't stay too long on these forum , you might gonna get spoiled .

• She is the girl who loves the tales of the heroic knight, the handsome king, and doesn't know the truth of the world and the dark side.

wtf how do people hate Sansa for. Its really easy to hate sansa particularly season 1, shes pretty horrible, spoilt and an airhead. Though even after that shes totally naive until even the newest season. Shes better now but still not the best

• Yes that part of why sansa is so annoying particulalrly at first. I like book 5 sansa and late season 4 and 5 sansa but before that shes just a naive twit. Even the most recent sansa isnt great, and personally I think of her kinda of like a young cersei who has more of a reason to be cruel and cold.

She is the girl who loves the tales of the heroic knight, the handsome king, and doesn't know the truth of the world and the dark side.

• Arya is the Bestest! Sansa will get more interesting, and more sympathetic after a while. Joffrey only gets worse though.

If you like reading, you should definitely try the books though, they are a million times better. Not that the show is bad....i just like the detail and storylines in the books.

• hmmmm thats a lot of books lolol.and i hope sansa gets better, because i understand joffrey being a douche, hes a damn near king and his mom has him all spoiled, fucking brat. so i get why he is like that.

and i seen other clips of Arya killing mofos before i starrted the series and from what i seen it looks like they are trying to build her up as the main character...

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Arya is the Bestest! Sansa will get more interesting, and more sympathetic after a while. Joffrey only gets worse though. If you like rea

• There is no main character really. Arya's storyline (to me at least) doesn't have any sort of impact in the major story and is mostly just about one of the last Starks survival. I love her storyline, but yeah. If you want to really classify a main character of the series it'd be Tyrion to me, definitely not Arya.

jamex1223 posted: »

hmmmm thats a lot of books lolol.and i hope sansa gets better, because i understand joffrey being a douche, hes a damn near king and his mom

• shouldve phrased it better. to me kinda feels that way. cuz her story just seems like the most interesting it is reall good show ned is pretty much fucked right now....

There is no main character really. Arya's storyline (to me at least) doesn't have any sort of impact in the major story and is mostly just a

• In terms of major characters, there's been at least 50 so far that have been credited in the opening sequence, up to Season 5. It's really a wide ensemble cast and it's one of Game of Throne's strengths.

I'd say Arya does have a major role in the story though. She's been around since the start, she's a Stark, and she's looking to do some damage in the future.

shouldve phrased it better. to me kinda feels that way. cuz her story just seems like the most interesting it is reall good show ned is pretty much fucked right now....

• Tyrion is definitely the one who has traveled the most, met the most characters, and played one of the bigger parts in the series - weaving in and out of everyone elses storylines.

The 'main' characters IMO are the ones whose chapters we started out with in GOT (book). Ned, Catelyn, Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion and Danaerys. Then with subsequent books the cast of main and supporting players grows larger and larger. But the main ones are still the same, (minus Ned and Cat obviously).

There is no main character really. Arya's storyline (to me at least) doesn't have any sort of impact in the major story and is mostly just a

• It is a lot of books. Lol. But IMO, the story itself benefits from all that space. There are just so many things/people/places/subtleties that they have to leave out of the show or change altogether because of time or monetary constraints.
    The first season of the show is very faithful to the book, but subsequent seasons veer farther and farther from what happens in their counterparts.

Joffrey is a spoiled little fucker for sure, but there is more to him than just that. It's more obvious in the books, but he has done some really messed up things. Tried to have people assassinated, mutilated animals, and other really disturbing shit.

hmmmm thats a lot of books lolol.and i hope sansa gets better, because i understand joffrey being a douche, hes a damn near king and his mom

• but he has done some really messed up things. Tried to have people assassinated, mutilated animals, and other really disturbing shit."

damn that in the book??? some serial killer type shit

Arya_Stupid posted: »

It is a lot of books. Lol. But IMO, the story itself benefits from all that space. There are just so many things/people/places/subtleties th

• Yep. Joff is a messed up little boy.

but he has done some really messed up things. Tried to have people assassinated, mutilated animals, and other really disturbing shit." damn that in the book??? some serial killer type shit

• lolol yeah. all i hear how much they hate him, but i hate his cunt mom more..

torkahn808 posted: »

Yep. Joff is a messed up little boy.

• You're not wrong for hating her more. She's just as if not more fucked up than Joffrey, and the REASON Joffrey is as fucked up as he is in the first place. Always trying to control everything. Not to mention, Joffrey is just a boy and she's a grown woman who is VERY self centered and only cares about what she wants. Even if that's at the expense of her childrens happiness. Though, Joffrey is probably my least favorite for certain things he's done(particularly at the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2).

lolol yeah. all i hear how much they hate him, but i hate his cunt mom more..

• I'd hate Cersei more because she realizes her son is uncontrollable and yet she doesn't do jack to fix his behavior.

Ryanoo posted: »

You're not wrong for hating her more. She's just as if not more fucked up than Joffrey, and the REASON Joffrey is as fucked up as he is in t

• That too.

torkahn808 posted: »

I'd hate Cersei more because she realizes her son is uncontrollable and yet she doesn't do jack to fix his behavior.

• Give Sansa a chance. She is actually one of the most interesting characters. The show omit a lot of her character. I suggest reading the books as well

Sign in to comment in this discussion.