What house is Finn from?

What if he were a Whitehill? In a way, he kind of looks like Lord Whitehill, idk.

What house do you think Finn's from?

Comments

• There's a clue on his knife...

• Might just be a random member of the smallfolk or something. Or a farmer or something.

• I think House Piper of Pinkmaiden, a Riverlands house, Stark loyalists, because his knife is from there.

Somewhere in the Riverlands if not there.

• Here's either a Northerner or a Riverlander who follows the Old Gods. If he did kill a noble from House Piper (though certainly not Lord Clement or anyone like that), it would suggest the latter.

• I don't think Finn is nobility.

• Well, Cotter is the Lord of House Potato, Lord Potato Fucker being the title of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if Finn was some kind of nobility. lol jk

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think Finn is nobility.

• I assumed Finn was one of the Smallfolk. Possibly a stable boy or servant to a noble house?

• Finn Whitehill...y'know it kinda sounds like a Whitehill name. They're always monosyllabic--Ludd, Gwyn, etc. And we do know that Gryff has three older brothers...hmm :L

The knife implies he lived under the Pipers of Pinkmaiden, who are from the Riverlands. But Finn takes his Night's Watch Oath beneath a weirwood tree, suggesting First-Men-Northern heritage. Could just be a mistake...

• He said Lordling, so perhaps it was one of the Lord's sons or something? That seems like more of a crime that's punishable by death, though.

He says that he took the Lord's knife before stabbing him with it, which means that the Lord belonged to House Piper. Finn is most likely a smallfolk or stable boy or whatever around that House.

• He says that he took the Lord's knife before stabbing him with it, which means that the Lord belonged to House Piper. Finn is most likely a smallfolk or stable boy or whatever around that House.

I think House Piper of Pinkmaiden, a Riverlands house, Stark loyalists, because his knife is from there. Somewhere in the Riverlands if not there.

• Maybe Finn escaped to the Wall to avoid death?

JakeSt123 posted: »

He said Lordling, so perhaps it was one of the Lord's sons or something? That seems like more of a crime that's punishable by death, though.

• It doesn't necessarily means he killed a member of House Piper, as they're rather major within the Riverlands. Even if that story is true, it's likely that the lord/lordling wasn't in any way major.

Also, it would have been most likely punished by death, meaning that, as a reason for his banishment to the Wall, it's rather unlikely.

I think House Piper of Pinkmaiden, a Riverlands house, Stark loyalists, because his knife is from there. Somewhere in the Riverlands if not there.

• He doesn't seem too happy to be there, though. Makes it seem like he was sent there by someone else - perhaps a family member or something.

Maybe Finn escaped to the Wall to avoid death?

• Yeah, maybe like how Duncan forces Gared to go to the Wall, someone Finn was close to sent him there on purpose to avoid death.

JakeSt123 posted: »

He doesn't seem too happy to be there, though. Makes it seem like he was sent there by someone else - perhaps a family member or something.

• edited April 2015

Like Mors Westford but he was with the crown family before he got to the wall in the R.P.G he can change forms with his dog and use it with hero powers in battles and helping with other things,because you play as him and Alester Sarwyck a red follow of a fire god,it is the wildings legends of some of their people of who they are,Why i did it like this is because it is in the lore and legends page in the codex in the R.P.G video game as well in the person's back-story in the game and the R.P.G has spoilers for the book series in the game guide as well in the in-game story that maybe can be a spoiler for 1 or more of the up coming episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.