Which Player Characters (if any) do you think will die?

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I think Gared and Mira will/can be executed for treason/desertion near the end of the game by a player-controlled Rodrik in a deal proposed by Lord Whitehill, in exchange for peace between the two houses. The final ingame decision will be wether or not you agree to the terms.

Comments

• There will probably be a choice between Asher and Rodrik I'm thinking.

• Mira will be determinant, Gared will probavly die :P (maybe Jon will forgive him), I dunno if Rodrick will die or live and Asher will live bcs he is life!

• Gared I think canon

Mira determinant

I think the rest are good.

• Gared is so dead.

• Of the four playable characters, either Mira or Gared. Mira since she's in King's Landing and since she already had one person try to kill her, and Gared since the Night's Watch will be coming after him for deserting.

• Gared is the only one I'm 90% certain about. I don't think his story could really go anywhere in a second season and there's been a lot of foreshadowing for his death.

Mira and Asher still have places they can go in their stories (Mira escaping KL and attempting to get to Ironrath/elsewhere, Asher going back to Westeros with or without his soldiers.)

Rodrik should live, considering he's 'died' once already. There doesn't need to be a contest between him and Asher, as they can just take out the Whitehills and have Asher declare himself lord of Highpoint or something, making a cadet branch (House Forrester of Highpoint). My personal theory, however, is that Ironrath will fall and the survivors of Rodrik's storyline will have to find sanctuary in Season 2 (Thus losing their 'house' status and becoming the 'clan' they are referred to as in ADWD)

• I reckon that Asher is the only one who's safe. Mira maybe less so. Rodrik and Gared seem to be the ones who won't pull out of it, though I think Rodrik's survival may depend on player choice. Talia may replace him as the Ironrath POV.

• There's no way Asher will accept an offer to be lord of highpoint he doesn't want to be a lord he never has he hates the very idea of lordship Asher was exiled because Gregor had to think of what was best for the house it was his duty as lord.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Gared is the only one I'm 90% certain about. I don't think his story could really go anywhere in a second season and there's been a lot of f

• I'm thinking Gared will die how you ask? Gared will go to Ironrath tell the Forresters about the north grove and he'll be executed as a deserter but for the feels we will have to do it while playing as Rodrik. Just a theory this is in no way fact.

• Maybe Gared's life depends on who you chose as Sentinel. After all, it was Duncan who sent him past the wall.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm thinking Gared will die how you ask? Gared will go to Ironrath tell the Forresters about the north grove and he'll be executed as a deserter but for the feels we will have to do it while playing as Rodrik. Just a theory this is in no way fact.

• Rodrik may be the Ned Stark or Lee Everett death of the game, and in terms of story I can't see how far it's gonna go if they decide to continue the Forrester's story in Season 2. Gared is a close second.

• Ive really grown to like all the characters and don't want anyone to die. However, this is Game of Thrones and we all know what that means. Rodrik is my favorite and i have a strong feeling hes not going to make it by the end of this season :( I hope I'm wrong though!

• I don't think Gared is gonna to die in episode 4 because I look at the episodes and episode 6 is the ice dragon so a 50% chance that Gared is gonna make it out of the Night's Watch. Mira will probably die in episode 5 which is called Nest of Vipers and that is a line from Tyrion.

• Gared for sure.

• Ethan!

Oh.. wait.

• Gared is the one with the smallest chance of survival, honestly. I don't see them killing Asher but maybe Rodrik? Mira has biggest chance survival in my eyes. Now, I just hope none of them turn determinant, because that would mean we definitely wouldn't play as them in the second season, which isn't exactly a positive thing in my opinion...

• poor gared

Sign in to comment in this discussion.