Game of Thrones Headcanon Thread

I don't believe there is a thread for headcanons, though if there is, I apoligize. If not, let's start.

Gryff and Rodrik were actually friends in childhood. However Lord Forrester and similarly Lord Whitehill caught them playing once, and disciplined them to stay away from one another and practically teach that they should hate one another.

Comments

• I like to think Asher and Mira used to have a bond similar to the one Rodrik and Talia have right now.

• I also think that!

JakeSt123 posted: »

I like to think Asher and Mira used to have a bond similar to the one Rodrik and Talia have right now.

• Rodrik believes he is good looking.
    Talia: and your face...
    Rodrik: What you telling me I don't look good?
    Talia: I wouldn't dare.

Elaena:you look... you're really...
    Rodrik: I know I'm unspeakably handsome.

• Rodrik is a brotha from another motha.

Elaena is the bomb though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik believes he is good looking. Talia: and your face... Rodrik: What you telling me I don't look good? Talia: I wouldn't dare. Elaena:you look... you're really... Rodrik: I know I'm unspeakably handsome.

• Cotter fucked potatoes.

Oh wait, that's actually canon.

• Duncan is secretly gay and always had a thing for Lord Forrester.

• edited April 2015

Jaqen H'ghar is Syrio Forel.

There was a maester hiding behind that rock.

Gregor managed to escape and is hanging out with Ethan.

#iwanttobelieve

• edited April 2015

We saw Gregor die.

#dreamscrushed

dinofire posted: »

Jaqen H'ghar is Syrio Forel. There was a maester hiding behind that rock. Gregor managed to escape and is hanging out with Ethan. #iwanttobelieve

• What do you mean by playing? o.O

I wish that Drogon killed Beshka.

• edited April 2015

Elissa Forrester can sing as well as Talia and used to sing all her children different lullabies, but stopped when the war started up and Gregor had to leave.

Edit: & Also, Malcolm is the younger brother of Elissa, & he's gay.

• Asher is love. Asher is life. <3

Asher is gay.

• Gwyn only wants the Foresters to live so she can be with Asher ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think so too.

I like to think Asher and Mira used to have a bond similar to the one Rodrik and Talia have right now.

• Beskha and Asher are friends with benefits

• Just gonna point out that half the headcanons thus far are sexual. GoT's a sort of magnet for these things, eh?

• Gared is a virgin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

Beskha is a lesbian. Alluded to with that dialogue in Ep2 about buying the "best whores," and Asher's counter about the "bad ones being better" seeming to imply that they've shared the same prostitutes or at least have very similar tastes in them.

Finn didn't murder that Lord, and in fact has never killed anyone before. That's why he seemed so disturbed when he watched Gared kill Britt.

Ludd Whitehill married twice. His first wife, who gave him his three older sons and Gwyn, was hot. His second wife was not, and that's where Gryff comes from (also explains why he looks so different to Gwyn).

I also like to think the older Whitehill brothers bully Gryff relentlessly, which is part of the reason why he's so screwed up.

• Rodrik and Asher were rivals constantly bickering and always competing against each other.

• Sad thing is that this is probably true.

peachflower posted: »

Gared is a virgin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Pretty much most headcanons end up being about sex for some reason

dfh15 posted: »

Just gonna point out that half the headcanons thus far are sexual. GoT's a sort of magnet for these things, eh?

• Asher, in a trolol fashion, was Gared's first kiss.

• Um

Asher, in a trolol fashion, was Gared's first kiss.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This so much

• Okay, this made me laugh. :D

Asher, in a trolol fashion, was Gared's first kiss.

• He did send her a coin and she has the Wonders made by man. We've yet to see such a connection to the others

• She mentions how fond she is of the coin he gave her so that she wouldn't forget him.

It reminded me of Jon, Arya and Needle. I think it's very possible they have some sort of bond.

• Is a headcanon anything like a skulgun?

• The wonders made by man is from Rodrik. Mira has a gift from all of her brothers except for Ryon I'm guessing they all really miss her.

He did send her a coin and she has the Wonders made by man. We've yet to see such a connection to the others

• Now that you've said this I absolutely believe this with all my heart.

" you must tell your uncle, only your uncle......... That i will always love him"

Lol!

Duncan is secretly gay and always had a thing for Lord Forrester.

• edited April 2015

I can kind of get behind this. He says that Gared is the son he never had; did he just never think of marriage/fatherhood as a priority like Malcolm, or does he simply not go that way?

• No way! Asher likes the bad whores, cuz they're Waaay more fun.

Asher is gay.

• edited April 2015

We are all just dirty minded little buggers at heart ;)

Don't hold it against me.......wait, maybe do hold it against me.

Pretty much most headcanons end up being about sex for some reason

• Which Lord Forrester? I hope not Ethan...

• Gregor clearly. He's the only one that Duncan actually refers to as 'Lord Forrester'.

Clemenem posted: »

Which Lord Forrester? I hope not Ethan...

• Ramsay will 'Hunt' with Gwyn soon

• I can actually see this happening very, very, very soon.

Ramsay will 'Hunt' with Gwyn soon

• The North Grove really holds an Ice Dragon.

Lady Forrester, Talia, Beshka and Tom die :D

Both Whitehill and Forrester Houses survive :D

Asher, Rodrick and Mira meet in the end :D

• Gared's a doll :3

peachflower posted: »

Gared is a virgin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.