Will Dany just hand them over?

Anyone with any knowledge of Dany knows that she is stubborn and very hard to make deals with. So based on this, how do you think Asher's request for a 100 of the Second Sons will go? Easy, difficult, or a flat out no? I think she'll have to make us do something for her first, and then we get the army. Just a thought, I really don't have a great guess.

Comments

• I reckon she'll give us some, after a bit of bargaining (involving Malcolm's ties to House Targaryen). The conversation could either go well or poorly depending on choices, but we'll likely get one outcome either way.

• Well, why should Dany give Asher 100 troops? What does she get in return? That's the question she's going to ask.

• Is she like Cersei? Will we have to bow and kiss ass to get something out of this meeting? Cause I don't want Asher to act like a bitch when I can just have him be the one man army at Ironrath and do 100 QTEs to win this war.

• edited April 2015

Dany has compassion and understands what it's like to suffer, while Cersei has little to none for anything besides her kids. Obviously, Dany also views herself as a queen so Asher would have to be somewhat polite. But for the most part, Dany can be a lot more understanding than Cersei.

DoubleJump posted: »

Is she like Cersei? Will we have to bow and kiss ass to get something out of this meeting? Cause I don't want Asher to act like a bitch when I can just have him be the one man army at Ironrath and do 100 QTEs to win this war.

• Can she be understanding to a guy that wants to take a piece of her army for simply family gain though? I think anyone with her kind of power would just brush him off, unless she's that desperate to get her dragon back. Maybe Asher can pull the find and protect loved ones card and say he would do whatever it takes to help them so she can relate to his cause.

torkahn808 posted: »

Dany has compassion and understands what it's like to suffer, while Cersei has little to none for anything besides her kids. Obviously, Dany

• Well, if Asher somehow helps her get Drogon back, then I have no doubt that she can spare a measly 100 troops. Dragons are priceless.

Maybe Asher can pull the find and protect loved ones card and say he would do whatever it takes to help them so she can relate to his cause.

Agree. Especially because she views herself as the mother of dragons, so she can definitely relate to it after Asher helps her with her dragon.

DoubleJump posted: »

Can she be understanding to a guy that wants to take a piece of her army for simply family gain though? I think anyone with her kind of powe

• I think that of all of the canon characters that we have interact with so far, I think Dany would be the most reasonable and understanding.

I know things will never be easy in Game of Thrones, but I can always hope right?

• [Asher grin]

Alt text

Bam! 100 soldiers are ours.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

[Asher grin] Bam! 100 soldiers are ours.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.