Will Mira Die?

I believe Episode 5 is titled 'A Nest Of Vipers' and even has Cersei Lannister with her infamous quote 'When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...' Of course, Mira has been forced into playing the game by now and the episode is a reference to Tyrion's words, as he mentioned in 'Iron From Ice' that King's Landing is a 'nest of vipers'.

With Mira's relationship with Margery being strained, gaining the decree to sell Forrester ironwood, killing the Lannister Guard, and perhaps making an alliance with Lord Morgywn (Or however you spell his name). Things are piling up against her, and she doesn't have many allies besides Tom and Sera (if you play your cards right with her).

This brings up the question, as to whether Mira will die but manage to save House Forrester in the process. The same could apply to other characters such as Gared or even Asher. But for now let's stick to focusing on Mira. Having her die would suffice as a good cliffhanger for the final episode. But perhaps she may escape King's Landing unscathed or it's determinant depending on how well you play the game.

Do you think Mira will die?

Comments

• There was another quote from Cersei about "this city is full of people wishing to reinvent themselves' and I think it definitely has to do with Morgywn. I'm thinking he kills Mira.

I kind of hope Mira dies. I'm not sure if it will happen or not.

• edited April 2015

I don't think she'll die, but I think she'll be forced to flee King's Landing. Astapor seems to have been modeled in the intro even though no one is there and Asher is headed in the opposite direction.

Alt text

Granted I'd rather she head for Dorne, because we've seen Essos from Asher's POV and it would help tie in to Season 5 if there's a second game coming.

• Mira's such a great character and so much fun to play as I hope she doesn't die I love her!!

• Yes. /endthread

• I don't think so, but I can definitely see her fleeing King's Landing like @JakeSt123 said.

• I really hope she doesn't die, I love her storyline and her character.

• It took some time, but I've really grown fond of Mira. I'd be pretty devastated if she were killed off.

• edited April 2015

I'd hate to think that she'd die, but it seems pretty obvious that she will. I'm counting on two theories. If she somehow she manages to escape King's Landing she just might survive; I just don't know how that'll happen. The other possibility is that Sera dies. That would be horrible but very very GoT.

• edited April 2015

Nope. Gared sets more flags off to me.

Mira is our only significant tie to King's Landing and region, I don't see them killing her off, at least not in this season.

• Maybe she doesn't die, maybe she'll flee King's Landing or she comes back home where she becomes a NPC.

• I think she will be put on trial (cliffhanger from episode 4: Mira is arrested). They will register her room, find the objects you've stolen/the knife/ the letter/ something, and Margery will testify against you (or possibly Sera). And then you will be rescued/killed by Tom.

• Are you really sure there'll be another season? I mean House Forrester is hardly mentioned in the books. I don't remember them coming up in the TV series at all for that matter.

FishySticks posted: »

Nope. Gared sets more flags off to me. Mira is our only significant tie to King's Landing and region, I don't see them killing her off, at least not in this season.

• Telltale signed a "multi-title, multi-year" deal with HBO, and that alongside with the full name for the game is "Game of Thrones: Season One" (whereas with some of Telltale's other games its just "The Wolf Among Us" or "Tales from the Borderlands") makes a second season very likely. Whether or not it will still follow House Forrester is a different question though.

BeastInside posted: »

Are you really sure there'll be another season? I mean House Forrester is hardly mentioned in the books. I don't remember them coming up in the TV series at all for that matter.

• That would be why TTG chose the house. They can pretty much do what they like with them.

BeastInside posted: »

Are you really sure there'll be another season? I mean House Forrester is hardly mentioned in the books. I don't remember them coming up in the TV series at all for that matter.

• pls no. i like her the most from the characters and its really enjoable to play her. i don't think that any from the forresters would die.. maybe lady forrester?

• I'm really hoping one of the playable characters is determinant, so perhaps this could be her, with the placing of the live or die comment.

• I actually feel like Gared could the determinant player character, since his storyline is the one that can really be taken as just a Red Herring.

• I don't think so. We will have to make a decision between stay in KL and get our family some money OR leave KL (legally) and go to Ironrath (but then our family will be poor).

If she goes to Ironrath we will explore her relationships with the other family members (and stop being a playable character).

If she stays in KL she will also stop being a playable charcter and we will never see her again at least in this season.

Jk this is got, things never go that well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.