Is [MASSIVE BOOK SPOILERS] Appearing in season 5?

2»

Comments

• For not spoiling i respect you thanks :)

Believe me, Sansa's story is certainly taking an interesting turn from the books (I've seen the leaked episodes but I'm not gonna get into spoilers).

• Pls dont spoil i like to wait (one a week is better that 4 then waiting 4 weeks)

It's certainly interesting, I'll just say that (it's in the coming episodes, I've already seen them).

• is there a reason why they didn't show her?

• Alt text

And that's why the books are better than TV.

• I believe they said that the story was too branched, and they didin't want to complicate it more for the fans who haven't read the books.

Alexandria posted: »

is there a reason why they didn't show her?

• Well that what they SAID there is nothing to say they arent lying to make fans supprised.

fallandir posted: »

I believe they said that the story was too branched, and they didin't want to complicate it more for the fans who haven't read the books.

• If not her then Eddard Stark should be resurrected - Lord Whereismyhead.

• Season 3 confirmed that is sadly noit possble :(

Omid's cat posted: »

If not her then Eddard Stark should be resurrected - Lord Whereismyhead.

• Oh, okay. Im not watching anymore of the show until after i finish the books anyways. I refuse to spoil the 'real' story for myself.

It's certainly interesting, I'll just say that (it's in the coming episodes, I've already seen them).

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited April 2015

Nobody in the thread's complained about it, but I figured I'd add 'book' to the title to make sure nobody who watches the show exclusively gets possibly spoiled.

• More on the front that she will be the one hunting the ones who betrayed her family. Much like LS did, Arya is away, Bran is with the Raven, Rickon is...somewhere and Jon is at the Wall. Littlefinger has stated in the trailers something withing the same ideals LS had which was to take revenge on those who wronged her, and who better to fight off traitors and assholes than she? In the books she is mostly passed from bad guy to bad guy, in the show she might actually do something.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Im curious, in what way do you think Sansa will take over the roles of LS? With the Brotherhood? Or just as someone who will end some Freys?

• edited April 2015

What was the final shot in episode 9, Baelor, after Ned got the chop? Birds taking flight. Ned warged one of those ravens and flew north

Lord_EAA posted: »

Season 3 confirmed that is sadly noit possble

• Michelle Fairley (the woman who playd Catelyn stark) appered on the IMDB page as "hooded woman" in one of the episodes but was quickly removed. looks like we might get a lady stoneheart cliffhanger

• edited April 2015

IMDB is not a reliable source since anyone can edit it, the 'Hooded woman' was removed because it was trolling from some fan.

• The producers of "Game of Thrones" (Benioff and Weiss) are huge fans of "A Song of Ice and Fire", who want to give the audience an experience similar to what the readers have enjoyed. Lady Stoneheart's introduction, being one of those "huge" reader moments, I feel (and hope) will be in the show at some point. Will she be in "Winds of Winter"? It is a major, unfinished piece of story that fans love. I think so, and therefore in the show at some point.

• edited April 2015

If the actress wouldnt want to do it, they would have to scrap the character anyway since a replacement would not look like Catelyn. (she will definately be in WoW by the way, since she is still on her rampage versus all things remotely Frey and being all executioney and stuff, so it would be rediculous if they did remove the character alltogether in the show).

But our good friend Beric Dondarrion is still alive in the tv show afaik, so who knows which character he and Gendry will bring back to deliver some stone hearted justice :P

• They have to show her, otherwise there was no damn point to having Beric Dondarrion appear at all. That was supposed to be some foreshadowing, showing that the resurrection of the dead is possible. If they never go back to it then what was the point of that at all?

tmsmyth4 posted: »

I would have loved too see her back in season 3. That Mhysa endng has to be the weakest, most disappointing ending to an episode. On page he

• And Tysa was supposed to be forshadowing of the motives for tywins assasination and a twist and backlash of tyrions backstory which made sense and brought finality to the characters relationship. It never was shown on the show and yet they made the entire forshadowing and backstory in season 1 and refrenced her later in season 3.

They have to show her, otherwise there was no damn point to having Beric Dondarrion appear at all. That was supposed to be some foreshadowin

• What makes me curious is will we ever see Ser Jorah again? (i'm not a reader of the books)

• edited April 2015

Eventually. I don't think a character like him could be just GONE

SoMuchSass posted: »

What makes me curious is will we ever see Ser Jorah again? (i'm not a reader of the books)

• I understand the show runners have been a lot quieter about LSH than other book characters that don't appear in the show. That still leaves things indeterminate with regards to whether or not she will appear. It would make a great twist and would be a huge surprise, so I hope so, but it's entirely possible the realities of production mean that's a no.

• edited April 2015

Some people have suggested that dark sansa might take the LSH role in some way, perhaps by asking Brienne to kill Jaime or just generally killing some Freys/baking them into a pie!

Edit: just noticed Calheb already made this connection, my bad!

• HOLY SHIEEET

tmsmyth4 posted: »

What was the final shot in episode 9, Baelor, after Ned got the chop? Birds taking flight. Ned warged one of those ravens and flew north

• well...

in the books Ser Jorah meets a particular Lannister...

What makes me curious is will we ever see Ser Jorah again? (i'm not a reader of the books)

• I really hope you meant the short one. :)

• a very short one ;)

I really hope you meant the short one.

• Phew, you almost got me worried :P

a very short one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.