Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tfw ep 3 comes out and right off the bat we get more rhyiona evidence

Alt text

• Alt text

I bet her desire to "attack" him grew stronger nevertheless.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She needs to punch him to see if she can control herself from "attacking" him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fiona needs to control these urges, dayum.

buntingsir posted: »

I bet her desire to "attack" him grew stronger nevertheless.

• Little she knows he can tell already and is ready to level up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tessie0713 posted: »

She is just concealing her shyness by punching him to prevent him discovering her feelings

• you mean dat sweet, sweet UST

Green613 posted: »

tfw ep 3 comes out and right off the bat we get more rhyiona evidence

• Had some spare time so i made this. no fancy rendering this time
    Alt text

Made using XNAlara and gimp this time and a thanks to Megami Kizukanai for sharing the Rhys model

• rhys x fiona is not really surprising :D I mean, they are the two main-characters and are hating each other at the moment. of course they'll end up together :D

• This is so good, I can´t stop staring.

Alt text

Had some spare time so i made this. no fancy rendering this time Made using XNAlara and gimp this time and a thanks to Megami Kizukanai for sharing the Rhys model

• Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

rhys x fiona is not really surprising I mean, they are the two main-characters and are hating each other at the moment. of course they'll end up together

• Amazing! It's like a dream come true.

Alt text

Had some spare time so i made this. no fancy rendering this time Made using XNAlara and gimp this time and a thanks to Megami Kizukanai for sharing the Rhys model

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Also this reminder took us to the 80 page.

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• It´s a sign.

It´s symbolism for "Rhyiona will get you far in life".

Also this reminder took us to the 80 page.

• Holy Rhyiona, lead us to the bright future and enlightenment, for we're thy faithfull and forever grateful followers.

Amen.

It´s a sign. It´s symbolism for "Rhyiona will get you far in life".

• Also please let episode 3 hurry the heck up.

Amen.

Holy Rhyiona, lead us to the bright future and enlightenment, for we're thy faithfull and forever grateful followers. Amen.

• Oh yeah, scratch what I've said. This one better be first on the list.

Also please let episode 3 hurry the heck up. Amen.

• srsly some many db updates and 0 news? Come on!

Oh yeah, scratch what I've said. This one better be first on the list.

• I find myself checking Australian Classification Board for TFTB updates every free minute.

And you know what I find?

Zer0

Alt text

srsly some many db updates and 0 news? Come on!

• Hi... im not here to start any shit, but i was just wondering... Is it seriously just 3 to 4 guys commenting on this thread?

• Alt text

I wonder if they knew, at this moment, that they´d have a child about five minutes later.

Man, that escalated quickly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Hi... im not here to start any shit, but i was just wondering... Is it seriously just 3 to 4 guys commenting on this thread?

• If you looked through my feed you'd see much more. Trust me, there are plenty of people here :p

Hi... im not here to start any shit, but i was just wondering... Is it seriously just 3 to 4 guys commenting on this thread?

• I forgot about the australian classification... damn it. Goodbye M12. M19? Please? ;_;

I find myself checking Australian Classification Board for TFTB updates every free minute. And you know what I find? Zer0

• Nope. People just aren´t online always at the same time. This thread explodes with activity when everyone is on.

• Here's hoping it'll be M19.

Cause if it's gonna be J something I won't be able to play it right away and I'll cry myself to sleep because of it.

I forgot about the australian classification... damn it. Goodbye M12. M19? Please? ;_;

• Seriously, I´m getting desperate here, I had such hopes for M12. If the australian classification doesn´t hurry the hell up we can kiss M19 goodbye too.

Here's hoping it'll be M19. Cause if it's gonna be J something I won't be able to play it right away and I'll cry myself to sleep because of it.

• Nope. We are more. BigBadWolf, you should show him your masterpieces (The ship , the train, the kingdom, etc.)

• I´m sure he´s seen these but here

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Nope. We are more. BigBadWolf, you should show him your masterpieces (The ship , the train, the kingdom, etc.)

• GOD DAMMIT, I FELL OFF THE BED WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I SAW THIS AMAZING PICTURE!

Alt text

• edited May 2015

in a moment, this thread got 80 likes, and it got up to 93

in a span of a week or so..?

• Well, this is a beautiful thread. :P

in a moment, this thread got 80 likes, and it got up to 93 in a span of a week or so..?

• n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶.̶ ̶h̶a̶ ̶;̶)̶

Well, this is a beautiful thread. :P

• Then make a Megami appreciation thread. :P

n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶.̶ ̶h̶a̶ ̶;̶)̶

• 7 likes to go :)

• I already have... flicks hair.. a fanbase of my own ;)

Then make a Megami appreciation thread. :P

• A thread wouldn´t hurt. :P

I already have... flicks hair.. a fanbase of my own

• Wow. Thanks for making my day! Now excuse me as I stare at this.

• Alt text

A thread wouldn´t hurt. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.