Littlefinger is too old to **** *****

Seriously why did he KISSED her? It's funny.

Comments

• why did he KISSED her?

cause he wants the booty

• Don't worry they're not dating. Hehe

• Just a mother like thing kiss for her child.

• Sure...

Alt text

Just a mother like thing kiss for her child.

• Joffrey, The hound, Littlefinger and now Ramsey.

Sansa really is screwed up romance wise, her confusion in her book chapters have always been a bit weird to read

• ....... am I the only one who ships them? lol

• Yeah its especially wierd how she remembers the Hound kissing her when it didnt actually happen. She remembers it in great detail too, the smell, how it felt... Yet she seems to be imagining the whole thing

Joffrey, The hound, Littlefinger and now Ramsey. Sansa really is screwed up romance wise, her confusion in her book chapters have always been a bit weird to read

• Because she reminds him of Catelyn Stark who he was fully in love with.

• Awesome bad guy--well, I guess you could debate "bad". Creepy yet smart, does well at staying a step ahead of the game.

Except his brothel just got trashed...

• I ship her with lemon cakes.

Alt text

• Because he's gross.

• You're really never too old in the GoT universe (hell, some places in real life too). A teenage girl can easily be married off to an 80 year-old man. Women's fertility begins to decline at 27, then the success rate cuts in half at age 35, and then most women can't reproduce after 50. Men can keep shooting bullets well into their old age (if it's not dust already), it's just that the sperm quality is pretty bad. So in that time period, a middle-aged man marrying a teenage girl was common place.

• hun, age is just a number in the GoT universe, hoo hoo, ha ha.

#JustSayin
  • He sees her as the spitting image of Catelyn, that's why. It's gonna be his downfall one day, I bet.

• Alt text

Miklaus posted: »

I ship her with lemon cakes.

• Do you know what he did to her family? Plus, hes been obsessed with her mother his whole life.

....... am I the only one who ships them? lol

• Jesus Christ I guessed the asterisks in the thread title correctly.

Illuminati confirmed.

• edited May 2015

Still... I don't know why but I do ship them in a way, I am fully aware that neither LF or Sansa has feelings for one another. LF is using her since she is the key to the North

Plus, I don't want them to be together or anything. That'd be waaaay too much creepiness :P I only like the chemistry between them

KCohere posted: »

Do you know what he did to her family? Plus, hes been obsessed with her mother his whole life.

• Littlefinger absolutely has feelings for Sansa. Creepy feelings but feelings nonetheless. Sansa is just trying to survive.

Still... I don't know why but I do ship them in a way, I am fully aware that neither LF or Sansa has feelings for one another. LF is using h

• No such thing as being too old or too young in the GOT universe. But Petyr Baelish has his own extremely creepy reasons for pursuing Sansa. You should read the books.

• The hero always gets the girl.

• cause he wants the booty

It Ramsay's now boi :P

Green613 posted: »

why did he KISSED her? cause he wants the booty

• I believe the reverse is also true young boys marrying older women, Margaery and Tommen for example.

You're really never too old in the GoT universe (hell, some places in real life too). A teenage girl can easily be married off to an 80 year

• it'll always be peters ;]

even if it is ramsays

Clemenem posted: »

cause he wants the booty It Ramsay's now boi :P

• It's a different world. Honestly, this thread seems kind of pointless... I thought this was obvious.

• It is.

It's a different world. Honestly, this thread seems kind of pointless... I thought this was obvious.

• For da reactionzzz

hun, age is just a number in the GoT universe, hoo hoo, ha ha. #JustSayin

• I know Sophie is older and the character herself is older than BookSansa, but Petyr kissing Sansa is still creepy...

• Well he did put a spoiler tag on it...

• That would usually only happen for political reasons. Like Highgarden being powerful, so it's useful to tie them to the Crown, and they're too powerful to offend. Though it helps that Margaery was much younger in the books.

• Most marriages in Westeros are for political reasons and to form alliances or gain some sort of power I think.

HeartOfGold posted: »

That would usually only happen for political reasons. Like Highgarden being powerful, so it's useful to tie them to the Crown, and they're too powerful to offend. Though it helps that Margaery was much younger in the books.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.