The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited May 2015

Lmfao damn I'm still in the old mentality everyone got a name change. But why don't you chill on the forums anymore?

Lol, I haven't been called Lee in so long, too. And yeah, I'm barely on the forums now, you missed a lot.

• Lol for sure, and it just isn't the same for me anymore. I could PM you if you want to know, it's a lot though, lol.

Lmfao damn I'm still in the old mentality everyone got a name change. But why don't you chill on the forums anymore?

• If it's ok with you then sure.

Lol for sure, and it just isn't the same for me anymore. I could PM you if you want to know, it's a lot though, lol.

• !sknahT

!yadhtrib yppaH

• It's cool tho :P

Yeah I'm a pretty weird mix.

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/is-claims-responsibility-for-texas-cartoon-attack/ar-BBjchuW

Read the comments.

"What kind of idiots take responsibility for a FAILED attack?"

• The ones that will take any kind of attention to them and their "cause" they can get.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/is-claims-responsibility-for-texas-cartoon-attack/ar-BBjchuW Read the comments. "What kind of idiots take responsibility for a FAILED attack?"

• Welcome home!

Holy shit this place is different wtf.

• Thanks Blue. How have you been?

blueneon posted: »

Welcome home!

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Isis who fights with sticks and stones f**king with America in their country their idiots if America wanted they'd be dead before they can count to ten

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/is-claims-responsibility-for-texas-cartoon-attack/ar-BBjchuW Read the comments. "What kind of idiots take responsibility for a FAILED attack?"

• Daredevil is pretty fucking good, Vincent D'onoffrio is great as Wilson Fisk, I'd recommend that, alternatively you might want to look at the ongoing Better Call Saul BB spin-off which supposedly is good but I haven't watched, they are uploading the episodes as they come out to Netflix, well at least the Mexican servers, however if your not in México you could always use a proxy to watch them and just turn the subtitles off, personally I use Hola unblocker. gives me access to all the stuff on the USA's servers, it's how I'm watching Hell On Wheels right now, which is a western by the producers of Breaking Bad, it's pretty good might also be worth a look.

CatySky posted: »

Just finished watching Breaking Bad (I know I'm a little late). My evenings feel empty now. Can someone tell me how is Daredevil?

• Fun Fact, Mexicans in México don't actually care about Cinco de Mayo, since it's just the anniversary of a victory we had against the French army back when they were considered the best army in the world, it's an interesting story but since it was a victory of a battle rather than a war it isn't cosidered particularly important and the only reason why it was celebrated was to raise morale of troops by reminding them that México had won against the best army in the world that one time.

ComingSoon posted: »

Shoutout to all my Mexicans out there ~celebrate cinco de mayo~

• YO! Welcome back.

• Alt text

XD the girl on the left is Anita nice

• No

Shoutout to all my Mexicans out there ~celebrate cinco de mayo~

• YO! Thanks Shadow.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

YO! Welcome back.

• Oh ._.

No

• I see. You learn something new every day :P

kaleion posted: »

Fun Fact, Mexicans in México don't actually care about Cinco de Mayo, since it's just the anniversary of a victory we had against the French

• happy bday tho

Oh ._.

• edited May 2015

nvm move it to the vent thread

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well, my favorite TV show just ended its season with a huge cliffhanger, now I'll have to wait a few months until the next season premieres.

• What show?

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, my favorite TV show just ended its season with a huge cliffhanger, now I'll have to wait a few months until the next season premieres.

• edited May 2015

Look what's Number 8 and Number 4.

Click here

• thanks man

happy bday tho

Person of Interest

What show?

Look what's number 4.

Look what's Number 8 and Number 4. Click here

• That's what I get for posting it before I finish the video.

Look what's number 4.

• That kid doesn't give a shit what they say though, you go brother!

• Hell ye boiii

Look what's number 4.

• Just got a PS2 with Silent Hill 3 & 4, Second Sight, Freedom Fighters, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 and X-Men Legends 2 which is an OK selection and Second Sight is fantastic but I really want to play Silent Hill but I kinda feel like I can't until I get 1 & 2 and go through them in release order...

• I thought you were dead. welcome back!

• I'm probably late, but happy birthday!

Skype can't seem to get it right, but it's my birthday today!

• [removed]

• I wanted to post a picture about Jaden Smith quitting twitter BUT IT WON'T POST; -;

• [removed]

• edited May 2015

You have dishonored me with your double post, now i shall commit seppuku to cleanse my soul and save the little horror my family has left!

• Well, got my first AP test of the year today, wish me luck.

• edited May 2015

Half-Life muthafuckin' 3 (assuming it is made)

Markd4547 posted: »

What games are you most looking forward to? Mine is Uncharted 4 Arkham Knight you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.