Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Spooky ones. ;)

Pipas posted: »

OMG BROCK HAS EYES!

• I came to this thread to quench my thirst before my Physics exam.

Alt text

I was not disappointed.

Had some spare time so i made this. no fancy rendering this time Made using XNAlara and gimp this time and a thanks to Megami Kizukanai for sharing the Rhys model

• Fiona didn´t like the saying that opposites attract.

If two people were very different there would be sparks, a magnet pulling them together out of interest for the other's peculiar tastes, their personality, them. It would culminate in an unexplainable attraction that she couldn't deny. But it's as easy to put out a flame as it is to light it and the quirks that once made someone endearing and so easy to love could quickly become irritating aspects of them. The differences that made them fall in love- no, that was too much- the differences that brought them together were the ones wore tore them apart.

Opposites did attract, she reminded herself, but they also quickly fell out of attraction.

And this is the excuse she brings up in her head every single time she feels his eyes burning into the back of her head, her pretending not to notice, studying her closely but not going any further.

She ignores the sinking disappointment at the pit of her stomach.

Rhys pretends to be suave, classy but she knows better than that. He's anything but. It's a facade he keeps for strangers, for most people. It's good for him. Most people don't spend enough time around him for it to really break. But he sits down for coffee every morning and she makes him company while the others sleep and those few moments are enough for her to really see the person he is.

He's a strange one.

She would never admit it to herself but he's a morning person and she's not. She would never admit it but she passes up precious moments of sleep just to spend those minutes with him when he's bare, himself. She would never admit it was because she enjoyed it.

It was an opposite thing, she tells herself. It'll die out.

He's a strange one because he's Hyperion and Hyperion doesn't have good people. She´s learned that long ago. But she finds it hard to know him, to really know him like she's had the privilege (no, no, no, the opportunity) to lately, and to still say he's a bad person. He's dorky, he's annoying but he´s so heartwrenchingly sweet sometimes that she doesn´t know where to stand anymore.

He´s from Hyperion and she´s from Pandora. They´re too different. But he still looks at her in a way that she can tell exactly what he wants and she does too, damn it-

But no. it´s just an opposite thing. It´ll pass.

But months pass and it doesn´t, it just gets worse and she doesn´t know what to do with herself anymore. But Rhys does and she shouldn´t be surprised because the whole point of this drama is how different they are.

She doesn´t know why he´s suddenly acting upon it after months of dancing around the issue but he is and nothing really matters anymore.

She doesn´t expect it- or maybe she does, she doesn´t know- but when he kisses her it feels more right than it should and she knows she´s falling for the trick in the saying she hates but she´s a slave to it and she can´t fight her own emotions anymore. She grabs the back of his head, defeated, and leans up on her tip toes. She lost.

But the years pass and they don´t fall apart and Fiona berates herself internally for being so stupid, for taking so long. And when Rhys asks her to spend whatever time they have by his side, she almost cries because she did it, they beat the odds and she embraces him, nodding before he lifts her up and the future doesn´t seem bleak anymore.

Once upon a time, Fiona didn´t like the saying that opposites attract.

-

Because I promised @Poogers555.

Excuse any typos. :)

• Perfect as always <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona didn´t like the saying that opposites attract. If two people were very different there would be sparks, a magnet pulling them toget

• Thank you <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Perfect as always

• omg that Rhys face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA

• tfw see the booty

Poogers555 posted: »

omg that Rhys face

• edited May 2015

I spent like twenty minutes taking screenshots of Fiona´s butt to do this.

I hope no one saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA

• So so sweet. You really have a way with words.

Fiona didn´t like the saying that opposites attract. If two people were very different there would be sparks, a magnet pulling them toget

• Thank you so much, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :D

buntingsir posted: »

So so sweet. You really have a way with words.

• W wha... I can't believe what your saying...

he's a fat rat who hogs the screentime Also I want episode 3 and needed a punching bag gif

Great job.

I spent like twenty minutes taking screenshots of Fiona´s butt to do this. I hope no one saw.

• Amen

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I'm glad that you are honest about it, mate. :)

I spent like twenty minutes taking screenshots of Fiona´s butt to do this. I hope no one saw.

• Hey guys, I just wanted to clarify one things between us - even though I ship Rhysha, I still love Fiona as a character, as a protagonist. She's amazing, really.

There's that. Just wanted to say that :)

• Honesty is the best policy.

I'm glad that you are honest about it, mate.

• I was looking for a Naruto "Believe it" gif but I found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBjTNzrvbR0

Quiff posted: »

W wha... I can't believe what your saying...

• Thanks. It was worth it.

Quiff posted: »

... Great job.

• I also love Sasha as a character (though I think you knew that already :P). It´s cool!

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, I just wanted to clarify one things between us - even though I ship Rhysha, I still love Fiona as a character, as a protagonist. She's amazing, really. There's that. Just wanted to say that

• And of course I love you too, Wolfie!

Just imagine a big bad wolf in the Borderlands xD

I also love Sasha as a character (though I think you knew that already :P). It´s cool!

• And of course I love you too, Wolfie!

Alt text

I would seriously pay extra just to see that. :P

And of course I love you too, Wolfie! Just imagine a big bad wolf in the Borderlands xD

• Thanks for the hug, I guess... Pls no more.

Just imagine Bigby as a Vault Hunter - his special ability would be turning into a massive wolf xD

And of course I love you too, Wolfie! I would seriously pay extra just to see that. :P

• Aww fine. :P

Crossover needed now. I hope Telltale is listening.

Thanks for the hug, I guess... Pls no more. Just imagine Bigby as a Vault Hunter - his special ability would be turning into a massive wolf xD

• You'd better work on your hugs, Wolf. I rate this last one 0.5/10 ;)

Telltale, do it now. Gearbox should take ideas from here too.

Aww fine. :P Crossover needed now. I hope Telltale is listening.

• Well, that´s better than a 0. :P

Yeah, some ideas people bring up are actually really cool. They should take from feedback.

You'd better work on your hugs, Wolf. I rate this last one 0.5/10 Telltale, do it now. Gearbox should take ideas from here too.

• I can't give you a Zer0 ;)

Especially about crossovers... ;)

Well, that´s better than a 0. :P Yeah, some ideas people bring up are actually really cool. They should take from feedback.

• No, that´s too cool for anyone. :P

A crossover of all of Telltale´s games. I need it.

I can't give you a Zer0 Especially about crossovers...

• How comes he's Zer0 but still a bigger number than me? :(

Alt text

No, that´s too cool for anyone. :P A crossover of all of Telltale´s games. I need it.

• He´s just that cool. :P

YES. Petition for this to exist pls

How comes he's Zer0 but still a bigger number than me?

• Everytime Armis posts in my thread each comment of his shows up twice in my feed.

This is what happens when you don't believe in Rhyiona.

• Aww, am I that important to you so you have to see my posts twice? ;)

Green613 posted: »

Everytime Armis posts in my thread each comment of his shows up twice in my feed. This is what happens when you don't believe in Rhyiona.

• Yes

<3

Aww, am I that important to you so you have to see my posts twice?

• Just imagine Bigby tearing through the wastelands of Pandora with Clem riding on top of him...

Alt text

He´s just that cool. :P YES. Petition for this to exist pls

• I see your posts twice in my feed too, man.

I guess you're that cool. :3

• edited May 2015

I´ve actually seen a fanart of Clem riding on Bigby´s back. I wish I could find it again. D:

Just imagine Bigby tearing through the wastelands of Pandora with Clem riding on top of him...

• I think I know what you're talking about xD

I´ve actually seen a fanart of Clem riding on Bigby´s back. I wish I could find it again.

• Aww, thanks! Being cool is certainly... cool.

buntingsir posted: »

I see your posts twice in my feed too, man. I guess you're that cool.

• edited May 2015

I see his replies twice lol. He is seriously a hacker or a god. Not really much difference between the two

Green613 posted: »

Everytime Armis posts in my thread each comment of his shows up twice in my feed. This is what happens when you don't believe in Rhyiona.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.