I have a feeling that Mira will have the epic choice to save

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015

Tom has helped you numerous times without asking for anything in return. He literally saved your life while risking his own life in the process. He risked his life yet again by sneaking into Tyrion's quarters and letting you in, and basically saved your life a second time by starting the fire to distract the Lannister guards. Sera has done nothing for you really, except offer to help convince Margaery to let you stay, all while hop-skipping around with joy at the thought of now being the "favorite." The girl is self-centered and selfish and aside from the fact that I do not like her, I simply do not TRUST HER at all.

That said, I would save Tom without a shadow of a doubt. Many seem to worry that he can't be trusted or that he will "turn on you" if there's something in it for him, but I doubt it. The only person I can really see him working for is Varys, who happens to be one of the good guys... and for that reason I don't think Varys would ever order Tom to betray Mira. I mean, if the kid isn't working for Varys, who else could it possibly be? Varys is the only character that I know of that employs(or would employ) lowborns as his "little birds."

• Actually, since they both end with -ra it be quite hard to think of a good name.

Sira? Mera? I dunno.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Time to start shipping Mira/Sera, heh.

• THIS.

Ryanoo posted: »

Tom has helped you numerous times without asking for anything in return. He literally saved your life while risking his own life in the proc

• Hahahah! Epic!

This is how it will happen:

• Hmm.... SeMi?

This is why I don't come up with the ship names! :D

Actually, since they both end with -ra it be quite hard to think of a good name. Sira? Mera? I dunno.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.