Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Wow, wtf. No offense but if that was my parents, I'd stand for myself and tell them to fuck off but that's just me. You're doing the best you can and perhaps you need to sit with them and explain the situation and how this makes you feel. And do not take this wrong way but sounds like they're taking their frustrations of life out on you. They don't mean to but some people do this. I'm one for example.

Like I said, you need to go for a walk and get away and clear your head.

HazzatheMan posted: »

They may as well have been on hiatus already though I think it's my Parent's constantly nagging me about everything that is just bringin

• My Parent's have always been headstrong people, and yes I'm lazy but they can take it quite far sometimes...

I play video games to clear my head. The weather isn't great over here atm :/

JJwolf posted: »

Wow, wtf. No offense but if that was my parents, I'd stand for myself and tell them to fuck off but that's just me. You're doing the best yo

• Ah I see, the words do seem difficult when I looked at it closer, while trying to pronounce them all together.

So Alfred and Gertraud are kinda displaying some dark comedy?

If one were going to learn German, one must make sure that one genuinely want to. It is grammatical mind-screw and, while not as complex as

• Ah, that's right, I think I remember you mentioning that a while ago.

And hooray for Claire! She's earned a gold star today. :D

Tetra posted: »

Agreed! I never see Ride anywhere so I figured eh what the heck XD That is true, but she thought he was dead. Claire was the one who actually got Ride to meet him.

• I'm so sorry! I was juggling this idea around but it fits everything. :'( Peter had to do it and he'll understand why in the next chapter. Like I told Stone, this is how it all began and how it sadly how to end. :( OMG you're right about that butterfly! :'0 Damnit! Feels! There is also a reason behnd the ladybug, too.

So sorry about these early morning feels! XD -brofist-

Oh dude...oh man, no more I can't take it anymore man! XD Ethan man, you are a brave man...and poor Peter and then the blue fucking ladybug

• Carla is indeed a wicked woman and played everything to her advantage. >:( Sadly, this was the only way for Ethan to end the curse. The same way it began is the same way it had to end. :(

He was able to say goodbye before leaving for good. Now, Emily has more fuel and Carla has no idea...>:)

MasterStone posted: »

So Carla played them all like a damn fiddle. She's so bad... :[] I wish there was another to do it, other than stabbing Ethan Now he's in the underworld with his family, that's a good thing, but he had to say goodbye again

• Much appreciation, man. Ethan was a good guy till the bitter end. Sacrifices had to be made...

Peter will eventually come to understand Ethan's passing and the reason behind it. Carla will get what is coming to her, for she has no idea who's coming for her now. >:)

Ruhe in Frieden, Ethan..... Poor Peter. I will never (or at least I bloody well hope not) fathom such a rogue wave of emotions should I

• You did what you had to do! :( Oh man that whole blue ladybug part made me start to cry because it reminded me of the blue butterfly and what it represented! And now it looks like the same thing with the Blue ladybug :'( Oh there will be tears shed next part when Peter finds Lyla and Georgie :(

It's alright man, now excuse me while I play the persona 3 ending credits and cry in a corner for a bit, as I now picture Ethan as the Persona 3 protagonist :'(

pudding_pie posted: »

I'm so sorry! I was juggling this idea around but it fits everything. Peter had to do it and he'll understand why in the next chapter. Like

• Erica wanted a blue Ladybug and Georgie told her if she prayed really hard, it will come true. There is a reason behind Ethan changing into this....Peter is heading to his parents with the bug and there will be tears. :'( Now I need to see Persona 3 and do the same thing as you: crawl in the corner and picture my Ethan, as he sacrifices his life to save the many others. There is a happy ending to all this. I promise. :')

You did what you had to do! Oh man that whole blue ladybug part made me start to cry because it reminded me of the blue butterfly and what

• I remember reading that :( Oh I don't know if I'll be able to handle it! :'( The Porgie family will have memories of Ethan :( I hope so man! :'(

The lyrics man! The lyrics are killer! :( Just picture Michelle singing the lyrics or even just the whole Porgie family :(

RIP Ethan :(

Erica wanted a blue Ladybug and Georgie told her if she prayed really hard, it will come true. There is a reason behind Ethan changing into

• Falls on floor crying Jesus, Tetra! :'0 I did picture all of them singing this, especially Peter and Michelle. They appreciate it, man. :') This song was wonderful....I promise, Carla will be dealt with by Gren & Emily. >:) Ethan died for a reason and you shall see in the next chap why. :')

I remember reading that Oh I don't know if I'll be able to handle it! The Porgie family will have memories of Ethan I hope so man! Th

• Dude I'm crying right there with you man! They all got their own pice of the song to sing :') I'm glad you liked it! I hope man, I really hope they get her man! :'( I can't wait to read it man! :')

Falls on floor crying Jesus, Tetra! :'0 I did picture all of them singing this, especially Peter and Michelle. They appreciate it, man. :')

• Great chapter :)

It's nice to see Claire finally emerge from the darkness and consider all the possibilities of a future with Kieron, I wonder if children are a possibility as well?...

Caine? He's from The Masquerade right? :/ He sounds like a lot more trouble than is being let on, and I can't shake this feeling of something bad happening to Claire, I've come to learn that the calm before the storm always ends in tragedy :(

I await more dude! XD

Going into Hiding... Finale Kieron, Claire and Ride went walking through the streets of Fabletown... "So where do you guys want to go?

• Alfred is indeed a capable individual, shame that he lost a finger, but he saved his love's life in doing so... fair's fair I guess :)

And Gertraud never once broke her usual character! She is indeed something :P

But now the Red Army has arrived, I wonder if they will show mercy to an innocent couple such as them?...

I look forward to more! XD

Chapter 21: Griefkommando. 28th, April, 1945. The noise was relentless: gunfire, explosions and air sirens, a constant physical barrage o

• Thanks man! :D

We'll have to see ;)

Caine is the very first vampire, he is one of the strongest beings on earth. Something will happen to Claire but it won't be too bad ;)

Awesome! :D

Great chapter It's nice to see Claire finally emerge from the darkness and consider all the possibilities of a future with Kieron, I won

• Carla will get what is coming to her, for she has no idea who's coming for her now >:)

Alt text

Much appreciation, man. Ethan was a good guy till the bitter end. Sacrifices had to be made... Peter will eventually come to understand E

• Their humour is greatly varied in sense. I guess dark humour could fall under that.

MasterStone posted: »

Ah I see, the words do seem difficult when I looked at it closer, while trying to pronounce them all together. So Alfred and Gertraud are kinda displaying some dark comedy?

• Something will happen to Claire but it won't be too bad ;)

I don't like the sound of that... :/

Thanks man! We'll have to see Caine is the very first vampire, he is one of the strongest beings on earth. Something will happen to Claire but it won't be too bad Awesome!

• edited May 2015

On the first point, I considered it, but I have a very low tolerance to pain so I decided not to. Now I am on a three month long waiting list for an operation to have THAT procedure done.

As for your lack of ideas, I would be willing to help. If you should desire, shoot me a PM at around about 10:00 am GMT (roughly 8:00 pm here) and we will see what we can do.

I had a really bad ingrowing toenail once on my big right toe. The Doctor was gonna remove the entire nail and let it grow back naturally, b

• edited May 2015

At least it was only one ring finger on his non-dominate hand. The ring finger is not really all that necessary to preform most tasks. One could lose it and still go about everyday life in a normal pattern.

Indeed, she is a wonder woman.

Indeed they have arrived, I am currently toying to see what to use them for ( heh, heh ).

Alfred is indeed a capable individual, shame that he lost a finger, but he saved his love's life in doing so... fair's fair I guess And

• Oh no... :O

"I love you too, Ethan." Peter prepares to fall forward. "I...I'll see you again one day, alright? We'll have a Beer in heaven and catch up. Alright....?"

Ethan smiles. "Sounds good ta' me, Peter. I'll save ya' a seat at the bar..."

No Hollywood masterpiece could come up with 'last words' this personal and full of meaning, these 2 were indeed inseparable and they knew exactly what a perfect reunion would be :'(

At that moment, it was alright to say goodbye

Oh man, stop it, my feels!!! T_T

This chapter was something else entirely, I had to put off reading it until now cuz my day turned unexpectedly busy, but I saw all the sorrowful comments, and I realised what had happened, but it didn't lessen the blow any more than it should've..

Ethan Porgie, I was wrong about you, you turned out to be far better than what I had expected, I feel proud to have known of your heroic sacrifice to save the ones you love from further harm, and for that I love you.

R.I.P Ethan Porgie, you will be missed.

Goodbye my friend

This seemed fitting for Ethan and Peter's final moment, wouldn't you agree? :') (Trying not to cry right now)

I can't wait for more dude! XD

Earlier....Part 1 "Oh were, oh were could my baby be? The lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I gotta be good so I can se

• Is it the rain there? It is, isn't it? We do not nearly get enough of it (depending on where you are).

Just follow Gene Kelly's example and be 'singin' in the rain.' XD.

Seriously, though. Try having a walk and taking an umbrella with you. I am not sure about you but I find rain and the cold to be quite soothing.

My Parent's have always been headstrong people, and yes I'm lazy but they can take it quite far sometimes... I play video games to clear my head. The weather isn't great over here atm

• Nice chapter :D (This was lovely to read after Pie's chapter btw...)

I feel so bad for Robert, he's pretty much come out (or at least coming out of) his shell and telling those around him that he is gay. But Frank feels so rejected that life is just a burden on his shoulders, poor guy, I hope he comes around though. I won't be satisfied until those 2 wake up one morning and realise that 'it' finally happened :)

Emily CRIES now because she does not want him to go. Can you believe that."

Yep, I sure can, whether she has grown used to his company or has an understanding of wanting to be with him already is only for Emily to know, but I'd like to think it's a nice mixture of both :P

How old is RJ anyways? I know so little about him...

I hope RJ understands; he sounds quite young, and youngsters can be funny when told the truth, they don't always accept it :/

Tbh, I was expecting Robert to tell Lyla while she was there! Then again to suddenly hear that all that fooling around and then conceiving a child was so that the world would accept Robert with open arms, I'd imagine she would be pretty upset or pretty angry.

Robert nearly pulled his brother towards the Eggman diner. After a breakfast of poorly made eggs, hashbrowns and toast (still delicious, con

• That sucks, mine was killing me every day, so I decided that the procedure could go fuck itself and I removed it. All I did was dig under the edge of the nail and endured some immense pain to get the 'extra part' over the skin of my toe, then I clipped it off with nail clippers and I felt so relieved and relaxed afterwards :P It healed up nicely; I do get them from time to time but I can now spot them early cuz of the sharp pains they give my toe...

Thanks for the offer, but other people's advice doesn't help me, it actually makes it worse. Oh and you're 9 hours ahead of me, so 10am in Australia is 1am over here in England :P

On the first point, I considered it, but I have a very low tolerance to pain so I decided not to. Now I am on a three month long waiting lis

• No ring finger on the left hand equals no official wedding ring!! :O

Lol, she could kill Wonder Woman with her voice alone :P

Fair enough :)

At least it was only one ring finger on his non-dominate hand. The ring finger is not really all that necessary to preform most tasks. One c

• Yeah it's raining and cloudy more than sunshine atm :(

Lol, that's such a good film :D

I don't mind the rain actually, but the cold? Noooooo :/

Is it the rain there? It is, isn't it? We do not nearly get enough of it (depending on where you are). Just follow Gene Kelly's example a

• I'm honestly glad you now see what I was trying to portray through both Peter and Ethan. They were close as children and beyond. :) Ethan knew what Carla had planned for him and took his own life to save his family and the others. Plus, Ethan was never meanet to be a bad person. Sadly, he was the last to hold the curse and if he lived, it passed on and continued with the others and he could not see this happen to his neices or nephews. To Michelle or Erica....

Glad to hear you did get busy but to return and read this. I apologies for the sudden burst of emotions but as I mentioned to Tetra, this will all have a happy ending and Carla will get what's coming to her now and for all eternity. I will always treasure Ethan but he did it for the love of his family and hearing you say these words-any of you say this-makes me happy. :')

BTW, between you and Tetra with the song picking, I cried again with yours, man. Thought I was done. Nope. :') It's very fitting for the brothers and I pictured this in my head as that scene replayed as well....

Thanks, my good man. -brofist-

Oh no... :O "I love you too, Ethan." Peter prepares to fall forward. "I...I'll see you again one day, alright? We'll have a Beer in he

• edited May 2015

He is an honourable man, the sort of man that Nick would never be. Nick would shake Ethan's hand and realise in that moment that he is and always be half the man that Ethan is :')

We all love the characters on here, we've grown to love them. Now I haven't known Ethan as a character long enough to get as feelsy as someone like JJ, but I came close to it. Bitch is gonna die! >:)

The Metal Gear Solid series has some pretty feelsy music when it is meant to be feelsy, I have cried a few times at MGS games because the music fits the scene so well it's unreal! This one came to mind first because it plays at the end of MGS4, if you haven't played the series then you won't understand just how much of a tear-jerker that last scene with Big Boss and Old Snake really is T_T

-virtual hug- and stop killing me with sadness :'P

I'm honestly glad you now see what I was trying to portray through both Peter and Ethan. They were close as children and beyond. Ethan knew

• The Assault... Part: One

In the future...

Kieron stood across Claire. Bodies were all around them near the entrance of the crypt...Claire drew her sword.

"Stand out of my way" Claire said with Caines voice

Kieron walked towards Claire. "Give Claire back."

Claire began to laugh in Caines voice "You do know she's gone right!?"

Kieron continued to walk He had an angry look on his face. "That's bullshit! She is still there!"

Claire smiled "You're right, she was forced into this wasn't she? In fact I can still hear her voice cry out in despair!" She said in Caines voice.

Kieron inches away from Claire. "For the last time give her ba-" He felt a sharp pain.

He looked down and saw that Claire had stabbed him. He grabbed the blade, he could feel blood come out of his mouth. His shadow itching to crawl up his skin. He started to cry and looked up. "Claire...how did it come to this? A while ago we were having dinner with my mom..." He said smiling.

Claire thrusted the sword further into Kierons stomach. He let out a small cry of pain. She smiled "This all started when she decided to fall for the Tremeres trick." She said.

Kieron coughed up the blood in his mouth, with his hand on the blade he pulled Claire closer to him but the blade was now all the way through his stomach. Tears still falling down his face. "I know...and I should have taken action sooner...and I'm willing to pay the price, but I won't let you take her from me, Claire I WON'T LOSE YOU!!!" He yelled

In the present...

Kieron felt uneasy and so did Ride. Ride grabbed his shoulder.

"We have to go after them!" She said

Kieron nodded. "Alright, let's go!"

The two began to tail Claire and the Tremere...Claire and the Tremere were moving at a rapid pace, thanks to their speed as vampires they would be able to get to the Appalachian mountains quicker. Claire felt uneasy.

"Hey, so there has to be some catch, what is it?" She said

"The blood transfusion is the only thing you need to worry about Claire." The older man said

Claire felt like she was being lied to. "So we are just going to walk in and get his blood. And then leave."

"There is no we Claire just you, only you can. You see...Maximillian is not your real father." The older man said

Claire could feel a shot to her heart. "What!? What the fuck do you mean!?" She said angrily.

"Maximillian is your step father. Your mother was with one of Caines son. But he left your mother for another woman, thus leading your mother to your step father Maximillian." The older man said

Thoughts began to fill Claires heads. Everything was turning out as a lie. "How did you figure this out!?" She asked

"Your mother left a journal for us, on the day she died." The older man said

"What do you mean by that!? She knew she was going to die that night!?" Anger filled her voice

"Yes. But she told is to leave you with your step father. The way he treated you, she knew you would rebel." The older man said

Claire was outraged. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Tears began to form in her eyes.

"Easy child...it is almost over, and you and Kieron will be able to live together happily." The older man smiled

As they traveled all she felt was confusion and anger. She wanted to hurt something, kill something. They were almost coming up to the crypt...

Kieron held Ride so she could keep up with everyone. They had heard every bit of information, Kieron and Ride too were furious.

"I can't believe they hid this for so long..." Kieron said

"How could they treat her like that!? How could they hold her own mother's information from her!?" Ride said angrily.

"I don't know, it's cold and heartless. We gotta make sure nothing else happens!" Kieron said

Kieron and Ride continued to follow them...

Near the crypt...

Claire and the Tremere were almost there, they had been on the move for a while. They began to walk through a graveyard. The ground began to shake and the undead began to rise. Some were missing limbs, some had chunks missing from their bodies. Claire pulled out her revolver.

"We don't have time for this! We must run, we only waste time!" The older man said

Claire however wanted to kill. She began to walk towards the undead. She began slaughtering the waves of the undead, using her revolver and Kierons sword she was killing the undead by the number. Kieron watched as he saw Claire going out of her way to kill the undead, it hurt him to see her so upset. He wanted to jump out and stop her, but he would only get caught in the crossfire. Ride bit her lip, she wanted to go out and stop Claire and tell her no more and it'll be alright. However she knew to follow Kierons lead...

Claire had slaughtered her way to the entrance of the crypt, her body was covered in undead blood. She walked over to the older man and grabbed him by the throat.

"What the fuck is going on with the crypt! No more bullshit!!!" She said

"There-There will only be a few trials and then you will find him! We promise." The older man said

Claire threw him to the ground. "You better hope so."

Claire walked into the crypt. Kieron wanted to run in with her but he felt like he should wait. The older man watched as Claire walked in and heard the door lock. He smiled and spit.

"Rest in Peace whore." He smiled

He turned to his friends. "Children! You are about to witness the birth, of our true leader!"

That's it! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• edited May 2015

Nice chapter! :D

Claire walked into the crypt. Kieron wanted to run in with her but he felt like he should wait. The older man watched as Claire walked in and heard the door lock. He smiled and spit.

Motherfucker... Bad choice of words as well, you won't be feeling so smug when Kieron is ripping you apart >:)

Damn Claire, now she has even more pain to deal with! I hope she will be alright...

The Assault... Part: One In the future... Kieron stood across Claire. Bodies were all around them near the entrance of the crypt...Cla

• Thanks man! :D

Oh yes! Kieron won't take those words too kindly >:)

It just gets even worse as time goes on, but there will be light in her darkness soon!

Awesome! :D

Nice chapter! Claire walked into the crypt. Kieron wanted to run in with her but he felt like he should wait. The older man watched a

• That guy will be dead by Kieron's hand before he hits the ground! >:D

It just gets even worse as time goes on, but there will be light in her darkness soon!

Oh man, enough with the feels! :(

Thanks man! Oh yes! Kieron won't take those words too kindly It just gets even worse as time goes on, but there will be light in her darkness soon! Awesome!

• It's going to be a tough conversation RJ, but I'm certain this not affect their relationship. He will find it in his to accept his father for what he is just as he uncle did. As for Frank, is his brother still pissed at him, is that conflict between them still going on or has it settled down? When will Mr. Jersey grow up?!

Anyway, I await what happens next.

Robert nearly pulled his brother towards the Eggman diner. After a breakfast of poorly made eggs, hashbrowns and toast (still delicious, con

• edited May 2015

Qwerty

Nice chapter! Claire walked into the crypt. Kieron wanted to run in with her but he felt like he should wait. The older man watched a

• Please no more feels. My heart is shattered and this tape is not holding the pieces together. 2015 has become the 'Feels' direction for this thread. :'(

OMG. I knew something was up and that twist for Claire was a shocker to me and I would have never guessed. This poor girl has had enough and now this shit...I hope she will figure this out or Kieron can at least guide her towards the right path.

Sheesh! No more! God please no more feels tonight! :'o I can't wait for more and I hope everything works out in the end!

-brofist- No excuse me while I glue this together again....XD

The Assault... Part: One In the future... Kieron stood across Claire. Bodies were all around them near the entrance of the crypt...Cla

• edited May 2015

Vampire Challenge- Chapter 5

Nisa and Marco managed to escape the pursuit of the men, however Nisa felt they weren't giving up so easily so she kept on her guard, like every other mercenary of her standards would. The two took shelter on top of roof somewhere in the Bronx. The moon was full tonight and the silence was broken from a eerie howl coming from the horizon.

While shining her sword with a cloth, Nisa was expecting questions from Marco. It took a minute before he decided to speak, he becoming light headed again.

“Hey, you. Are you okay, don’t black out on me. I still need to get paid..” Nisa as he trying to keep the dhampir awake.

He slips into another sleep and finds himself in the red world that resembled his previous dream, on the very same rooftop he passed out on, all alone. Everything was silent, it’s quite disturbing because the only sound he hear is the sound him breathing and his heart beating. He then hears the sound of someone eating, smacking. He turns around and see’s the vampire god from his past dream, eating a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and a single cherry.

“Oh, hey kiddo. Sorry to call you back so early.” The vampire god said as he finished up his treat letting out an obnoxious burp.

“What do you want this time, I’m still fucked up from earlier.” Marco said, already annoyed. The vampire god, tosses his bowl over roof and onto a taxi. Then with supernatural speed, he zooms over to Marco’s side placing his bloody arm around his neck.

“That little ‘incident’ at the bar’ that was me kiddo, I gave you that power to demolish that guys arm. You were to pussy to use your own power, that is running through your fragile dhampir veins.”

“Wait, I don’t remember… How did you..?”

“Calm down kiddo, just take it easy.. relax. I wanted to explain this earlier but my time was limited. Now while you're knocked out on the roof, with the hot phoenix chick, I can do that.

“Phoenix?”

“Oh, I could smell her sizzling blood all the way from here Marco, I’m a vampire deity dude.. Anyway here's the deal. You ARE a heir, to the vampire council, chosen by Count Dadi Doku himself to take his place. Original it was supposed to be your father, but then he was executed for high treason or something, blah blah don’t matter.

“Wait what?” Marco said breaking away from the vampire after hearing the fate that befell on his father.

“Yeah, but we will get to that later, here's the important part. That guy Obrecht, he’s bad news man. Originally I was task to take that guy out, but my superior decided that it more suitable if you did. Those pricks…”

“Obrecht… I know there is more sinister tendencies to that bastard. And I remember my uncle saying something about me being royal, I just never cared.”

“You kinda remind me of myself kid, but not as devilishly handsome as yours truly.. Anyway, yeah, you’re an heir, and Obrecht is looking to make sure you don’t ascend to leadership. But… lucky for, as your guardian angel, I will guide you through the trials and dangers theatawaits… God I sound like a dork..”

“Guardian angel huh.. -Sigh- Whatever I guess. So, what do we do now, guardian angel?” Marco said in a sarcastic tone.

The vampire god sprout wings and began to hover above the roof.

“Find your uncle, tell him that you know. Then the path will be open, kiddo. Also if you need me, you know where to find me.. Wait, that’s wrong. I’m technically living in your conscious or something.. Whatever, fuck science. Later kiddo!” The vampire god speaking cryptic as he leaves Marco.

The red world fades to black as Marco returns the the world of the living, with Nisa violently shaking him and screaming in his face. “Wake up! I swear if you die, and I don’t get paid there will be hell to pay!” then Marco finally shows that he is fine, politely asking Nisa to stop wobbling him, then she helps him up on his feet.

“Marcolta, we have to move, we’re in wolf territory..”

“Lycan’s?! You brought us in Lycan territory, did my uncle tell you that vampires are still in a mini war with them?!” Marco said panicking.

“I know dammit, that is we I tried to you up from you blackout! Not only we have to deal those guys after, but fucks wolve’s too!”

CRASH

Three Lycan's in their full form landed on the roof, several feet from the two. The middle begins to sniff several times and pick up the scent of their Fable blood.

“What this, a half and half… and. -sniffs- A phoenix…! Oh this is a party.” One middle lycan said cracking his freakishly large clawed hands. The other two next to him began to circle around Nisa and Marco blocking their escape.

“Wrong place, wrong time..” The middle lycan said before leaping at the two.

One the other side of the city

Ademar and Obrecht are cleaning up after a dangerous and bloody job they were sent on by the council. Ademar is picking up the limbs of his target and dumping them in a secure container. He dropped something and had to kneel down to pick it up. Obrecht then silently picked up a hammer and hovered it above Ademar’s skull, ready to bring it down any moment. His pager on his waist goes off, and he cease to taking his partner’s life, for now..

He checks it, and discovers something terrible. The Count has fallen ill, and the council has called for an immediate gathering. Obrecht then addressed Ademar on the dire situation, and the old vampire is left in shock. He will waste no time returning to the council but before he leaves the country again he must check in on his nephew before he does so. As Ademar exit the warehouse, Obrecht picks up the same hammer that he was going to use on Ademar slams it into the wall creating a large hole.

“Soon, Ademar. Once the count is out of the picture, all I have to do is take care of your half breed nephew.. Then I’ll ascend to power. The council could use a.. sudden reformation.”

Okay, another one! If you have any questions about this chapter or characters, ask away.

• Thanks to my living in Australia, I CRAVE the cold. Summers are relentless here. I am in one of the cooler states (Victoria) and yet I have experienced 45 degrees up on some days.

Yeah it's raining and cloudy more than sunshine atm Lol, that's such a good film I don't mind the rain actually, but the cold? Noooooo

• When I said 10:00 am GMT, I meant 10:00 am Greenwich Mean Time.

Okay. but my offer still stands should you reconsider.

That sucks, mine was killing me every day, so I decided that the procedure could go fuck itself and I removed it. All I did was dig under th

• "Fuck, you're going to pull my goddamn arm off."

Was that intentional on your part?

So Frank has entered a recluse, has he? I don't blame him after the verbal abuse he recieved from Jersey. I hope that both come around. Thankfully, Robert appears to be doing much better.

• I BLOODY KNEW IT! SON OF A BITCH! I COULD SMELL HIS FISHINESS THROUGH THIS MONITER!

"Rest in peace, whore."

Atomise him, Kieron.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.