Im disappointed we can't choose a plan like that

When playing as rodrick , you get the choice to either save ryon OR force gryff to leave ironrath .

But why didn't anyone from the house think about holding gryff as a hostage ?

In this way , we have something to prevent the whitehills from killing ryon , and make the whitehills think twice about attacking ironrath ?

Comments

• holding gryff as a hostage ?

Because there are soldiers in Ironrath :p

They touch Gryff and the big fat guy will probably murder Rodrik, lol.

• lol the same thing will happen if we force gryff to leave or make trouble for house whitehill

I think these plans are supposed to happen after we get the help from asher's army and the others

Green613 posted: »

holding gryff as a hostage ? Because there are soldiers in Ironrath They touch Gryff and the big fat guy will probably murder Rodrik, lol.

• Dude place is filled with Whitehill soldiers. What are you gonna fight back with? A kid, a middle aged woman and a cripple man (for now). It is impossible to do it. And if they did probably it would end bad and bloody.

• edited May 2015

lol no , but when we have asher's help and elena's house army why not ?

ata95 posted: »

Dude place is filled with Whitehill soldiers. What are you gonna fight back with? A kid, a middle aged woman and a cripple man (for now). It is impossible to do it. And if they did probably it would end bad and bloody.

• Asher didn't even come home at that time and they still don't have an army as you know. Not yet. It wouldn't be possible to keep him in until Asher arrives. Everywhere even in front of the house is filled with Whitehill Soldiers. But i see where you are coming from. I also wanted to smash that guy's stupid face. But, this is GOT and nothing is fair.

HelloMyLord posted: »

• lol no , but when we have asher's help and elena's house army why not ?

But you dont have that now?

• Take Gryff as hostage, I will take that choice first moment they give it.

• then telltale didn't have to give us the choice to choose a plan

lol no , but when we have asher's help and elena's house army why not ? But you dont have that now?

• You're forgetting Ryon? He is hostage at highpoint and they would kill im immediately if Gryff is driven out

• This made my day it's beautiful... :D

• and a Ser Royland.

ata95 posted: »

Dude place is filled with Whitehill soldiers. What are you gonna fight back with? A kid, a middle aged woman and a cripple man (for now). It is impossible to do it. And if they did probably it would end bad and bloody.

• Gryff has breasts. Well, then.

• And he's Pregnant :D

Grayosin posted: »

Gryff has breasts. Well, then.

• edited May 2015

Wait, what? He is?

... Dafuq has he been up to?

And he's Pregnant

• edited May 2015

Im disappointed we can't choose a plan like that

The apostrophe ( ’ or ' ) is a punctuation mark, and sometimes a diacritical mark, in languages that use the Latin alphabetor certain other alphabets. In English, it serves three purposes, one is to turn two words into one thus making a contraction

Cites: Wikipedia

Alt text

• No way. If he's that whiny he's on his period

And he's Pregnant

• Sorry, but is your name a mix of "clem" & "eminem"?

Clemenem posted: »

Im disappointed we can't choose a plan like that The apostrophe ( ’ or ' ) is a punctuation mark, and sometimes a diacritical mark,

• Believe it or not no. Its a long and very pathetic tale I use to have a speech impediment (not proud of it) when I was younger. I stuttered a lot and often repeated the end syllables of words like when I would say drum or come. I would say comemem or drumem. The "n" in there was a typo

Kenny4ever posted: »

Sorry, but is your name a mix of "clem" & "eminem"?

• Believe it or not no. Its a long....

The irony is exquisite. If you're going to be nitpicking someone else's lack of punctuation, at least follow your own rules.

Believe it or not no. Its a long and very pathetic tale I use to have a speech impediment (not proud of it) when I was younger. I stuttered

• You're point is invalid. "It's" shows posession

Believe it or not no. Its a long.... The irony is exquisite. If you're going to be nitpicking someone else's lack of punctuation, at least follow your own rules.

• Mm... Nope.

You're point is invalid. "It's" shows posession

• *used

Whilst we're correcting each other's grammar...

Believe it or not no. Its a long and very pathetic tale I use to have a speech impediment (not proud of it) when I was younger. I stuttered

• I forget the girls name, but I immensely fucked up her storyline. I'm doing good with Asher and have high hopes with him bringing an army. But the girl's storyline, I seem just make the wrong decision around every damn corner. So her help isn't doing shit for me.

• What would be the baby's name though? :O

And he's Pregnant

Sign in to comment in this discussion.