If we do see Rodrik and Elaena's wedding, when do you think it will be?

Title explains. I'm quite curious to see if TellTale has us down the line marry her anyway, or not at all.

At least for those who won the betrothal, when do you think the wedding will be, if at all? I think it might be the Ice Dragon, like at the very end.

Comments

• soon

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

I feel like adding a whole wedding segment for those that won the betrothal might be too much variation for that choice. The way I see it, there are 3 options:

1. Elaena will turn down the marriage, even despite winning the betrothal (the most likely, in my opinion. If the letter was forged she may find out about it and break the betrothal because she feels decieved, and if you convinced her with Ironwood she may turn down the marriage after learning what the Whitehills have done to the forests).

2. Elaena will marry Rodrik off screen, perhaps mentioned in passing during another player character's segment. It will make some difference but a whole wedding scene won't have to be made. If anything, perhaps a very short segment of the wedding. I suspect this could happen around Episode 5.

3. Elaena will marry Rodrik, even despite losing the betrothal (probably least likely, given the Forrester's situation).

Or I guess another option is she dies.

• I mean seriously.

What will this wedding be called, the Green Wedding? The Blue Wedding?

Jewfreeus posted: »

hopefully very very later cause we all know what happens at weddings in got,,,,

• the urban wedding need to keep it in telltale style

I mean seriously. What will this wedding be called, the Green Wedding? The Blue Wedding?

• hopefully very very later cause we all know what happens at weddings in got,,,,

Alt text

• Or I guess another option is she dies.

Alt text

LoseMyHome posted: »

I feel like adding a whole wedding segment for those that won the betrothal might be too much variation for that choice. The way I see it, t

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

The Urban Wedding

Starring,

Rodrik as the groom

Elaena as the bride

Kenny as the minister

Asher as the best man

Bigby, Lee, Luke, Rhys as the groomsman.

Mira as the maid of honor.

Snow, Christa, Sasha, and Fiona as the bridesmaids.

Clementine as the flower girl

Ryon as the ring bearer

Loader Bot as the newlyweds' transportation

Someone needs to photoshop this ASAP.

Jewfreeus posted: »

the urban wedding need to keep it in telltale style

• Episode 5 if it happens at all. I assume Episode 6 will probably be big battle time.

And I doubt we'd see a bedding ceremony. There'd be one, but it'll occur between POVs.

• I could see a wedding happen and I hope it doe's it doesn't even have to be huge it could just cut to Rodrik and Eleana saying "I am yours and you are mine" or however it goes I can't remember how it goes to be honest.

• Clementine as the flower girl

I'll give everything to see that

The Urban Wedding Starring, Rodrik as the groom Elaena as the bride Kenny as the minister Asher as the best man Bigby, Lee

• I think that the Whitehills have managed to get Elaena to marry one of their heirs. That's why Ludd invited the Forresters there, to show off.

• I don't think Elaena would want that, and the way she and Rodrik discuss the betrothal suggests that her father respects her decisions; if she told him she explicitly did not want to marry a Whitehill, he would accept her choice. Plus it seems like Gryff is the only one without a bride (based on Ludd's words) and Lord Glenmore would probably rather have his daughter marry a lord than a fourthborn who will never inherit anything.

dinofire posted: »

I think that the Whitehills have managed to get Elaena to marry one of their heirs. That's why Ludd invited the Forresters there, to show off.

• I see the wedding angle falling apart just like every other option.

• would there be a ringbear?

The Urban Wedding Starring, Rodrik as the groom Elaena as the bride Kenny as the minister Asher as the best man Bigby, Lee

• There was:

Ryon as the ring bearer

Choombi posted: »

would there be a ringbear?

• Alt text

Choombi posted: »

would there be a ringbear?

• This might be the best idea I have heard all day, someone really needs to make this.

• I would make it, but my editing skills are like nothing.

This might be the best idea I have heard all day, someone really needs to make this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.