Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thank man!
    I love you

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Another update, this time for @Justsomeguy. Welcome to insanity, buddy. The good kind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• [Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone

Alt text

Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• It looks gorgeous! This is my new desktop wallpaper now, thank you.

[Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• Just wanted to say I love how much dedication you guys have, and how much effort you put into these things like pictures, fanfics and all that awesome stuff. <33333

Alt text

• Already posted it but just in case u don't see it Click for picture

Quiff posted: »

Good Good Good! And one question: Is it possible that you can make an artwork with Rhys jazzing the Saxophone?

• HUUU fuck yeah that's awesome!!!

Already posted it but just in case u don't see it Click for picture

• So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys will find it enjoyable to some extent.

Thanks @DaveTheArakin for the inspiration!

Alt text

Also, pillow fight is totally going to be a thing a bit later, but it's probably not going to be serious.

• Alt text

Yeah, I know this can be overused, but there are no other way to describe my appreciation of your lovely work. :D

buntingsir posted: »

So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys w

• Aw, thank you, I'm really glad you liked it! :)

Yeah, I know this can be overused, but there are no other way to describe my appreciation of your lovely work.

• Ayo this is soo good. You should make a longer comic strip sometime!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I searched my Rhiona folder and found these drawings. I totally forgot that they even exist. So enjoy I guess..

• edited May 2015

Woowoop! Do make this on paper or is this digital?

okay...one more..

• Thanks. I'm actually more into animation but I have made some comics too. I'm really lazy to do backgrounds.. xD

Ayo this is soo good. You should make a longer comic strip sometime!

• Tho I say the bae is always looking fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when the bae is lookin fine

• Looks great , anybody who can draw has my respect

So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys w

• Thanks, I appreciate it.

Looks great , anybody who can draw has my respect

• SCHWAVAANG

Poogers555 posted: »

I make a thing, with slippery socks. Swooooosh

• Idk that sounded kinda scary to me.

Not used to hearing Finnish that way.

I was watching some youtube videos and this ad showed up. Now I can't stop listening to this love song, it sounds so nice!! And yes, this

• Oh, that's lovely!

• edited May 2015

Yasyasyas Thank you!

[Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• Tha best love jam <3...

bloop posted: »

New Rhyiona song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mWTgJdvdGo8

• Digital. I draw these in Photoshop. I just love to use dry media brushes (charcoal, crayon) because they are really easy to use and I love that "childlike" style :) I highly recommend to try these brushes.

Alt text

Woowoop! Do make this on paper or is this digital?

• Thas boutiful friend!

I also like the texture that the cardboard gives it.

• edited May 2015

Soo... this has happened to me a lot lately whenever I refresh the page.

S'kinda creeping me out...

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• it's really nice :)

I was watching some youtube videos and this ad showed up. Now I can't stop listening to this love song, it sounds so nice!! And yes, this

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, that's lovely!

• oh my god, when i heard this song i thought about the last of us: left behind

bloop posted: »

New Rhyiona song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mWTgJdvdGo8

• edited May 2015

Well, obviously your web browser ships Rhyiona and is confirming it to be 100% true! ;)

Hey you have Schoolsoft too?!

Soo... this has happened to me a lot lately whenever I refresh the page. S'kinda creeping me out...

• Thank you, kind sir!

It's kinda easier to draw on the colored backgrounds and cardboard was just the first thing that was at hand.

Thas boutiful friend! I also like the texture that the cardboard gives it.

• Alt text

• Alt text

2spooked2live

Soo... this has happened to me a lot lately whenever I refresh the page. S'kinda creeping me out...

• Haha Yeah I know! :D Finnish can sound really weird if you are not used to it.

Idk that sounded kinda scary to me. Not used to hearing Finnish that way.

• Hahaa Rhys' face is the best!! :D

A pillow fight, eh? DO IT!!

• Oh, I will definitely do it! I have a little idea in mind.

Hahaa Rhys' face is the best!! A pillow fight, eh? DO IT!!

• No new comments... no news whatsoever... yeah, I've sunk so far I just spent five minutes swatting at a fruit fly. Damn those elusive buggers!

• Everyone's probably busy now that's all.

And eww, flies are disgusting.

No new comments... no news whatsoever... yeah, I've sunk so far I just spent five minutes swatting at a fruit fly. Damn those elusive buggers!

• Uu then I might :) if I find the time to buy photoshop first.

Digital. I draw these in Photoshop. I just love to use dry media brushes (charcoal, crayon) because they are really easy to use and I love that "childlike" style I highly recommend to try these brushes.

• edited May 2015

givsmithespooksallday

Alt text

2spooked2live

• edited May 2015

Oh well that calms me down!

Yeah I do, for school stuff y'know. Wait you Swedish too?

Well, obviously your web browser ships Rhyiona and is confirming it to be 100% true! Hey you have Schoolsoft too?!

• edited May 2015

Though I sometimes hear them at the gym (since there are many Finnish people in Sweden) but I get startled cause I'm thinking they might be discussing evil plans since no one else can understand them.

Haha Yeah I know! Finnish can sound really weird if you are not used to it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.