Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• As I usually say: The best art comes from the most random of acts!

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you, kind sir! It's kinda easier to draw on the colored backgrounds and cardboard was just the first thing that was at hand.

• But it's Saturday...

Everyone's probably busy now that's all. And eww, flies are disgusting.

• Japp, och jag har verkligen väntat länge på att få säga det. :D

Quiff posted: »

Oh well that calms me down! Yeah I do, for school stuff y'know. Wait you Swedish too?

• Well, not everyone is tend to spend all Saturday in front of the screen. :p

But it's Saturday...

• Nämen va görolight! nu är man inte den enda Svensken här!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Japp, och jag har verkligen väntat länge på att få säga det.

• 2manyspookseverywhere

Alt text

givsmithespooksallday

• edited May 2015

That's true.

My brother and Uncle are downstairs tearing down the kitchen while I'm upstairs half awake xp

(though I probably should help them)

Well, not everyone is tend to spend all Saturday in front of the screen.

• edited May 2015

2muchspookyspooksrhuntingmedreams

Alt text

2manyspookseverywhere

• edited May 2015

Nah, they are probably just thinking how to beat Sweden in ice hockey..

Alt text

Ps: Finland takes Ice hockey very seriously. This picture is from a movie where Finland loses to Sweden.

Though I sometimes hear them at the gym (since there are many Finnish people in Sweden) but I get startled cause I'm thinking they might be discussing evil plans since no one else can understand them.

• Oh so that's why they sound so menacing!

But still I feel a bit bad for them, ending up like that for a loss against Sweden...

If it was me I wouldn't mind if they won though. Don't watch Ice Hockey anyways :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

Nah, they are probably just thinking how to beat Sweden in ice hockey.. Ps: Finland takes Ice hockey very seriously. This picture is from a movie where Finland loses to Sweden.

• Aw shucks. :D

You're welcome!

Justsomeguy posted: »

thank man! I love you

• This is SO gorgeous. Your works are always amazing. ;-;

[Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• 52 new comments over night.

Now this is what I like to see.

• This is adorable! I love Rhys' reaction. :P

So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys w

• For Rhyiona!

Green613 posted: »

Just wanted to say I love how much dedication you guys have, and how much effort you put into these things like pictures, fanfics and all that awesome stuff. <33333

• Thanks. c:
    His reaction is only natural. It's Fiona in a wedding dress after all.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is adorable! I love Rhys' reaction. :P

• Me neither. I couldn't care less to be honest.

I still remember when in the year 2011 Finland won the ice hockey world championship against Sweden 6-1 and my dad was crying of joy. And next day at school, everyone, even teachers couldn't stop talking about it. It was so hilarious.

Oh so that's why they sound so menacing! But still I feel a bit bad for them, ending up like that for a loss against Sweden... If it was me I wouldn't mind if they won though. Don't watch Ice Hockey anyways

• Alt text

So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys w

• edited May 2015

Fiona looking pretty <3

Another thing we will need in Tales.

Thanks!

• Them 58 comments over night doh

• What beautiful memories <3

The only thing I remember from those kind of times is my family screaming their heads off xp

nohuhhuh posted: »

Me neither. I couldn't care less to be honest. I still remember when in the year 2011 Finland won the ice hockey world championship again

• We'll see next time,since i will put it unlisted.Right now i will not blame..anybody,sorry.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I don't think any of us would do that...

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 39. sry

• He's dreaming of the future. <3

Thanks. c: His reaction is only natural. It's Fiona in a wedding dress after all.

• this is only tangentially related to Rhyiona, but I was thinking about a fight club thing with Rhys as Jack, Handsome Jack as Tyler Durden and Fiona as Marla.

• Oh yeah, just tell them what they need to add and when

We should make a list for TTG. I'd pay all the money for this.

• Over 8k comments.

(and page 100/100 likes aren´t that far away ;P)

Alt text

• We should make a list for TTG.

I'd pay all the money for this.

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona looking pretty Another thing we will need in Tales.

• Alt text

He's dreaming of the future.

• waits for Rhys to punch himself violently

MeatBicycle posted: »

this is only tangentially related to Rhyiona, but I was thinking about a fight club thing with Rhys as Jack, Handsome Jack as Tyler Durden and Fiona as Marla.

• truuuuu

But Rhys can´t handle making that face all the time so he saves it for special occasions. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tho I say the bae is always looking fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• asdfdfkjhpesotjrt'pkpkwenwljngit'ssogodamngood

[Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• You just broke the first two rules!! (I really want a FightClub reference in Tales now...)

MeatBicycle posted: »

this is only tangentially related to Rhyiona, but I was thinking about a fight club thing with Rhys as Jack, Handsome Jack as Tyler Durden and Fiona as Marla.

• Guys! I just noticed one thing, Loader bot isn't even one year old! I hope they celebrate his first Birthday as a family.
    Alt text

• Alt text
    Dis... I did dis... I like dis... Ship good... LIKE =>Rhyiona<= LIKE

• First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything.
  • edited May 2015

This is a good idea.

Rhys and Fiona don´t play around... getting another baby while the other one isn´t even a year old.

Calm down, you two.

Kruzii posted: »

Guys! I just noticed one thing, Loader bot isn't even one year old! I hope they celebrate his first Birthday as a family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.