Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw, yes please! Also never noticed the "K3-4T5 Poetry Engine" before, really hope we get to hear some Keats recited in future episodes ;)

Kruzii posted: »

Guys! I just noticed one thing, Loader bot isn't even one year old! I hope they celebrate his first Birthday as a family.

• Alt text

This is gorgeous. ;_;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Dis... I did dis... I like dis... Ship good... LIKE =>Rhyiona<= LIKE * First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything.

• Alt text
    oh you :">

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is gorgeous. ;_;

• I love how you draw Fiona, she's so pretty.

Great work!

Dis... I did dis... I like dis... Ship good... LIKE =>Rhyiona<= LIKE * First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything.

• edited May 2015

First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything.

I feel you, bro.
    Great job by the way! :)

• First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything.

So true. Sure there Snow and Bigby, but there wasnt any rivalries. Rhyiona needs to happen!

And once again, lovely art <3

• 3 more likes guys!

• <3

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

So I did the deed. But I screwed it up by deciding that drawing on a cardboard is a good idea. Still wanted to share this, I hope you guys w

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is a good idea. Rhys and Fiona don´t play around... getting another baby while the other one isn´t even a year old. Calm down, you two.

• Thanks!

I'm waiting for your promised art too, you know? :)

• A true story...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• The FEELS!!

A true story... ♥

• lek dis if u cri erytim

A true story... ♥

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

lek dis if u cri erytim

• Alt text

drowning in feels

The FEELS!!

• thank you, it's a new style I'm trying out.. I usually draw anime X3

I love how you draw Fiona, she's so pretty. Great work!

• edited May 2015

Oh yeah, I know all about the Snow and Bigby and everything like that, but that was one of the ships everyone wanted. This is a big ship war, where everyone wants their ship to sail

Well Snow and Bigby was already a thing in the comics (I read some of them) But Rhyiona definately needs to happen NOW and thank you, doing my best

• Well Snow and Bigby was already a thing in the comics (I read some of them)

But Rhyiona definately needs to happen NOW

and thank you, doing my best :D

First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything. So true. Sure there Snow and Bigby, but there wasnt any rivalries. Rhyiona needs to happen! And once again, lovely art

• thank you! :3

First ship I ever wanted to happen more than anything. I feel you, bro. Great job by the way!

• You're welcome!
    Haha..OTL it might be awhile since my friend is staying over (well until Monday) and it's awkward if I draw shippy stuff..and she watches me drawing...but I'll try and draw it fast :D

Thanks! I'm waiting for your promised art too, you know?

• Death Battle Over Rhys, obviously Fiona would win though <3

Oh I get you now XD yeah.. well Rhys is win, win on this one. Imagine if Fiona and Sasha would fight in the actual game for Rhys.... OMG ...that would be cool to see

• Oh I get you now XD yeah.. well Rhys is win, win on this one. Imagine if Fiona and Sasha would fight in the actual game for Rhys.... OMG ...that would be cool to see

Oh yeah, I know all about the Snow and Bigby and everything like that, but that was one of the ships everyone wanted. This is a big ship war, where everyone wants their ship to sail

• I LOVE the way your draw Fiona. She looks so beautiful and cute. Overall a very beautiful art! :D

• There is nothing awkward about drawing Rhyiona.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're welcome! Haha..OTL it might be awhile since my friend is staying over (well until Monday) and it's awkward if I draw shippy stuff..and she watches me drawing...but I'll try and draw it fast

• I see, I feel the same way if anyone is watching me, it's really unsettling and makes you mess up a lot.

There's no rush, take your time. :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're welcome! Haha..OTL it might be awhile since my friend is staying over (well until Monday) and it's awkward if I draw shippy stuff..and she watches me drawing...but I'll try and draw it fast

• Thank you! :3 I like how she turned up to look too XD

I LOVE the way your draw Fiona. She looks so beautiful and cute. Overall a very beautiful art!

• Fiona is a princess here <3 So cute, both of them!

• this... it got me at the pregnancy test XD

A true story... ♥

• It´s a true love story...<3

this... it got me at the pregnancy test XD

• I mean pictures! duh! of course it's tru .. I mein look at them fam'ly photos... cri evrytim

It´s a true love story...<3

• Shhhh princess Fiona must be kept safe from Didney. Didney has eyes and years everywhere... Didney knows... Didney sees...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Fiona is a princess here So cute, both of them!

• Exactly! They lived happily ever after. ;______;

I mean pictures! duh! of course it's tru .. I mein look at them fam'ly photos... cri evrytim

• edited May 2015

yes more artists here and great drawing btw

Alt text

• So beautiful

Alt text

A true story... ♥

• After putting Rhys and Fiona into a baby name generator, Rhys and Fiona's first born shall be named Rhodes.

This is a good idea. Rhys and Fiona don´t play around... getting another baby while the other one isn´t even a year old. Calm down, you two.

• Alt text

Thank you! Also I got Fiona's seal of approval!! I can die happily now

yes more artists here and great drawing btw

• Like everything Rhyiona related. <3

So beautiful

• Such a beautiful love story.

Alt text

A true story... ♥

Sign in to comment in this discussion.