Possible Deaths on Episode 4

I think Duncan is going to die I don't know why but I have a strange feeling he is going to die probably from a whitehill soldier. I think FrostFinger is going to die probably from Gared since Gared is leaving the Night's Watch. I think there will be a choice between Sera or Tom I think one of them are going to die. I have a feeling that the person who got injured from Drogon is going to die. Comment your death predictions below.

Comments

• I think there will be another choice between Malcom and Beskha. Or maybe in episode 5, but that is definitely going to be one. I think you will have to choose to either kill or convince Sera o keep a secret. However, if you try to convince her, you might fail.

• edited May 2015

urr, kill her? unlikely.

that would be WAY out of character for mira and will put her together with joffrey, ramsay and roose in the horrible people club.
    there probably will be a choice between coming clean to sera about tom or lying it out.

Adrian14 posted: »

I think there will be another choice between Malcom and Beskha. Or maybe in episode 5, but that is definitely going to be one. I think you w

• To be honest, I don't think that many people are going to die. Unlike what most people think, Game of Thrones isn't all about death... The deaths actually move the story, and they aren't supposed to be there to surprise people, (that's just an added bonus. (; ) With that being said, I don't think everyone is safe, I just don't think a whole lot of people are going to die...

Maybe Frostfinger, like you said. Things between him and Gared seem to be going downhill fast. I don't think the person who was injured by Drogon will die, because they caught up with Daenerys and that person will most likely get treatment... but perhaps that choice will have some effect later on. I definitely think before the season's end that either Beshka or Malcolm will die.

• I think there is going to be a choice to save either Finn or Cotter. If there is, that's going to be a tough one! I'll probably end up saving Finn..

• I would save Cotter because he is going to help Gared with the North Grove and Finn thinks its just a rumor.

Suzy222 posted: »

I think there is going to be a choice to save either Finn or Cotter. If there is, that's going to be a tough one! I'll probably end up saving Finn..

• Yeah, i do really like Cotter because hes been so nice with Gared but i have a bad feeling that he might betray us or something. Finn has grown on me and i really like the way his character is developing and i see him becoming a very reliable friend eventually. Plus, he would be helpful in a fight.

Tylerh316 posted: »

I would save Cotter because he is going to help Gared with the North Grove and Finn thinks its just a rumor.

• edited May 2015

I think our Sentinel is going to accompany us to Highpoint by default and they'll be dying there, or if we can choose between Duncan and Royland, whoever we bring will die. We'll have to see.

• Asher Storyline: Idk. (Maybe no one)

• Mira Storyline: Idk. (But i guess someone will)

• Rodrick Storyline: Idk. (I realy hope no one)

• Gared Storyline: FrostFinger, Cotter/Finn, a few unamed NW man.

• I have a bad feeling about Highpoint. 8U No way in hell will everyone get out alive. Our Sentinel, or perhaps even lady Forrester might bite it.

• It's GOT man. Anyone can die. Anyone.

• edited May 2015

Who knows? If you're all for Mira helping her family then you'll know that she often states that she'll do anything to keep the Forresters safe.

Maybe Sera might do something or threaten to do something that may go against Mira in keeping her family safe. At that point, it'll be up to the player to decide whether or not they want to risk Sera living.

Mira definitely has it in her to do so. If anything, maybe that'll be saved for Episode 5.

Choombi posted: »

urr, kill her? unlikely. that would be WAY out of character for mira and will put her together with joffrey, ramsay and roose in the horrible people club. there probably will be a choice between coming clean to sera about tom or lying it out.

• I'm guessing your choice of sentinel will factor in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.