What if in order to gain the money you have to...

In order to gain the money for the Ironwood, Lord Morgwyn (I have no idea how you spell his name), says he has dealt with the fundings, and says the gold will be delivered in time. However a sudden court hearing is heard, for the murder of the Lannister Guard. You go to the trial and find out that both Tom and Sera are suspects. Though you know it was you, Cersei drops some pretty subtle hints that she purposefully placed Tom and Sera on trial to punish Mira.

Mira has to make a choice. She is now called up as a witness, by Cersei. Now I should warn you this is all a hypothetical situation, which I doubt would happen whatsoever. But the point is you have to make a choice.

Betray both Tom and Sera, having them both be executed, Margery furious with you, get the gold and and leave. Or vouch for Tom and Sera, saving both their lives. That leaves the only suspect to be you. Morgwyn gets out of the alliance, meaning the gold goes to him (until the next shipment). Margery saves you from being executed, by vouching for you and recommends you stay in King's Landing, which you do.

What would you choose?

Comments

• As much as i dont wanna be a traitor, Family Goes First, so:

Alt text

but its not exactly like Tom and Sera have been the most reliable or the most honest friends, so whatever...

• Obviously I wouldn't know the outcomes, but I'd try to stay on Margaerys good side and keep my friends alive.

If it's an option Morgwyn won't get a splinter of ironwood before he has the gold to give me.

• Why do people keep spelling it as Morgwyn? It's pronounced Morgryn, so the "w" being there doesn't make sense.

• Gee, it's almost like I didn't how it was spelt and told you that in the thread. But that of course, would be silly of me.

Why do people keep spelling it as Morgwyn? It's pronounced Morgryn, so the "w" being there doesn't make sense.

• Stay silent.

• edited May 2015

It's not pronounced with a "w" sound, is my point. There would be no reason to guess that there'd be a "w" in the name. And you could also have just Googled the name or checked the wiki to find the correct spelling.

HarjKS posted: »

Gee, it's almost like I didn't how it was spelt and told you that in the thread. But that of course, would be silly of me.

• edited May 2015

I'd vouch for Tom and Sera. In my version of the game, Tom has been nothing but helpful. Sera's a bit of a troublemaker, but she's stood up for me and it'd be wrong to throw them under the bus for my sake. Plus, the karma for doing that would be incredible. Not like everything's balanced or fair in the world of GOT, cause it isn't, but I think the positives for choosing the gold would not outweigh the bad.

• don't mind him, he likes nitpicking.

HarjKS posted: »

Gee, it's almost like I didn't how it was spelt and told you that in the thread. But that of course, would be silly of me.

• edited May 2015

[removed]

FishySticks posted: »

don't mind him, he likes nitpicking.

• Please, just leave it be and forget about the arguments you guys previously had instead of bringing them up in new threads.

Forum Guideline 1.3 says

Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off topic, consider making a new topic instead. If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion with arguments, off topic posts, ironic jokes, excessive use of pictures/gifs/videos, or anything else that will derail the thread. Just refrain from posting in that thread, or flag any posts if necessary.

FishySticks posted: »

don't mind him, he likes nitpicking.

• In my game Tom did murder the guard so the truth is the truth. Goodbye Tom, I will not miss you.

• I actually wouldn't be surprised if something along this line happens, but the only downside is that Mira may not be a playable character in Season 2 then. Anyway, I would blame it on Tom and Sera and get the gold for my family.

• Is that if you leave without killing the guard? What exactly happens? I tried looking it up, but I didn't find anything. :/

In my game Tom did murder the guard so the truth is the truth. Goodbye Tom, I will not miss you.

• Yep. He says something like 'I took care of him.'

I don't know how Tom survived, but I'm starting to think he had some help. Cause he was be held drowning.

choircorgis posted: »

Is that if you leave without killing the guard? What exactly happens? I tried looking it up, but I didn't find anything.

• Wow, was not expecting that. He's not strong enough to take down that guard on his own... He might be faster, but not stronger. That's weird. I'm kind of curious as to how that's going to affect the next episodes...

Yep. He says something like 'I took care of him.' I don't know how Tom survived, but I'm starting to think he had some help. Cause he was be held drowning.

• He has a plot armour.

choircorgis posted: »

Wow, was not expecting that. He's not strong enough to take down that guard on his own... He might be faster, but not stronger. That's weird. I'm kind of curious as to how that's going to affect the next episodes...

• Very true, but still. That choice is a big one for Mira. I'm not sure where they're going to take it yet...

fallandir posted: »

He has a plot armour.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.