What is your favorite nickname for a GoT character?

It seems Game of Thrones loves to give their characters nicknames. Littlefinger, the Mountain, Khaleesi, the Red Viper to name a few. What's your favorite? Mine is 'the Bastard of Bolton' because it makes me chuckle.

Speaking of Khaleesi, I randomly found this article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/05/08/khaleesi-was-the-755th-most-popular-name-for-a-baby-girl-last-year/

Comments

• Kingslayer.

I also like the sword names, like Lightbringer, Needle, Oathkeeper and Longclaw.

This article makes me lose my faith in humanity. Khaleesi my ass.

• Cotter the potato fucker.

• Shitmouth has got to be the best :'D

• I really like 'Rodrik The Ruined'.

Also, 'Ethan the Brave', 'Brienne the Beauty', 'The Red Viper', 'The Hound', 'The Mountain' and 'Kingslayer'.

• I really like 'Young wolf'.It just sounds really epic! :)

• Jun Sneeew

• People just really like the name... although it's not really a name.

fallandir posted: »

Kingslayer. I also like the sword names, like Lightbringer, Needle, Oathkeeper and Longclaw. This article makes me lose my faith in humanity. Khaleesi my ass.

• The half man

• It's not even her title anymore. Khaleesi can exist only when her Khal does.

AgentZ46 posted: »

People just really like the name... although it's not really a name.

• ......Just no.

Also Theon's Arya horceface was always funny to me, especially in his reek brain.

• Kingslayer, oath breaker, man without honor.

• Sam the Slayer, because he earned that nickname when he slew Janos by turning around and flat out ROASTING his arse.

• Khaleesi. I just love the sound of the name. It's exotic.

• It's Gared.

I don't recall Fuckhead

• I don't recall Fuckhead :|

Fuckhead.

• Oh yeah, "Oy, fockhead!"

It's Gared.

• The Hound, Young Wolf, Kingslayer, and Lord Snow.

• Jaime Fucking Lannister!

• Podrick, the lovable goofball squire whose amazing lovemaking abilities left the prostitutes refusing payment, is Tri-Pod. For obvious reasons. Hint: it involves his penis.

Then for Ramsay and Reek's messed up relationship with not-so-subtle BDSM undertones, "50 Shades of Greyjoy".

• Greatjoin Umber and Smalljoin Umber

• Lord Too-Fat-To-Sit-A-Horse

Alt text

rip wyman cri evrytiem

• I know, really, people are naming there daughters Kahleesi? Well this is a bit biased because I don't like her character, but really? This is almost as bad as when I heard people were naming there daughters Maleficent, after you know, the Disney villain. I am so proud that I am going to name my kid something normal! Like Clementine (okay that's a rare female french name from 200 years ago, doesn't count) or Elizabeth... or Belle (okay you got me, I am probably part of the problem)

Kingslayer. I also like the sword names, like Lightbringer, Needle, Oathkeeper and Longclaw. This article makes me lose my faith in humanity. Khaleesi my ass.

• I thought we all agreed it was Pod the Rod, but that works to. 50 Shades of Greyjoy, eh, still a better romance that then fucking series, and I'm dead fucking serious.

Podrick, the lovable goofball squire whose amazing lovemaking abilities left the prostitutes refusing payment, is Tri-Pod. For obvious reaso

• Ivar the Boneless

• Naming the children out of sudden whim is totally irresponsible, like tattooing the name of your one-month girlfriend on your neck.

I know, really, people are naming there daughters Kahleesi? Well this is a bit biased because I don't like her character, but really? This

• True, very true. Though to be fair on my part, I didn't just think of those out of a sudden whim. Man I am already seeing it, a future where I have to take my daughter to class, and the kids sitting next to her are named Daenerys, Kahleesi, Cersei, and probably fucking Drizella, life is going to be hell.

Naming the children out of sudden whim is totally irresponsible, like tattooing the name of your one-month girlfriend on your neck.

• Boys would be Tyrion, Anakin, Sherlock, and the twins Kermit and Hodor.

True, very true. Though to be fair on my part, I didn't just think of those out of a sudden whim. Man I am already seeing it, a future whe

• Sigh. I wouldn't be suprised.

Yep, nothing will be normal in the future! Fucking Christ, the president will obviously be named Jon Snow or Ned Stark, just you watch!

• Yep, nothing will be normal in the future! Fucking Christ, the president will obviously be named Jon Snow or Ned Stark, just you watch!

Boys would be Tyrion, Anakin, Sherlock, and the twins Kermit and Hodor.

• The Leech Lord. And it's not a nickname, but Beric Dondarrion is the best name ever.

• *Jon

Greatjoin Umber and Smalljoin Umber

• I kinda like "Arry", its cute.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.