Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Actual footage of Priest Handsome Jack´s welcome to all new Rhyiona members.

TTGirl posted: »

Yeah, awesome! Thanks I'm quite happy nowl

• Just two. more. pages.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Update for @HeartOfGold and @TTGirl. Welcome to the family, guys!

• don't get dehydrated! :(

Just two. more. pages.

• It´s worth it for 100 pages of Rhyiona goodness.

nohuhhuh posted: »

don't get dehydrated!

• Certainly!

buntingsir posted: »

Do you mind if I'll message you too then?

• You're welcome! Loader Bot's always been one of my favourites, and he'd be pretty pissed if he wasn't in there together with his righteous father ;)

I should probably do that, yeah, oops. Thank you!

• Hi! I just wrote my first (and last) fanfiction. In Finnish. Then I used Google translator. You know, because Google translator doesn't really work. I thought this would end up being hilarious. Yeah.

**Beautiful shoe story **

Rhys and Fiona looked at each other for a long time. Rhys seemed a little frantic and glanced at a woman. Of cource he wanted to know what this was holding in her hand. Fiona's face increased mischievous smile and at the same time, she pulled her hands behind her back to hide. Rhys cried miserable ..

Rhys: Seriously! Give me shoe. I know it's you.

Fiona: What shoe? I do not have any shoe not ..

Rhys: do not bother to tease, of course, it is you! I know that the shoe was when you dropped the caravan.

Rhys began to approach his shoe held by the controller and the closer he got Fiona, the more uncertain he felt. Fiona studying the Rhys with her eyes. Sweat began to rise Rhys skin. He did not know why he was afraid of her. Soon, however, got the Rhys collected from the self-assurance and attacked on Fiona. Fiona screamed and began to flail man off all her energy. However, Rhys was determined and never gave up. He let Fiona heat on their skin.

"Exciting" thought Rhys.

Just when Rhys had finally received his shoe hands, began to sand beneath them for some reason to move. Rhys and Fiona began to roll into the sand pile downwards. Soon Rhys thud on the ground with Fioona. Rhys blushed and sweat began to flow. Fiona looked horny. Rhys glanced around. His shoe lay in next to them, but he was not able to sacrifice the thought of the shoe. Horny Fiona interested him more. So Rhys leaned beneath in the direction of Fioona and soon their lips touched each other. They kissed greedily as though they would have liked to eat each other. And no wonder, because they were hungry for love.

Out of stock.

• I couldn't say hello with everyone else, cause I was absent, but I'm gonna do it now.

Hi! Welcome to the family!

TTGirl posted: »

Yeah, awesome! Thanks I'm quite happy nowl

• Thinking of making him a Metagross. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're welcome! Loader Bot's always been one of my favourites, and he'd be pretty pissed if he wasn't in there together with his righteous father

• I was supposed to draw a robot for a friend,I don't know what possessed me to draw humanoid Gortys instead.....

Alt text

• Google translator rules. :D

Hi! I just wrote my first (and last) fanfiction. In Finnish. Then I used Google translator. You know, because Google translator doesn't real

• Alt text

Aw this is amazing! You should definitely write more!

Hi! I just wrote my first (and last) fanfiction. In Finnish. Then I used Google translator. You know, because Google translator doesn't real

• THAT´S SO CUTE HOLY-

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I was supposed to draw a robot for a friend,I don't know what possessed me to draw humanoid Gortys instead.....

• She looks cute! Fiona would be proud.

I was supposed to draw a robot for a friend,I don't know what possessed me to draw humanoid Gortys instead.....

• edited May 2015

Horny Fiona interested him more.

They kissed greedily as though they would have liked to eat each other.

Alt text

Is this what the original text said?:P

• ..I tried mixing?? Rhys' and Fiona's features...ehh....idk actually OTL runs

THAT´S SO CUTE HOLY-

• Well, she is their child. ;P

..I tried mixing?? Rhys' and Fiona's features...ehh....idk actually OTL runs

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, she is their child. ;P

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• For some reason I like to imagine Fiona wearing Rhy's oversized shirt/sweater to sleep. And wake up like the scene coughcough Fifty Shades of Grey coughcough with a messy hair bun.

Syberian posted: »

* Rhys is exponentially taller than Fiona, so he'll typically make fun of her shorter height. Don't fret, she does get payback in the form o

• Awesome work! :D

• SHE LOOKS PERFECT

• edited May 2015

Would've been perfect for page 69. :D

Horny Fiona interested him more. They kissed greedily as though they would have liked to eat each other. Is this what the original text said?:P

• RIP page 69, we will never forget you. :´(

HeartOfGold posted: »

Would've been perfect for page 69.

• Fiona looked horny.

Alt text

• waaaiiiittt until now I thought Gortys.. was.. a he..

Alt text

Well, she is their child. ;P

• The files confirmed Gortys is a "she". ;P

XDJulieXD posted: »

waaaiiiittt until now I thought Gortys.. was.. a he..

• edited May 2015

Look in the "Details that people might forget" thread, someone posted it there. :)

I'm so behind... the files? you mean game files? ohohooo...To the research mobile!!

• I'm so behind... the files? you mean game files? ohohooo...To the research mobile!!

The files confirmed Gortys is a "she". ;P

• Thank you Wolf senpai! You are the hero of many!

Alt text

Look in the "Details that people might forget" thread, someone posted it there.

• Alt text

Alt text

So. good.

Idek...

• Aww, you´re welcome!

Alt text

Thank you Wolf senpai! You are the hero of many!

• I know right, and also AHHH I SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAWN HER HUMAN-oid ish ?

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Man, I wonder what will happen in the first minutes of Ep 3... What will happen to our cute little Gortys? I can't even perceive her other than Rhys' and Fiona's child by now.

• Cute Gortys is cute (´ε` )♡

Idek...

• Man, I wonder what will happen in the first minutes of Ep 3... What will happen to our cute little Gortys?

I can't even perceive her other than Rhys' and Fiona's child by now.

Idek...

• edited May 2015

OMG! SOOO pretty ^_^

Alt text

Idek...

• Nah, you did good!

She turned out to be very cute kid. And she looks a lot like Fiona too, I love it!

I know right, and also AHHH I SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAWN HER HUMAN-oid ish ?

• Sweet dreams come for those who pray for Rhyiona :)

Kruzii posted: »

I had a dream last night. I dreamed episode 3 came out and I played it. In one part of the episode you had to take fiiona to a restaurant and try to be as smooth as possible. It was awesome<3

• Welcome HearthOfGold!

HeartOfGold posted: »

Could I join Rhyiona, please? I have a soft spot for Rhysha too, but what can I say, Rhyiona's won out. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and giggly. Besides, this thread is so goofy, I love it! Especially the lovely fanfic and fanart.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.