Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited May 2015

Hey that Rhys was a brain fart.. really smelly one.

Even Fiona thinks so.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

creepy? this breaks my heart

• edited May 2015

Oh well people did. Behind their backs.

I didn't know the student personally and I don't remember them being too visual about in school but people sure talked about them when they weren't around.

And it's technically not illegal so...

That sounds genuinely creepy. How come no one ever said anything about it?

• I knew Rhys was Shrek all along...

That's why @Green613 keeps posting him.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey that Rhys was a brain fart.. really smelly one. Even Fiona thinks so.

• Sounds like it should be illegal, though.

Quiff posted: »

Oh well people did. Behind their backs. I didn't know the student personally and I don't remember them being too visual about in school but people sure talked about them when they weren't around. And it's technically not illegal so...

• I've been thinking about that too. But as long as it's consent between them there's nothing really to do :/

Sounds like it should be illegal, though.

• almost there!! ALMOST THERE!!!!

One. more. page. Until we hit 100 pages of pure Rhyiona goodness.

• Truuuu. That means they are truly meant to each other! <3

But seriously note to self: don't draw or post naked Rhys after midnight or you'll turn into a Gremlim.

I knew Rhys was Shrek all along... That's why @Green613 keeps posting him.

• I guess not. :/

Quiff posted: »

I've been thinking about that too. But as long as it's consent between them there's nothing really to do

• Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

Haha, don't overwork yourself. :P

Truuuu. That means they are truly meant to each other! But seriously note to self: don't draw or post naked Rhys after midnight or you'll turn into a Gremlim.

• Just here, adding another step to 100 page. :)

• Today or tomorrow for sure. <3

MeatBicycle posted: »

almost there!! ALMOST THERE!!!!

Hundred.

7 letters.

Jist like Rhyiona.

Don't you see it?

It was always meant to be.

• edited May 2015

we are gonna do this

• edited May 2015

That naked Rhys will haunt me whenever I'll decide to draw something. ;(

Rhyiona CONFIRMED. Haha, don't overwork yourself. :P

• 'Good Morning'

Warning: Mentions of nudity. In that case, should I put this under a spoiler tag?

The Link to the Official Story

-

Unbelievably soft sheets were more than inviting to his skin, face halfway buried into the pillow as the whiff of sea salt was the first scent he smelled. It was strangely damp in his room, the usually cold chill of the air conditioning not forming goosebumps along his bare chest, back, and arms. Instead, his body seemed to be covered in a thin layer of humidity, and with it came the uncomfortable sheen of sweat.

With a groan, and the peculiar, fresh ache in his abdominal muscles, Rhys lifted himself slightly up from the bed and opened his eyes, right hand already making its way to rub them clean of sleep.

It took him a moment to realize that this wasn’t his room - well, more appropriately, his and Fiona’s room. The walls were not the calming, basic brown color but instead were an obnoxious egg white. The floor was hardwood instead of carpet, there were no shelves full of books on history, geography, and cooking, and the closet, which was almost always open, was closed and made of bamboo.

Lifting himself up even more so as to leave the bed, the weight on his left arm brought his attention back to the other occupant of the bed.

A tender smile etched its way onto his face as he settled back down next to Fiona; her back to him as she clutched onto his arm. His other arm slipped underneath the pillow that her head occupied.

Leaning over, Rhys pressed his lips against the nape of her neck. Similar to himself, she had a thin layer of sweat on her skin and dampening her hair. She was fast asleep, deep into the depths of slumber. A doubting feeling of being able to awaken her crossed his mind, but he ignored such thoughts and pressed against her. She was probably tired and sore from… last night, and would enjoy the extra hours of resting. It was their honeymoon after all.

Testing his boundaries, Rhys slowly slid his arm from her grasp. His hand slid down to her hip where he began to rub circles against the protruding bone with his thumb; expecting to elicit a reaction from her, but not receiving one. Raising his eyebrows, he halted his action and closed his eyes in thought.

Fiona normally wouldn’t sleep in such a position as this. Her unconscious tendency to reach out and hold something in sleep would always favor her being the one holding him, not the opposite way around. Nonetheless, the two of them actually didn’t sleep in this position often; the “spooning” position as he once heard Sasha call it. Something about August being fond of it whenever they were dating. Either way, him and her usual slept face-to-face, her head usually tucked underneath his chin and occasionally vice versa. Other times, she slept literally on top of him; the side of her head against his chest, usually on the left side to listen to his heartbeat, with his arms around her. So, it was rather puzzling that the conclusion of last night’s antics led to sleeping in this “spooning” position.

The feeling of a hand sliding over his shook Rhys from his thoughts. Propping himself up, he loomed over Fiona.

“We’re naked,” she mumbled sleepily.

“Thank you Captain Obvious.” He rolled his eyes, but still laid back down beside her.

“We’re naked,” she repeated.

“Yeah, I know w-,” he paused mid-sentence and cleared his throat. “Oh.”

He didn’t look down. It was positively true. They were both bare, pressed against each other, and they both had just realized it now. Why it took him so long to notice was completely unknown to him.

“Yeah.” He struggled to stop the stutter of embarrassment in his voice. “We are naked.”

From what he could see, her face and the tips of her ears were a bright red, eliminating all possibilities that she wasn’t embarrassed. Rhys himself felt his face heating up. Hiding his face against the back of her neck, he groaned.

A tense silence filled the room, only broken by the sounds of waves crashing the sandy beaches outside. At least they had picked a good planet to have their honeymoon. From what information he managed to “acquire” out a Hyperion Info Cache, Aquator was relatively peaceful. Year-round warm temperature, large oceans and sandy beaches, and the lack of corporation influence over the planet deemed it the perfect destination. They wouldn’t be bothered out here while they spent a week or two in complete, total relaxation.

Now, if only they could get over this mortifying situation they found themselves in.

“You know,” he mumbled into her neck. “We are married now.”

“Yep.”

“You’re okay with that?”

“If I wasn’t then I wouldn’t have said ‘yes’.”

“Right.” Pausing, he thought for a moment. “Are you… okay with this?”

Fiona, to his surprise, began to turn around in his arms. A moment later, she rested the side of her face against his chest; a sigh escaped through her lips as he found his arms envelop her waist, pulling her closer.

“Yeah, I’m okay with this,” she mumbled.

“Oh, cool. That’s great. Awesome,” he agreed, smiling.

His lips found the top of her head. “Should we… get clothes on? I mean, I guess we’d be more comfortable with them on. Or you know, we could ju-.”

“Rhys.” She stopped him.

“Yes?”

“It’s six in the morning.”

“Oh,” he said sheepishly. “Sorry.”

“Go back to sleep.”

“Okay, yeah.” He stifled a yawn. “Good… morning? Night… whatever.” He closed his eyes. “I don’t care anymore.”

“Rhys,” she murmured assertively. “Sleep.”

His left hand slid into her hair, strands entangling around the gold band of his wedding ring. A moment later, a snore emitted from him, indicating his slumber.

• Let Rhyiona cleanse your mind.

That naked Rhys will haunt me whenever I'll decide to draw something. ;(

• There's been more than 100 comments in one day, and I'm sure it's not the biggest amount achieved in one day. Jesus guys, calm it down a bit xD

• Off to sleep now. I sadly won't be around to celebrate 100th page. :(

• This was wonderful, thank you for sharing.

I don't think this is explicit enough to require a spoiler tag but if you feel unsafe, go ahead.

Syberian posted: »

'Good Morning' Warning: Mentions of nudity. In that case, should I put this under a spoiler tag? The Link to the Official Story -

• Help me oh holy Rhyiona!

Alt text

Let Rhyiona cleanse your mind.

• Stahp

Nevah!

• The page won't disappear, you can celebrate later. ;P

Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

Off to sleep now. I sadly won't be around to celebrate 100th page.

• There's no time for resting when shipping is involved.

armis37 posted: »

There's been more than 100 comments in one day, and I'm sure it's not the biggest amount achieved in one day. Jesus guys, calm it down a bit xD

• Nevah!

There's been more than 100 comments in one day, and I'm sure it's not the biggest amount achieved in one day. Jesus guys, calm it down a bit xD

• Rhyiona bless you. :'(

Help me oh holy Rhyiona!

• Dude, have you even slept?

There's no time for resting when shipping is involved.

• A good 8 hours actually. ;P

Dude, have you even slept?

• edited May 2015

I'll get past this..

Alt text

Just rolling in self pity a bit longer..

Rhyiona bless you.

• Had good Rhyiona dreams, right? xD

A good 8 hours actually. ;P

• When you're more interested in the numbers than the quality of your comments, you're doing it wrong.

• I wish... rarely dream anymore.

And when I do, it's a giant spider. <_<

Had good Rhyiona dreams, right? xD

• Why is that so? (though I rarely dream too :( )

I said he's never going to leave you! Shouldn't have done what you did, you spider-killer!

I wish... rarely dream anymore. And when I do, it's a giant spider. <_<

• tfw page 100

Alt text

Also @ABigBadWolf I was literally going to post this gif as I read your comment that tagged me up there, lmao

• edited May 2015

No harm in being proud of achieving something. We're just having fun. ;P

GrumpyDof posted: »

When you're more interested in the numbers than the quality of your comments, you're doing it wrong.

• I'm not sure what, but something went wrong here. :P

I'll get past this.. Just rolling in self pity a bit longer..

• edited May 2015

??
    Alt text

Don't tell me that I just messed up something...

I'm not sure what, but something went wrong here. :P

• I knew you were a spooky mind reader...

Green613 posted: »

tfw page 100 Also @ABigBadWolf I was literally going to post this gif as I read your comment that tagged me up there, lmao

• That magical edit button. ;P

?? Don't tell me that I just messed up something...

• I have no idea. I just used to dream a lot more but the later I go to bed, the less I dream. Wonder if it's because I'm too tired.

I'm so sorry, spider spirit. ;-; pls haunt me no more.

Why is that so? (though I rarely dream too ) I said he's never going to leave you! Shouldn't have done what you did, you spider-killer!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

100 pages of Rhyiona!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.