Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

100 pages of Rhyiona!

• The earlier you go, the more dreams you have... Atleast that's what I was told long ago :)

You should order a spiritism seance and apologize to the poor spidey ;)

I have no idea. I just used to dream a lot more but the later I go to bed, the less I dream. Wonder if it's because I'm too tired. I'm so sorry, spider spirit. ;-; pls haunt me no more.

• edited May 2015

G'night mate!

Off to sleep now. I sadly won't be around to celebrate 100th page.

• Yes I did post that naked Rhys. I regret it okay?.. Just leave others out of this. It's me who you want..

Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

When you're more interested in the numbers than the quality of your comments, you're doing it wrong.

• Too busy shipping? :)

Yes it is. Also you should give 10 percent of your monthly income to spider's family ;)

That sucks for me... I never go before 4/5AM lately. Is that the only way to cleanse myself of this sin?

• Well I'll be damned but here I am, congratulating you guys again. Congrats on creating a ship so popular it reached one hundred pages of love for it! Don't stop reaching for the stars :) As Mr. Freddie said, 'Don't stop me now'. ;) (change 'me' to us')

Alt text

• gosh dammit you noticed that.

That magical edit button. ;P

• That sucks for me... I never go before 4/5AM lately. :/

Is that the only way to cleanse myself of this sin? :(

armis37 posted: »

The earlier you go, the more dreams you have... Atleast that's what I was told long ago You should order a spiritism seance and apologize to the poor spidey

• Alt text

;__;

100 pages of Rhyiona!

• Alt text

Syberian posted: »

'Good Morning' Warning: Mentions of nudity. In that case, should I put this under a spoiler tag? The Link to the Official Story -

• Wow. So, 100 likes, 100 pages, Ep 3 looks like itll be coming this month. What a glorious day!

• Congrats on the 100 pages.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I think it's more about the symbolism of the numbers that make us excited. The same thing for e.g when you're celebrating your grandmas 100 birthday or your company's 10th year anniversary, those kind of things.

GrumpyDof posted: »

When you're more interested in the numbers than the quality of your comments, you're doing it wrong.

• No editing can save anyone from my lightning fast skills.

Rabbit tried it once.

I won.

nohuhhuh posted: »

gosh dammit you noticed that.

• Actually, yes, a lot of it is me preparing stories and stuff for this thread. But I have fun so that's what counts. :)

How many kids did he have? D':

Too busy shipping? Yes it is. Also you should give 10 percent of your monthly income to spider's family

• Alt text

Thanks, buddy!

Congrats on the 100 pages.

• Alt text

Thank you! We appreciate it!

Well I'll be damned but here I am, congratulating you guys again. Congrats on creating a ship so popular it reached one hundred pages of love for it! Don't stop reaching for the stars As Mr. Freddie said, 'Don't stop me now'. (change 'me' to us')

• Indeed :)

I think somewhere around 50 ;)

Actually, yes, a lot of it is me preparing stories and stuff for this thread. But I have fun so that's what counts. How many kids did he have? D':

• Bless you for all these kind words <3

Well I'll be damned but here I am, congratulating you guys again. Congrats on creating a ship so popular it reached one hundred pages of love for it! Don't stop reaching for the stars As Mr. Freddie said, 'Don't stop me now'. (change 'me' to us')

• No problem ;)

But let's not make me congratulating you a habit xD I ship Rhysha after all... Someone might get angry xD

Thank you! We appreciate it!

• I don't know about everyone else but the shipping seriously helps the ep 3 wait.

...How much for each one?

Indeed I think somewhere around 50

• Bless you too, friend :)

Quiff posted: »

Bless you for all these kind words

• Well played Wolf, well played..

No editing can save anyone from my lightning fast skills. Rabbit tried it once. I won.

• I've started playing BO2 again, that really helps me xD I imagine every Psycho as an enemy to Ep. 3 ;)

Hmm, let's see... 8 legs, one leg costs 2 dollars, so one spider=16 dollars. 50x16=800 dollars ;)

I don't know about everyone else but the shipping seriously helps the ep 3 wait. ...How much for each one?

• Let's hope that nobody get seizures :P

• The most important goals have been hit already so that's alright. :P

No problem But let's not make me congratulating you a habit xD I ship Rhysha after all... Someone might get angry xD

• thank :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well played Wolf, well played..

• Lol Poogs, get your math hat on xD

Poogers555 posted: »

Was about to say that, also, some day we shall Reach 6969 comments.... Some day Edit: Wow Im dumb, that kinda already happened. RIP

• You forgot about the approaching 10000 comments line xD

The most important goals have been hit already so that's alright. :P

• edited May 2015

Was about to say that, also, some day we shall Reach 6969 comments....

Some day

Edit: Wow Im dumb, that kinda already happened. RIP

You forgot about the approaching 10000 comments line xD

• Right, that's about it though. xD

You forgot about the approaching 10000 comments line xD

• Alt text

Lol Poogs, get your math hat on xD

• Just what I like.

Alt text

Syberian posted: »

'Good Morning' Warning: Mentions of nudity. In that case, should I put this under a spoiler tag? The Link to the Official Story -

• You slay them, armis, they can't keep episode 3 from us.

But- but I don't use dollars. D:

I've started playing BO2 again, that really helps me xD I imagine every Psycho as an enemy to Ep. 3 Hmm, let's see... 8 legs, one leg costs 2 dollars, so one spider=16 dollars. 50x16=800 dollars

• Oh I slay them good with my melee Zer0 build ;)

What do you use then? Euros maybe?

You slay them, armis, they can't keep episode 3 from us. But- but I don't use dollars.

• I can't wait till I hit 6969 comments.

Not too far now.

I'll screenshot it and treasure it forever.

Poogers555 posted: »

Was about to say that, also, some day we shall Reach 6969 comments.... Some day Edit: Wow Im dumb, that kinda already happened. RIP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.