Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Gotta go fast!

Quiff posted: »

Wolf is your name and speed is your game! Preach it!

• You telling me I can celebrate any number...?

Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

The problem with symbols is : everything is a symbol as long as you're imaginative enough. So it will never stop. Each 69, 10 , 100 etc....

• Never forget horny Fiona

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

You could rewrite my beautiful shoe story. To make it actually beautiful. :] (feel free to refuse, this is just an idea)

• You could rewrite my beautiful shoe story. To make it actually beautiful. :]
    (feel free to refuse, this is just an idea)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I should probably clarify: the previous prompts I got are already done. I write them, save them and then post them every once in a while. Me

• I wonder who's keeping the episode though - can't be Jack this time.

I believe you man. I've got a confession - I've killed spider not once, but twice in my lifetime!

Sure if she can help him get episode 3 here asap I'm all for it. :P The life of a killer is hard, man.

• It's a whole continent: australia. Where's the damn classification?!

I've killed dozens of mosquitos. :(

armis37 posted: »

I wonder who's keeping the episode though - can't be Jack this time. I believe you man. I've got a confession - I've killed spider not once, but twice in my lifetime!

• edited May 2015

I can try! Thank you. :D

You could rewrite my beautiful shoe story. To make it actually beautiful. :] (feel free to refuse, this is just an idea)

• Lost somewhere where only Zer0 can find it xD

Me too bro... I've also killed quite a few wasps :(

It's a whole continent: australia. Where's the damn classification?! I've killed dozens of mosquitos.

• Zer0 really needs to hurry up. :P

Wasps are terrifying works of Satan though, they deserve it.

Lost somewhere where only Zer0 can find it xD Me too bro... I've also killed quite a few wasps

• I wake up to 100 pages of Rhyiona? Best. Day. Ever.

• He should ask Lilith for a teleport... Though considering how it went last time, maybe that's why he doesn't xD

That's what I tell myself at night when their restless spirits haunt me with their buzzing xD

Zer0 really needs to hurry up. :P Wasps are terrifying works of Satan though, they deserve it.

• edited May 2015

Rhys asking Fiona to dance but she steps on his feet.

He doesn't say anything.

I don't know why but I like this.

• Maybe Zer0 is just as depressed as we are and he just can't bring himself to be as determined as before... shame on you Telltale.

RIP armis' sanity :(

He should ask Lilith for a teleport... Though considering how it went last time, maybe that's why he doesn't xD That's what I tell myself at night when their restless spirits haunt me with their buzzing xD

• Telltale - breaking Vault Hunters since 2014.

Hey, hey... no need to be so serious ;)

Maybe Zer0 is just as depressed as we are and he just can't bring himself to be as determined as before... shame on you Telltale. RIP armis' sanity

• Telltale has become evil.

Okay maybe you don't hate wasps as much as I do. xD

Telltale - breaking Vault Hunters since 2014. Hey, hey... no need to be so serious

• God damn it Wolf... Telltale - 8 letters. Same as Hyperion. It's trying to break Vault Hunters. Same as Hyperion. And Jack.

Telltale=Hyperion run by Jack. It's confirmed.

Alt text

I just try to avoid them whenever I see them xD

Telltale has become evil. Okay maybe you don't hate wasps as much as I do. xD

• ...FUCK.

Why is Jack doing this again?

They´re nasty. Same as bees.

God damn it Wolf... Telltale - 8 letters. Same as Hyperion. It's trying to break Vault Hunters. Same as Hyperion. And Jack. Telltale=Hyperion run by Jack. It's confirmed. I just try to avoid them whenever I see them xD

• Pfffha Hahahah, I choked looking at this, so funny!

bbbbblllgh I reeeaally want to finish something cool but I don't know how the anatomy works.. (I know I will figure it out tho, I just wanted to have a reason to draw Rhys like that.) Edit: I'm so weird

• Dumb mode activated

Could you clarify what's everstone? Thank you very much in advance.

• You give an everstone for your Pokemon to hold when you want them to stay as they are and want to stop them from evolving. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Dumb mode activated Could you clarify what's everstone? Thank you very much in advance.

• Oh I see, that's smart. Thanks again, Wolfie.

You give an everstone for your Pokemon to hold when you want them to stay as they are and want to stop them from evolving.

• Glad to help! :D

Oh I see, that's smart. Thanks again, Wolfie.

• It's not about the quality or the quantity of our comments but rather about the communication itself. We're joking around a lot, that's true, but it's the part of us being friendly to each other. And we're having lots of fun too, while waiting so that's a big bonus. At least I see it that way.

When you're more interested in the numbers than the quality of your comments, you're doing it wrong.

• fanservice

Alt text

Seriously. The last movie should have been called "Hinata: The Last" cause they made it all about her. I don´t get why in the ever loving fuck a minor, completly irrelevant character managed to get everything she wanted.

• We are brothers! We do stuff together!

To all the bros.Cheers!And a massive:

Alt text

The problem with symbols is : everything is a symbol as long as you're imaginative enough. So it will never stop. Each 69, 10 , 100 etc....

• Yay to 100th page! :D

• SOOOOOOOO I'm doing a thing to celebrate our success in obtaining 100 likes 'n' pages. It's still in the making but here's the rough lineart >v<

Alt text

• It is lovely! :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

SOOOOOOOO I'm doing a thing to celebrate our success in obtaining 100 likes 'n' pages. It's still in the making but here's the rough lineart >v<

• I tried to keep more of their from-game design, sometimes I'm surprised by how often I change styles when drawing,well I actually love experimenting rather than keep the same pattern.

Also thanks! X3

It is lovely!

• Your lines are so neat! I cant wait to see it finished! :D

SOOOOOOOO I'm doing a thing to celebrate our success in obtaining 100 likes 'n' pages. It's still in the making but here's the rough lineart >v<

• Thank you! It's still a bit rough,so when I get the chance to work on it some more, I'll make them neater XD

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Your lines are so neat! I cant wait to see it finished!

• Because he's mean :(

Hey, bees are friendly!

...FUCK. Why is Jack doing this again? They´re nasty. Same as bees.

• this was me when I posted it.

Alt text

Pfffha Hahahah, I choked looking at this, so funny!

• Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, it's goofy (I mean in a good way) and hilarious.

I was grinning all morning like a fool. :D

this was me when I posted it.

• Work in progress? More like Wow it's perfect amirit

• This is amazing. <3

I love how she's grabbing his tie. :P

• I guess it was to be expected...

They´re not so friendly when they sting you. But they´re cute at least. ;P

Because he's mean Hey, bees are friendly!

• Couldn't he just stay dead? Come on Jackie boy, just leave us alone!

But they rarely sting you. I heard they do so only when you startle them or are being mean to them :)

I guess it was to be expected... They´re not so friendly when they sting you. But they´re cute at least. ;P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.