Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The weather still sucks but it has its advantages at times. :P

armis37 posted: »

Cool! Well, seems like british weather finally redeemed itself - no roaches to be found xD

• Creepy? She´s super cute. ;_______;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OTL she looks creepy, but thank you????...

• OTL she looks creepy, but thank you????...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I will never get over how cute she is.

• edited May 2015

She really isn't creepy. She looks well proportioned and pretty cute. I'm not saying this for the sake of being kind, I'm saying it because I think it's true :)

OTL she looks creepy, but thank you????...

• ;--;...Okay....

Alt text

I'm so sorry OTL I just suddenly loathe my art, you know?? like that feel??

Creepy? She´s super cute. ;_______;

• You shouldn´t. Like I´ve said to someone here before, maybe the image doesn´t match up to what you imagined in your head. But, for us, you made that out of nothing and it looks great. That´s why you probably judge yourself harder than you should. Rest assured, it´s really, really good. :)

;--;...Okay.... I'm so sorry OTL I just suddenly loathe my art, you know?? like that feel??

• Don´t be sorry, it´s normal. :D

Good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams. :P

OTL omg I'm so sorry, thank you Wolfie ;A; also..I think I'm going to bed now goodnight

• ahh...OTL omg thank you...I'm so sorry, I just ugh..suddenly feel so depressed like for no reason?

Alt text

She really isn't creepy. She looks well proportioned and pretty cute. I'm not saying this for the sake of being kind, I'm saying it because I think it's true

• OTL omg I'm so sorry, thank you Wolfie ;A;

also..I think I'm going to bed now goodnight <3

You shouldn´t. Like I´ve said to someone here before, maybe the image doesn´t match up to what you imagined in your head. But, for us, you m

• I guess we really love them without realizing it - subconsciously (Jesus, how do I spell that). ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Why do you guys always go back to talk about roaches and other insects?

• I see, I see xD

Hey, maybe you wanna play BO2 sometime when you're bored? It gets lonely playing solo xD

The weather still sucks but it has its advantages at times. :P

• edited May 2015

I would but I don´t actually own it, I´ve just watched playthroughs. I´m sure someone would be willing to play with you though, why don´t you make a thread asking for company? :)

I´m considering buying it though, not sure.

I see, I see xD Hey, maybe you wanna play BO2 sometime when you're bored? It gets lonely playing solo xD

• Is that really a problem? because I find it very interesting that way.

GrumpyDof posted: »

The problem with symbols is : everything is a symbol as long as you're imaginative enough. So it will never stop. Each 69, 10 , 100 etc....

• Merlin fan!

You're welcome :D

ahh...OTL omg thank you...I'm so sorry, I just ugh..suddenly feel so depressed like for no reason?

• Don't want to sound like a boring old hag, but it's a really great game which is worth the money :)

Maybe I shall do that in the near future xD

I would but I don´t actually own it, I´ve just watched playthroughs. I´m sure someone would be willing to play with you though, why don´t you make a thread asking for company? I´m considering buying it though, not sure.

• Strangelove

Strange highs and strange lows

Strangelove

That's how my love goes ~

I guess we really love them without realizing it - subconsciously (Jesus, how do I spell that).

• Yeah, I´m definitely putting it on my "to buy" list.

If you feel too lonely, it´s a good idea. I´m sure other people here feel the same. :)

Don't want to sound like a boring old hag, but it's a really great game which is worth the money Maybe I shall do that in the near future xD

• Ohoho I really like what you've made here!!!

Alt text

I was practicing drawing toddlers and decided to add a little gortys here..also my style is literally inconsistent...and boots...creepy toddlers..

• Why do I insist on writing at 4AM instead of normal hours.

• Strange love indeed xD

buntingsir posted: »

Strangelove Strange highs and strange lows Strangelove That's how my love goes ~

• What else is on that list? :)

We'll see, we'll see :)

Yeah, I´m definitely putting it on my "to buy" list. If you feel too lonely, it´s a good idea. I´m sure other people here feel the same.

• Because Rhyiona has turned your life around and made you nocturnal.

Why do I insist on writing at 4AM instead of normal hours.

• Well that's when our brains are the most creative.

Tired and fuzzy :^)

• Rhyiona changed my life for the better.

Because Rhyiona has turned your life around and made you nocturnal.

• Bloodborne is one of them. From what I´ve seen, it´s a rage game and for some reason I´m really into those. ;P

What else is on that list? We'll see, we'll see

• Have you tried Super Meat Boy? Should suit you if you're into rage games :)

Bloodborne is one of them. From what I´ve seen, it´s a rage game and for some reason I´m really into those. ;P

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• I'm sensing the brush is from SAI? Ehem As an artist to another, this information is crucial for... some reason I'm not allowed to mention...

Alt text

Jokes aside this is awesomely cute X3

I was practicing drawing toddlers and decided to add a little gortys here..also my style is literally inconsistent...and boots...creepy toddlers..

• I regret nothing. :P

Quiff posted: »

Well that's when our brains are the most creative. Tired and fuzzy :^)

• Because Wolf... because... voices.. the voices...

The voices:

Alt text

THEY KNOW

• I´ve actually never heard about that one, I might give it a go, thanks. :D

Have you tried Super Meat Boy? Should suit you if you're into rage games

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Because Wolf... because... voices.. the voices... The voices: THEY KNOW

• Let's stay creative forever and never sleep!!

I regret nothing. :P

• No problem :)

I assume you've tried Dark Souls if you like soul-crushing, temper-ruining games? xD

I´ve actually never heard about that one, I might give it a go, thanks.

• I know, Wolf-sama, I know...

• I´ve tried it, yeah. Bloodborne is done by the same people hence the rage game connection. :P But I´ve heard Bloodborne is worse (as in harder, not game quality) for some reason.

No problem I assume you've tried Dark Souls if you like soul-crushing, temper-ruining games? xD

• For Rhyiona!

It´s actually good, though, it helps me get better at writing if I keep doing it.

Quiff posted: »

Let's stay creative forever and never sleep!!

• Little Gortys, what happened? :(

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just drew a really sad comic. I'll post it maybe later today.

• I just drew a really sad comic. :(
    I'll post it maybe later today.

Alt text

• I haven't played it nor I watched playthroughs, but from what I've heard, it's truly an enraging experience :)

I´ve tried it, yeah. Bloodborne is done by the same people hence the rage game connection. :P But I´ve heard Bloodborne is worse (as in harder, not game quality) for some reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.