Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I´ve watched a couple of playthroughs. It looks really hard. :P

armis37 posted: »

I haven't played it nor I watched playthroughs, but from what I've heard, it's truly an enraging experience

• edited May 2015

really sad comic

oh god

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just drew a really sad comic. I'll post it maybe later today.

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Alt text

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

• Most of the citizens are affected with an illness that turns them into beasts or something of the sort.

What's it about in general?

• What's it about in general?

I´ve watched a couple of playthroughs. It looks really hard. :P

• jvjvjvcvgvhhh I was about to save this comic and then suddenly my PhotoShop decided to freeze. :'( I'm so sad. Plus that comic was really sad. I don't want to draw it again. I'll try to figure this out. So frustrating..

buntingsir posted: »

Little Gortys, what happened?

• So it's like GTA where murdering innocent people is justified? xD

Most of the citizens are affected with an illness that turns them into beasts or something of the sort.

• I wouldn´t compare them... these people actually try to kill you in the game. GTA is just mindless violence, imo, which is why I don´t wanna touch any of the games.

So it's like GTA where murdering innocent people is justified? xD

• edited May 2015

Exactly! And I think that accounts for any kind of creative work you might do.

For Rhyiona! It´s actually good, though, it helps me get better at writing if I keep doing it.

• Ah, don't be sad, you'll figure this out, we believe in you!

Yeah, that sucks when PS do stuff like that. That's the reason I have a habit of saving everything every few minutes now.

jvjvjvcvgvhhh I was about to save this comic and then suddenly my PhotoShop decided to freeze. I'm so sad. Plus that comic was really sad. I don't want to draw it again. I'll try to figure this out. So frustrating..

• Mostly it´s the stories that I do at night. During the day I can pile up some Fiona blogs, and smooth jokes and whatnot but those are mostly the "funny" parts of the work so the stories are probably what improve the most.

Quiff posted: »

Exactly! And I think that accounts for any kind of creative work you might do.

• Alt text

What was I thinking?

I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

• I know bro, it was just a joke :)

You're the first person I've met who doesn't like GTA though :)

I wouldn´t compare them... these people actually try to kill you in the game. GTA is just mindless violence, imo, which is why I don´t wanna touch any of the games.

• Really? I´ve met a few people. :D Just not my type of game, I guess, don´t see the point.

I know bro, it was just a joke You're the first person I've met who doesn't like GTA though

• Everyone is like - 'GTA! Guns! Murder! Cars! Excitement!', even though it's pretty much the same with every game :)

Really? I´ve met a few people. Just not my type of game, I guess, don´t see the point.

• Yeah... and the plot is nothing special from what I see so I don´t get the hype.

Everyone is like - 'GTA! Guns! Murder! Cars! Excitement!', even though it's pretty much the same with every game

• It's the freedom that appeals I guess :)

Just go play Borderlands people! More guns, more insanity and a better story :)

Yeah... and the plot is nothing special from what I see so I don´t get the hype.

• Better story always matters, imo. Maybe that´s why I like TTG. :P

It's the freedom that appeals I guess Just go play Borderlands people! More guns, more insanity and a better story

• Oh, she has such a cute little face! I love the expression too. :3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I was practicing drawing toddlers and decided to add a little gortys here..also my style is literally inconsistent...and boots...creepy toddlers..

• Welp because my Photoshop crashed, I have to draw this comic again. Let's see if it ends up being even more sad xD

really sad comic oh god

• I should have saved.. :(

buntingsir posted: »

Ah, don't be sad, you'll figure this out, we believe in you! Yeah, that sucks when PS do stuff like that. That's the reason I have a habit of saving everything every few minutes now.

• I feel like that bottom pic is the face they would make watching Gortys doing something cute. Like a couple of proud parents. <3

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• That´s such a good idea!

Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

I feel like that bottom pic is the face they would make watching Gortys doing something cute. Like a couple of proud parents.

• nohuhhuh confirmed sadist. :P

Welp because my Photoshop crashed, I have to draw this comic again. Let's see if it ends up being even more sad xD

• Nohuhhuh's photoshop confirmed antiRhyiona.

nohuhhuh confirmed sadist. :P

• Story is the most important in the game imo :) Graphics being second - for example, I can't play Morrowind, even though it has an amazing storyline. Those graphics just kill me xD Plus, it's really hard to navigate there...

Everybone who likes a good story likes TTG :)

Better story always matters, imo. Maybe that´s why I like TTG. :P

• Yeah, without a good story I´ll pass on a game even if the gameplay is amazing. Just can´t get into them. Graphics have to be at least charming, there´s no excuse for terrible ones in 2015 anymore. :/

Pretty much, TTG has to have a good story since they´re simply point and clicks. :)

Story is the most important in the game imo Graphics being second - for example, I can't play Morrowind, even though it has an amazing stor

• Use your Rhyiona shipper powers to turn it to the right path.

Nohuhhuh's photoshop confirmed antiRhyiona.

• Well, I'm not that radical - if the gameplay is very fun and addictive, I can play it without taking the story seriously :) By the way, have you played Dying Light?

TTG has to compensate their lack of action with dialogue and story :) It's just like in Game Dev xD

Yeah, without a good story I´ll pass on a game even if the gameplay is amazing. Just can´t get into them. Graphics have to be at least charm

• Oh I will! I WILL. >:(

Use your Rhyiona shipper powers to turn it to the right path.

• I haven´t played it myself but I watched famous youtubers´ uploads back when that game was super popular. Have you?

They do it pretty well, too. I mean, there´s always people complaining, but I´ve felt like all of their games post TWD S1 have been great.

Well, I'm not that radical - if the gameplay is very fun and addictive, I can play it without taking the story seriously By the way, have y

• I know 3d Stuff Alt text YAAAAAA you know all what's my new project....Rhys x Fiona yey.

• Alt text

Instead of the force it´s Rhyiona. :P

Oh I will! I WILL. >:(

• I KNEW IT!

Told you I wasn't the only one here with a dirty mind!

What was I thinking?

• edited May 2015

But anyways, all the work that you do and put effort into making is awesome!

Cheers!!

Mostly it´s the stories that I do at night. During the day I can pile up some Fiona blogs, and smooth jokes and whatnot but those are mostly the "funny" parts of the work so the stories are probably what improve the most.

• edited May 2015

Where is autosave when you need it? :(

I should have saved..

• neato

Fiona blogging, take 42.

• Hey, you deserve it!

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.