Does the videogame spoils something from the books/series?

Hi, I´m very interested in this series from Telltale, but I have a doubt: does anybody knows if it could spoil you important things about the TV series/books if you haven´t read all of them? I have read the two first books and I dont want to know important facts about the next books before reading it.

Thanks in advance for the answer and sorry for my poor english.

Comments

• Well you should probably read the third book (or watch all seasons) first because the game will spoil things about it.

• Thank you very much for the reply :)

Well you should probably read the third book (or watch all seasons) first because the game will spoil things about it.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Shepard posted: »

Thank you very much for the reply

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Our game takes place from the end of Season 3 to the end of Season 4 and connects to events from the show.

• But what about the books? The game takes place during "Storm Of Swords", right?

ArthurV posted: »

Our game takes place from the end of Season 3 to the end of Season 4 and connects to events from the show.

• Thanks! I was wondering if I should wait to play until after I watch season 4 when it's released on Blu Ray.

• Yes it does (season 3 and 4 of the show cover book 3 aka Storm of Swords)

But what about the books? The game takes place during "Storm Of Swords", right?

• So if I have seen everything until now, I can go through the whole game without the game getting spoiled to me?

• If you have seen through Season 4 of the TV show you will be fine.

Jackkill posted: »

So if I have seen everything until now, I can go through the whole game without the game getting spoiled to me?

• Yeah, except for the part where [REDACTED] kills [REDACTED] and then marries [REDACTED] before going off to conquer [REDACTED].

Other than that key turning point, you're good. :)

Jackkill posted: »

So if I have seen everything until now, I can go through the whole game without the game getting spoiled to me?

• Guys I read the book (until book 4) and watch the show until now, my question is do u know if the game reveal something from future events of the show? or its just following the season 4 events

• You can play it it won't spoil you anything (in your case).

JonSnow posted: »

Guys I read the book (until book 4) and watch the show until now, my question is do u know if the game reveal something from future events of the show? or its just following the season 4 events

Sign in to comment in this discussion.