Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Alright, thank you! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not Dragon, but so far no one has used him, and I've been keeping up-to-date

• Yeah I was always going to make Isaac special in some way :P

Isaac has his parts to play in this story, and I think we'll be seeing more of him from now on...

Jayne would normally need Nick to defend her physically against those guys, but considering she is presently a Vampire, I think she could handle herself without him :)

I'm also really liking Damien as well, to me I see him as comical relief in the story! XD

That is the point of Damien's character dude, as I said in his Bio he likes to be the funny man! XP

Awesome dude! :D

Tetra posted: »

Isaacs background is very cool how he was apart of King Arthurs army, but it was sad to read the rest Poor Maria too. I am really intereste

• Yes more Isaac! Now if only I could get more Dutch doing awesome shotty work done in Black Lagoon! XD

You are right on that one, Vampires are rediculous strong XD

I do remember that from his bio now that you mention it, I wish I had good memory lol! :P

Yeah I was always going to make Isaac special in some way :P Isaac has his parts to play in this story, and I think we'll be seeing more

• I swear Dutch just drives the boat and plays the cool guy in that series, we really don't see enough of him :P And yes, Isaac will be more prominent now...

Jayne isn't the best fighter though, she can throw a punch (and a mean one at that) but she has no experience in fighting, but why need skill when you can rip a man's balls off instead?! >:D

Lol it's ok, Damien enjoys being a comedian; in a way it's great for me to have a character like him cuz it gives me a perfect opportunity to try comedic writing and see if I can pull it off, apparently I can write funny stuff for him :) But Damien does know when to be serious, like the last chapter when he attacked Nick XP

Yes more Isaac! Now if only I could get more Dutch doing awesome shotty work done in Black Lagoon! XD You are right on that one, Vampires

• Well he is shown quite a bit and he does have some action parts, but none if them are like the one episode on the neo-nazi boat sadly :( Sweet!

And at inhuman speeds as well lol! XD

You pull it off quite well with the comedy quite well my friend! XD

I swear Dutch just drives the boat and plays the cool guy in that series, we really don't see enough of him :P And yes, Isaac will be more p

• I don't recall that moment... I need to start watching this again!!! XD

Oh yeah... ;)

Why thank you dude, I always feel that I can't convey anything besides 'badassery and action' but hearing I can do comedy is just what I needed after today (shit happened, my own fault, and I got sad for a few hours) Now I just need to convey FEEEELS! and we're golden >:D

Well he is shown quite a bit and he does have some action parts, but none if them are like the one episode on the neo-nazi boat sadly Sweet

• I certainly hope you're not me, else I fear we might have a crisis on our hands.

I'm not Dragon, but so far no one has used him, and I've been keeping up-to-date

• It's a Chaos Theory in the making! :O

I certainly hope you're not me, else I fear we might have a crisis on our hands.

• edited May 2015

Tommy Shape? I think you meant Tommy Sharp. :P Anyway, as Haz said, no one has used him as of yet. Sorry I haven't personally responded to your question sooner. :(

And whenever you do decide to actually participate in the challenge, let me know so I can officially add you in the list above in the OP.

EDIT: I see you changed his name - never mind about that. XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

@DragonButter I was wondering if anyone has used Tommy Sharp (the Mundy who thought the Fables were vampires) in their Vampire Writing Ch

• Double confirmation is always better! :P

I would diffidently wait on that until I actually post something, it's still a possibly I won't start, but I'm pretty committed to at least try to write something at this point :)

Haha! I misspelled his name, but I went back to the issue he appeared in and realized that before you could correct me! >:D

Tommy Shape? I think you meant Tommy Sharp. :P Anyway, as Haz said, no one has used him as of yet. Sorry I haven't personally responded to y

• As I said: try using a different browser. Something like Internet Explorer or Firefox could possibly fix your problem. Maybe you need to update your computer as well, as it could be a problem too.

AVG is my anti-virus software, it's also my search provider on Google Chrome.

• Internet Explorer doesn't load my Feed at all! It's why I switched to Chrome in the first place :P

I'll check for updates or something, my Internet has returned to normal now at least, but my Feed is still messed up on here >:(

As I said: try using a different browser. Something like Internet Explorer or Firefox could possibly fix your problem. Maybe you need to update your computer as well, as it could be a problem too.

• edited May 2015

I hope you will, this thread could always use new or returning writers such as yourself!

Goddamn it, this dragon has slow reflexes today. XP

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Double confirmation is always better! :P I would diffidently wait on that until I actually post something, it's still a possibly I won't

• If it's still the case, then it could be the website itself. Because honestly, this site still has multiple glitches sometimes. :S

Internet Explorer doesn't load my Feed at all! It's why I switched to Chrome in the first place :P I'll check for updates or something, my Internet has returned to normal now at least, but my Feed is still messed up on here >:(

• I've always been interested, but haven't had the time nor the patience to fully participate. I'll try to post something sooner or later though. :)

Can't beat reflexes like these. I suppose you could say... I have time on my side.

I hope you will, this thread could always use new or returning writers such as yourself! Goddamn it, this dragon has slow reflexes today. XP

• Smoke and Mirrors... Part: Three

Zelyns Apartment...

Justine opened the door and saw Dum sitting in the chair. She threw him a smile and walked in the door.

"Who the fuck are you!?" He asked

"I'm Zelyns partner. Nice to meet you shit head." Justine said lighting a cigarette.

Justine grabbed her holster and handguns. She was in shock.

"Wow he even loaded my handguns, submachine gun and everything else!" She looked at Dum "He doesn't normally do that. I've been doing this a lot longer than him and he still says I need more work!" She laughed. "He never gives me that chance though." She said aiming her handguns at Dum.

"Wait! Wait! I...I have a question!" Dum said

Justine raised an eyebrow. "Oh? The pig has a question?" She shot him in both of his legs. Dum cried out in pain. "Well!? Out with it!" She said

Dum tried to hold back tears. "How...how did you and Zelyn start your business? You see we're both a lot a-" He was cut off by Justine who had a sour look. She shot him four times in both legs, walked up and shoved the muzzle up against his forehead.

"Listen here you little fuck. We are NOTHING like you? Got it!?" She said shooting him in the leg. "What you pigs do is sickening!!" She said

Dum screamed in pain. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. I'll, I'll ask a different question then..." He notice Justine went and picked up Zelyns lever action shotgun. She began to interrupt him.

"It's a shame Zelyn rarely let's me use this...it leaves such a nice mist...and it makes pigs like you squeal. Tell me Dum..." She said pointing the lever action shotgun straight at his gut. She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "How much of a blood mist you'll leave, and if you'll squeal...oink...oink...oink." She pulled her head back "Because that's what will happen if this question doesn't amuse me..." She said with a ferocious smile on her face.

Dum began to wonder what he had gotten himself into, he looked at his legs and wondered if he'd be like Tiny Tim...he gulped. "How...how did you and Zelyn meet? I'm sure it was...what fairy tales were made of..." Dum said

Justine pulled up a chair. Her face went from sour to pissed off. She spit in his face. "It was hardly a fairy tale. Since you'll probably be killed by your boss, I'll tell you. It was strange, it was the day I killed my family..." She said beginning to tell her story.

Years ago...

Younger Justine woke up still bruised from yesterday's beatings from her family. She was an only daughter from her father's divorce. When he remarried it was fine until they had more kids. Then she began to get frowned upon. Even by her younger siblings. She would get called names, whore, slut, orphan. Even by her own father, it shattered her heart. When they started beating her on a daily basis they would lock her down in the cellar, so if the cops came they would say they didn't have a daughter and didn't know where the noise came from. The police would leave and it shattered her will. When her younger siblings grew up she had hoped they would treat her nicely but they too began on calling her names, and beat her as well. She felt the need to fight back but they gave her minimal things to eat and would sometimes 'skip' days. The day she finally broke free was her fifteenth birthday. The family told her to come up stairs and join the family. She found this odd and climbed the stairs. They gave her a cake, sang the song. They even let her stay upstairs. She began to wander the house and found her father's cutlass in the drawer. She grew a maniacle smile. She walked into the living room and began hacking into the family. By the time she was done she was on her knees sobbing. She picked up the cutlass and began walking down the streets...

While walking down the street she heard a bunch people yelling angrily at someone. She turned and looked in the ally and saw that they were beating on a young boy. He looked to be the age of twelve. She thought about leaving him but the boy was crying and she couldn't bare someone else being hurt. She charged the five men with the cutlass, and killed them flawlessly it was like she had a knack for it. The boy was now up against the wall crying. But he wasn't crying regular tears he was crying blood from his eyes. She put her hands up to her mouth, the boy had haemolacria. She ran towards the boy and gave him a hug.

"Shhh it's okay. It's alright. There's no reason to cry anymore." She said beginning to cry herself.

The boy whined "But it hurts so much I can't stop!" He said

Tears began to flow down her eyes. "Just think about something happy, something that you know would make you smile." She said

"I...I wish my mom was still around. She had a really nice smile." The boy sobbed

Justine pulled her head back. "You...don't have any family?" She said

The boy wiped the blood away. "No...they left me...I have nothing..."

Justine stood and held out her hand. "I'm in the same boat...we can be friends." She smiled

The boy took her hand and smiled "Really? Are you sure? People don't seem to like me...I wouldn't want you getting hurt because of-" Justine cut him off.

"I've been hurt enough already...just like you...who knows? Maybe we were destined to be together!" Justine smiled

The boys face became red. "We...should get out of here. My names Zelyn, by the way." He said

"Justine." She smiled.

The two began working together ever since...

Present...

Justine got up. Her eyes were ferocious and her maniacle smile would make anyone shake. "Now. TALK!!!" She shouted. Talking about her past always riled her up, like an adrenaline rush. She absolutely loved it!

Dum began to tell her everything, he spouted out the whole plan he had involving the crooked man. How they made people go into debt and then they'd try and get more. Their whole scheme was made Justine sick, to pretend to help people and then screw them over. But money was a great thing. She gave Dum a phone and urged him to call his boss. He began to dial his number. It took a bit for the crooked man to pick up.

"Hello? Who is this?" The man could be heard.

Justine became serious. "We have one of your associates Tweedle Dum. We're setting up fifty thousand dollars worth of ransom. He also squealed to me about your whole fucking operation, so to keep my mouth shut and your 'business' going. I want one hundred thousand as well. It should be no problem for a bunch of pigs like you right swine?" She mocked him.

The Crooked Man was silent...he began to speak. "My such bold words. And what would you call you and your partner hmm?" He said

"We do what we have to to get by." Justine replied.

"And faking job occupations, torturing, assassinating, grave robbing, cold blooded murder during the wars you two participated in, and murder. What morally right people." The Crooked Man said

Justine smiled. "Well old man you see we don't give a fuck about morales. What's right and wrong it doesn't matter, because in the end it all ends the same. Let me ask you something. Imagine if I'm sitting with you right now and I hold up something valuable from one of the first world wars and a skull in front of your face...what would you call them?" She asked

"A mem-" She cut the crooked man off.

"Wrong. Those would be nothing but 'things', they have no value anymore and never will..." She said

The Crooked Man was silent. Justine spoke up. "I want my money sent by one of your lackeys by the name of Georgie Porgie. I expect it no later than tomorrow night. Are we clear?" She said in a cold tone.

She could hear the fear in the crooked man's voice "Yes...of course. I'll have it on the way."

She hung up the phone. She looked at Dum who had passed out of exhaustion and pain. She got herself cleaned up and put on her holsters with her guns. She had to go find Zelyn...

That's it! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D I feel bad for putting refrences to shows that some people might not have watched but this one was one of my favorites. The one about the valuable and the skull, I had to put it down. Hope you guys had an awesome day! :D

• Man, Isaac's BG is brutal but it explains a lot about him as a person. When you explained the age difference, I was like 'Well, at least she wasn;t like, 16 or something but those were odd times. Anyways, Isaac's father was selfish and did not see the tru love between his son and Maria. Those $$ signs can get in the way there....I felt bad for Maria but it trailed off as Isaac battled Agol and was pretty much played 'dirty' as we like to call it here in Cali. I can see WHY he's so bitter and can't blame him for hiding away and becoming who he is....

Nick has his hands full. Between Death, this sudden transformation and now all these duded hitting on his woman. Man....I would have freaking lost it but that's just me. Damine is something else, too. I always look forward to him because he adds that much needed laugh after reading the 1st half.

Great work, man. Can't wait for more. -brofist-

Here's another one! I think my spark is back, but I don't want to jinx myself so I'm not gonna say it truly is back just yet :P I intend to

• edited May 2015

The war of Fabletown part 6 Goodbye, Carla....Hello new beginnings.

Emily and Gren made their way one final time to the Underworld. They found their daughter and Erica. Holding the box high, she beams.

"My mom is inside, Emily and Gren."

Thanking little Erica, Gren grabs Emily's hand and the couple make their way inside the box. At first, the area was dark and quiet. There was not a single sound until the ear piercing cries of Carla. Emily and Gren found her tossing herself against the walls, trying to escape. Michelle, standing ever so quietly, watched the soul bounce around like a trapped fly. Emily found herself smirking and giggling at the woman. Pity. The babies inside of Emily kicked around, pleased to know all was over.

Gren folds his hands; he could sense the fear dripping off of the lost soul. He felt no sorrow for the woman or regrets. She deserved every miserable moment oo earth and then some. They were nowhere near through with Carla.. In Michelle's hands, teeth. Lots and lots of teeth.

Carla, clawing at the shadows, turns to see the three who placed her in the box. "YOU..." Carla hisses, pointing at Emily. "You....fucking SKANK! I'm going to kill you for this!"

"Too late, Carla." Emily cocks her hips. "Beat ya' too it. Welcome ta' ya' afterlife."

Annoyed, Carla rolls her eyes. "Psh. Please. The 'afterlife'. Nice try, Emily. Gren. But it's not going to work this-"

"No, ya' really be dead, Carla." Emily holds out her palm. "Take a look fa' ya'self..."

An orb of blue is created in her palm. One of the babies kicks Emily's side and as it does, a picture appears in the circle. A single, lonesome tree, alone in the woods. Heading towards it, was Woody. In his hand, the axe.

"So what the fuck is this? I'm looking at a fucking tree-"

"Ya' don't remember, do ya'? Or are ya' in THAT much denial?"

"What are you-"

Before Carla finishes her thought, a severe sense of pain strikes her. Carla falls to the ground, grabbing her arm. She tries to rub it out, hoping it would go away with a quick motion of a massage. But the longer she did this, the more the pain grew. Gren and Emily peer into the orb; Woody had chooped down a branch with the axe, indicating he made a cut in Carla's arm.

"You...BITCH!" Carla looks over at the couple. "YOU put me here! YOU and that fucktard husband and your trash children and-"

Gren opens his left palm and holds it against Carla's face. His fingers wrap around her skull and Emily watches as he burns her soul. A marking is left permanantly on her face. This causes another dose of pain.

"I'd watch your tongue, bitch." Gren spits on the soul. "You're in OUR world, now..."

"You killed me! You're no better, Emily, then the man that helped create you! Grendel, you're a pathetic excuse of a man! Your dick was small, I fucking hated being around you and I NEVER loved you. Not for a second.... And YOU, Michelle....I would have gotten away with it, TOO, had it not been for Ethan and his sudden need to be the fucking white knight of the family! You and that little girl!"

Michelle sticks several teeth in her mouth and chews. She never utters a word, nor gives off the indication that she was angry. Gren and Emily stand back; Gren waves his arms as he creates a portal to return back to Fabletown.

"You got this, Michelle?"

"You know it, boss." Michelle winks. "See you guys up on land...."

"Have fun." Emily blows a kiss. "See ya' 'round, Carla. Ya' gunna love ya' afterlife...."

Carla did not know this but Pandora's Box was her final resting place. No Heaven or Hell. Carla was here for all eternity, among the many whom she double crossed all those years ago. The souls of Romulus, Echidna. Many before her that called this box home. Michelle stands before Carla and spits into the ground one at a time. Carla would have no peace; the three babies inside of Emily made sure to brand Carla's mind with the memories of all the horrible things she had done. The three Fates in the Underworld, thanks to Viviana, would continue to create painful memories for the soul.

Carla's soul would become restless and a tangled pile of heartache. No one would feel sorrow for the woman. Shed a single tear or wish her the best. No happiness or rest. She was now with those she took for granted and joining the souls were her sister Mary and sons Noah and Joey. Right behind the boys, was Hecate. Michelle begins to step back, allowing her familiars to take action. Cowering in the corner, Carla begins to shake.

"My...my babies. My...boys...mommy, now listen-mommy was sorry she did that to you but I promise, everything is alright. Hecate, listen...it was that bitch! Emily! This is her fault! Mary, I-"

"Funny thing, Carla..." Hecate spoke in a raspy voice. "Last I heard, you blamed ME. ALL of us..."

"They don't CARE, Carla." Michelle smiles. "They are under MY control. You shall remain in this box, alone, with those yu hurt. You'll be BEGGING for Death to take you away but he'll ignore you. You've caused this family so much grief. Hurt those that loved you more then anything. But because of your greed and wretched thoughts, THIS is your punishment. And guess what-Emily and Gren, they two people you hate the most, is forever responsible for putting you here. You'll forever be reminded of what you've done. THIS is your punishment, Carla. I hope you have fun....Hope it was worth it, cunt...."

"No!" Carla presses into a corner. "Michelle! Stop! I'm sorry! Tell Emily! Grendel....NO! Michelle!"

Carla's eyes were focused on her punishers. Along with Michelle, Erica and Viviana were Liam, Chloe and Seraphina. Each of the quads were allowed to do as they pleased with the soul. Viviana was now in control of the box, thus giving them privialege to control the outcome of Carla's soul. Liam and Seraphina thought her punishment was enough; she could not escape and was forever in an eternity of the mess she created. Chloe, however, would sneak in her shadow and have her 'way' with what remained of Carla's sanity. Play games. Mind tricks. All the tatics she use to do to her family...They quads, along with Michelle, watch Carla press into a corner and plead. Beg them all for forgivness and to send her soul to an eternity of rest. All ignore her.

Michelle, standing away from Carla, watches as her sons and sister consume her sanity. They are forever entrapped with Carla. She's slowly drained; her punishment is to relive every second of destruction she ever caused the family. Her pleas fill the box as Michelle exits and hands the little golden box to Hades. He, however, is not in control of the box but belongs to miss Viviana. She was capable of doing anything she wanted to Carla, for she was the gatekeeper of the underworld. Leaving it with Hades, she'd be back later but for right now, as she took Michelle's hand, Viviana was ready to return home.

The women wave goodbye to the God and return to Fabletown. Emily and Gren, along with their siblings, embrace before the many Fables that fought beside them. The Porgie clan join as well; Vivian, floating beside the family, notices a familiar face running down the hills. His arms were out and ready to gather his beloved. Nicholas, still in his ridiculous glamour, takes Vivian into his arms.

"VIVIAN!" Nicholas kisses all over her face. "Thank GOD! I thought you were gone! Look....look at you. You're....a real guardian angel now. Congrats, babe." Nicholas kicks the dirt. "I guess...guess this means you'll be leaving me....us...for good, eh?"

Vivian looks deep into Nicholas' eyes, then out to her family. After so much suffering, she finally found her place. It was meant to be here, with Emily and the others. Vivian looks up towards the heavens; a visible line of light, only to her eyes, shines above her head. She could hear the trumpets, heavenly singing and the voice of God, calling her home. Vivian tries to remain strong. She speaks to the light.

"I'll give up my wings, if I may stay here forever." Silence but the smile across Vivian's face was reassurance to Emily. "Yes. I understand, lord. I think I finally found where I'm meant to be. Yes. I understand that part. I'm meant to be here. I have so much guarding to do on Earth."

The others look upon Vivian; Nicholas backs away as her massive wings disappear and leave behind the blonde haired woman in the purple dress that was lost so long ago. But this time, she had her voice and everyone finally saw her. Her glow, however, remained. Emily, along with Gren and the quads, hold out their arms for the other family member. Vivian walks towards them, grabbing Rosie along the way. Rosie, however, runs, dragging Vivian with her. Rosie collides into Gren and buries her face among the others.

Vivian pauses to see Georgie; his eyes, swimming in tears, embraces his past. As they hug, he could feel the curse melting away. All the pain exits his body.

"Thank ya', Vivian." Georgie pats her back. "I appreciate ya' giving my daughter a second chance....ya' saved her...."

"No, Georgie. Thank you....for I was lost and Emily became my second chance. SHE saved me...."

Lyla joins the hug. She cups Vivian's face and peers deep into the eyes of the woman that gave her daughter another choice and directed her into the arms of Gren. The women said not a single word. There was an understanding. Lyla was overwhelmed with gratitude. Hugging Vivian, she makes her way over to Gren. He stood proud; there was an immediate difference about him. She touches his face and begins to cry.

"I thank God, EVERYDAY, you came into our lives. I'm so sorry for Carla. My daughter, however, was so lost without you. YOU brought the sunlight to her life. I will forever be in debt to you, Grendel. Thank you...."

Gren and Lyla hug one final time. As he looks up, he sees his mother, father and brothers. Calla was no longer in her Koi form but the beautiful woman he recalled all those centuries ago. Grabbing both Isaiah and Robert's hands, Emily watches her husband march towards his past. The Grendel brothers stand before their parents and brothers. Calla grabs each of their heads and plants a kiss. She was still the same. Smiling, loving and forgiving.

"My boys...my sweet, handsome boys. You have become everything I knew you'd be."

Robert pats Gren on the shoulder. "This guy right here. He surprised me and Isaiah today."

Thomas speaks. "Grendel, I apologies for my selfish behavior. I was blind to see the true potential you had. Your mother showed me and I will forever beg you for forgiveness, son."

Gren grabs Thomas' hand. The soul was genuine and comforting. "I'll cherish every moment we had, dad. I....I forgive you. Thank you....for everything."

"You've done wonderful, my son. She's a beautiful woman and you have a lovely family. I could not have asked for a better Alpha."

Calla nods. "And to my Robert. My eldest boy-you are forever tied with Grendel, for you are his protector, as Wood and Earth element work together. To rebuild. Make strong and always look out. And to my Isaiah. You are going to be a strong leader one day and your connected mate will be a marvelous Queen to rule beside you, as you create the once tribe we have in the Homelands."

"Connected? With who, mom?"

"You know her, baby." Calla kisses the top of his head. "She's a lovely young lady with a rich background. Ruler material. Long live the Queen...."

Daniel and Jason, their two deceased brothers, hold tightly onto the three remaining. It had been so long since either of the Grendel brothers had seen then.

"Damn, Gren!" Jason pats his little brother on the face. "Didn't think you had it in you. But I was wrong....we were all wrong. You did great out there. You too, Robert. Isaiah. You guys were always the stronger three out of the bunch. You should be proud."

Robert collects his brothers under each arm. "These guys are pretty awesome."

Calla beams and looks over at Emily. She holds out her hand; grabbing her stomach, Emily walks over to the floating spirit. Vivian is right behind, holding her hand. Calla touches Emily's face, brushing the hair away from her eyes. Calla looks deeply into her son's wife's eyes and finds nothing but love and certainty. The very thing she needed to learn to complete the transaction. The capacity inside. Calla could feel it through her fingertips. The babies begin to thrash as they feel their grandmother's love.

"You've done wonderful, Emily. You were always meant to have that bow. I'm pleased to see you've become what I was. A Hunter, Protector and mother. You were born to create peace within yourself and others. I don't want you to ever look back but forward. This is YOUR destiny. Grendel and you shall make this world better and together, like years before, you shall overcome anything. Love your children. Create love and know you were always meant to be right here..."

Calla kisses the top of Emily's head, then each to her sons. She pulls back into the light and stands with her sons and husband.

"But, before we go, there is one person that wishes to say goodbye..."

The Porgie Clan were stunned but the smiles and tears told a different story. Ethan, gigantic wings and white robe, exits from the heavens. His family run in his direction, crowding around Ethan. Peter, however, was the last to head into the group. He had nothing to say. No words could describe the feeling and rush of emotions. But he was pleased to see his twin and finally runs into his arms. It was marvelous to feel his brother again; to see his face, hear his voice and feel his loving embrace along his arms. Lyla strokes his hair, while Georgie pats him on the back. Michelle, however, grabs his face and they passionatly kiss. Ethan touches her stomach.

"I love you, Ethan...." Michelle kisses his lips again. "I miss you but...thank you. You gave our daughter a second chance. She's speaking again. Walking on her own....I just wish there had been another way...."

"I have no regrets." Ethan continues to rub her stomach. "None, my darling. I love you. Your place is here. I'd go through that again, just to keep you safe. Emily, you're going to do wonderful things, you and Gren. Know that Vivian will always be there to guide you, as you all now have a guardian looking out both here on Earth and in the clouds. Do not weep for me, for where I'm at has no fears or sadness, grief or misery. You are all safe now and Carla shall forever live in darkness, never to see true happiness at the end. We are all free...."

"Still on for that Beer someday, Ethan?" Peter grabs his brother's hand.

Ethan beams. "You know it, bro. I love you all and I'm PROUD to be a Porgie. Mom and dad-you're truly wonderful parents and you can rest easy now knowing its over. To my siblings, I love each and everyone of you. Never stop. My neices and nephews-you will never have to experience the pain we endured for so many years. You are all free to live and no longer fear to turn your backs. Go. Be happy....know that I love you all and in time, pieve by piece, our link shall connect once more."

Erica holds tightly to Ethans neck, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, daddy. I love my gift..."

"Take care of him, baby. He's for you now and always. Be a big girl and know I'm watching you now and always. I love you."

"Love you too, daddy."

As Ethan and the other spirits began to vanish, the Porgie Clan embraced their fallen loved ones for a final time, before each were called back towards the heavens. Waving goodbye and blowing kisses, the Porgie Clan, among the many Fables present that day, witnessed a miracle. Georgie and Lyla were finally free. His curse was removed and they no longer worried for the safety of their family. The Porgie kids now knew their own families were watched over and nothing like Carla would ever break that. Michelle lost Ethan but gained a daughter and then some....Peter would reunite with his other half, as would the others but for now, he had a mission in Fabletown As Gren kisses Emily's face, she grabs her stomach.

"Emily, what is-"

"Grendel..." Emily looks up and smiles. "I think my water just broke..."

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Bitter sweet, adding this to the thread. But it's been one hell of a ride and tomorrow, for my final piece to the Porgie Clan stories, me and the Porgies themsleves will give our speeches and what not. Plus, Q&A's for those needing answers. Beautiful morning so far. Going to the park later with the family and then heading back to my old stomping grounds for some things that need to be taken care of. Looking forward to seeing my family back home, though. Have much planned today but for now, enjoy. #TeamGeorgie #Foreverforward #PorgieClan

• edited May 2015

"Oh? The pig has a question?" She shot him in both of his legs

Pie bows to this awesome character OMG Justine! You're a freaking rockstar! :D I am in love with her personality and was cheering waaaaaay more then needed. Think I woke Jacob up. XD Anyways, her BG was freaking sad. I thouht we agreed warnings for thesse feels, man? XD JK but that's horrible and sadly, this does happen. :'( Think her and Emily are due to hang and have a few Beers. Talk about them being kick ass, if your face chicks. >:D

I mean, hell-the Crooked freaking Man is terrified of her! Georgie, I love you man. You're my bro but you best get that British ass on over and give her the money! Hopefully Zelyn is alright; I mean, he has Bigby and Justine heading in his way! OMG I loved this!

Looking forward to more, my good man! -brofist-

EDIT: Zelyn works for Hades!? Oh my Gurd, shut the front door and make me a sandwich, this is awesome! :D

Smoke and Mirrors... Part: Three Zelyns Apartment... Justine opened the door and saw Dum sitting in the chair. She threw him a smile a

• Glad you love the character man! She's a blast to write thanks to her personality! XD I apologize man, sadly yes it does happen :( They definitely do! XD

Let's see how she does with bloody mary ;) Lmao! He better or Justine may turn him and everyone else to mincemeat XD We shall have to see! I'm glad to hear it man! :D

Awesome! :) Brofist

pudding_pie posted: »

"Oh? The pig has a question?" She shot him in both of his legs Pie bows to this awesome character OMG Justine! You're a freaking roc

• Damn you Pie! XD I have to highlight the Ethan part first because that brought tears to my eyes man! XD It was so nice to see him show up! He gave Erica a second chance and everything :') Ethan is the man! Also Chloe I see you having fun, may I direct you to Justine to 'help' you not become a psycho like her? XD Playing of course lol! And I knew Vivian would give up her wings! She could never leave the Porgies! :3

This was so awesome! So the final piece of the Porgie Clan is tomorrow huh? I already feel the fucking tears building XD I look forward to more as usual! Brofist

The war of Fabletown part 6 Goodbye, Carla....Hello new beginnings. Emily and Gren made their way one final time to the Underworld. They

• edited May 2015

I know, I'm terrible sometimes! XD Ethan was always going to be there for his final goodbye. Has to reassure his family and loved ones. :') He loved that little girl enough to give everything he had for her...Chloe would LOVE to have Justine as a teacher, man! :D I can just see it now...>:) I can't lose Vivian. After writing her into their lives and giving her such a wonderful position, she needed to stay.

Thanks my good man. Yup. My final post for the Porgie Clan is tomorrow. More of an epilogue kind of deal but it will cover what everyone is up to and what now. I'm not done with the family (drawings and what not) but for the writing, think I covered most and love how it ended. :3 I was crying writing this chapter but alas, it was worth the ride.

Damn you Pie! XD I have to highlight the Ethan part first because that brought tears to my eyes man! XD It was so nice to see him show up! H

• edited May 2015

Edit: I apologize this was a fail of epic proportions! XD

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Alt text

Thank you @pudding_pie for this wonderful picture. By the way, congragulations for the Porgie Clan. They've been a wonderful treasure to me, your many fans and I look forward to more. :3 #ForeverForward

"Dad, what happened to you?"

Rj drops his books and heads to his injured father. Gren was the one to pick the boy up from school and said not a single word to RJ until they reached a block to their apartment. Ice packs and many pillows under his foot, Robert attempts to wave at his son. He'd created so many stories and explanations to why he was this way.

"I fell, kiddo." Robert smiles. "You know how clumsy your dad is."

"You have bruises, a split lip....what the hell is this over here...is that a gash on the side of your ear!?"

"Watch the language, RJ." Robert, with Gren's help, sits up. "I told you, I fell."

"WHERE!? Out the window?"

"No. I, uh, was climbing up the stairs and lost my balance. Told you. Clumsy dad."

Gren was trying his hardest not to spill the truth. He made a promise to Robert and would not speak a word of what really went on. After some much pestering and begging, Robert finally came clean. It took a bottle of Jack, a pack of smokes and six System of a Down songs before Gren was calm and collected. But even looking over at his nephew, Gren knew RJ was not buying his story. He was twelve, not three. White lies only last for so long before someone catches on.

"Dad-" RJ touches Robert's hand. The many bruises and cuts. "-You FELL down the stairs? Was a Piano behind you as well?"

Damn you Lyla, thought Robert, as he adjusts in his seat. Why did you have to give him your stern face and stubborn ways?

" I FELL RJ." Robert, too, refused to budge. Two can play this game. "Ask your uncle Gren...RIGHT, Gren? I fell?"

Gren sighs and rolls his eyes. Even withput those indications, RJ already knew. "Yup. Your dad and those two left feet, I swear. But he's alright, kiddo. C'mon. Let uncle Gren order us some dinner while dad relaxes."

"Sure." RJ hugs his father. "Can we get Chinese?"

"Why the hell not." Gren pulls out his phone. "The usual, Robert or-"

"Yeah." He could feel RJ's tears along his neck, as his embrace grows tighter. "That will be good, Gren."

While Gren placed the order, Robert remains with his son. RJ refused to let go. The boy knew what this was about; his father was a clumsy man, yes but nothing this severe has ever happened. Ever. And since the talk the three had, suddenly his father had traumatic injuries that left his right eye swollen shut, broken bones, bruised lungs, arms, legs and a gash from his left ear to neck. It did not add up and it made RJ want to vomit and punch something all at the same time. What was wrong with people?

"Do you have homework, RJ?"

"I'm going to need help with my math."

"Bring it here." Robert struggles to sit up. "I'll help you."

"Dad, you need to rest."

"RJ. I'm fine. Your old man has had worse. Trust me. Now, bring your homework here so I can help you."

While on hold, Gren peeks around the corner and watches RJ and Robert sit together and attempt to explain why x is equal to negative 4. But what they did know was Gren did not call the Chinese food quite yet. On the other line, looking through his little black book, was Jack Horner. He was able to locate anything and anyone you wanted.....for a small fee, of course.

"Found him, Grendel my good man."

"Good." Gren wanted to hit something. "Where is this fucker at, Jack?"

"Well, first. What are YOU going to do for me? This does not come cheap...."

"What do you want, Bean boy? I'll give you anything."

"Three thousand dollars, a number twelve at McDonalds AND a bottle of Whiskey."

Gren sighs. That was all the money he had saved away and from Carla's eyes. It was worth it. Gren agrees. "Fine, Jack .Deal."

"GREAT, Gren. Nice doing business with you. NOW, Frank Leeds lives in a fixed income apartment. You know-those section 8 places or whatever? Anyway, over on Irvine Ave, apartment number C7."

"Thanks Jack. I'll meet you near the Subway on 8th in an hour. Going that direction to pick up lunch...." Gren notices Robert watching. He immediatly changes the dialouge. "Yes, I'll hold...." Gren points to the phone. "....Seems like everyone wants Chinese today....."

The Lucky Pawn

Lyla returned an hur later to see if Jersey had returned. He was sitting near the counter, feasting on a Chicken sandwich. Wiping his mouth, he was pleasently surprised to see Mrs. Porgie, looking through the window. Waving, Lyla backs up and allows Jersey to open the front gates and door.

"Lyla, hey." Jersey lifts the wired fence. "what brings you to this lovely fucked up section of my life?"

"Sorry to disturb you on your lunch, Jersey...."

"No, please. Have a seat. Can I get you'se anything, sweetie?I got a couple of cold ones in the back. Some juice boxes, if ya' be feelin' up to drinking something fucking sweet your teeth will fall out."

Lyla laughs, looking around. "No, no, I'm fine Jersey. Just finished running some errands. I cam by earlier but you were gone."

Jersey looks behind the counter and notices the bat, blood still caked along the front. "I, uh, had some business to attend to, Lyla. You know how these things can fuckin' be."

"I understand." Lyla rubs her hands. It was very cold in the pawn shop. "I won't take up too much of your time but I'm having dinner tonight and we all wanted to see if yu'd like to stop by and grabe a hot meal?"

Jersey shakes his head. "I'd love to stop by, Lyla but you see, I have a lot to handle tonight and I'd hate to fall behind. Seems like I've had an issue all along and did not fucking see it until recently. Can you fucking believe that?"

"Well, that's too bad. Katie will be upset but I'm sure she'll understand."

Jersey grins. It made Lyla nervous when he smiled like that. "Katie is an understanding little angel sent from the fucking skies, Lyla. she'll be good. I will, however, catch the next dinner. Eggplant Parmesan perhaps? You sure can parm anything, Porgie."

"Thank you." Lyla heads for the front door. "That actually sounds like a plan, Jersey. Next Friday then?"

"It's a deal, Lyla." Jersey opens the door. "I can't wait to fucking stuff my face in some good home cookin'."

Lyla was about to leave when she recalled the favor asked by Robert. "OH, Jersey. Before I go, I wanted to ask-where is Frank, your brother? Have you seen him recently or-"

"WHY do you want to fucking know, Lyla?" Jersey began to grind his teeth. "I didn't know you knew my brother Frank."

"Oh its not for me, its for Robert and-"

"ROBERT Grendel, Lyla?"

"Yes. I'm assuming they are friends and he wanted me to ask you if he's been around. I guess Robert has been trying to reach him but nothing. Wondering if you knew of anything."

"No..." Jersey smiles., "No, Lyla. I have not seen or heard from Frank. Perhaps I need to fuckin' see him myself, too."

"Alright, well. Thank you anyways, Jersey. See you around."

"Bye Lyla."

Jersey returns to his shop. Locking the front door and gate, he grabs the bat. The blood was putrid to his nose and all he could picture was his brother grinding against Robert Grendel. At some 'fruity' dance club. Robert trying to turn his brother to the 'dark' side of this world. Jersey slams the bat into a nearby glass case, shattering the box entirely until it collects on the floor.

"Robert...." Jersey hisses, stepping on the broken pieces. "I'm going to FUCK you up, Grendel...."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,``,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Irvine avenue. Fabletown

Frank sat on the edge of his bed, a pistol in his hands. He knew this bullet alone would not kill him but it was a start. Times he wished being a mundy remained with him. A stupid cold could kill a mundane in days; to a fable, that was nothing, as was this bullet. It would ram itself into his body and cause pain but not Death. It seemed to mock the Fables.

The text message replayed in Frank's mind. He could still feel Robert's lips against his own. The sweet smell in his nose. Frank wanted to hold Robert. Sex did not have to happen but an excuse to feel his broad chest and shoulders against his own body. Their night in the club and the smile Robert had all night.

He did not understand. Why go through all that, just to send something like this? It did not add up.....

"God, Robert." Frank grabs his head and sighs. "WHY do I fucking want you? Why won't you go away!?"

There was a moment where the night stood in a single frame and Frank used Robert's smile to warm his heart. The memory was the only thing keeping Frank from pulling the trigger. Jersey's mean mug, vocal expressions and words haunted his mind.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. Frank stood up. It wasn't Jersey. He was at work. Who could it have been? Frank rarely got visitors until he inched closer and his heart went wild. Tears forming in his eyes. He knew that smell: the scent of woods, spring water and a hint of mushrooms. Robert. Frank did not care. He knew the text was wrong. Robert did love him. Desire him....

"I'm coimin', Robert!" Frank unlocks the door. "Oh Robert! I'm so happy to see you! I-"

The Grendel Frank wanted was sadly not there but his younger, more angrier brother. In Gren's hands, a lead pipe. Frank drops to his knees.

"Hello, Frank..." Gren closes the door shut. "So, you're the motherfucker that caused all this...."

Any questions, comments or anything you liked, leave them below! :D I'm so freaking tired but had a blast last night! Went on a date and it was so much fun!

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Isaac's BG is sad. Poor guy. He was in love with Maria but those times were different. Too bad he did not have a chance to love Maria to the fullest. What happens to her? Also, that was a dirty trick played on him. >:( I know there is more to him and I can't wait to see what you have in store for him! Jayne is a fox, that little thing is. ;) Nick needs to keep an eye on her, yes he does. XD and Penny with Damien. Comedy every freaking time!

Here's another one! I think my spark is back, but I don't want to jinx myself so I'm not gonna say it truly is back just yet :P I intend to

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

I need to watch this anime now. After seeing the picture AND reading Justine...damn! When I grow up, I want to be like Justine. :3 Between her and Emily, these are two very kickass ladies of the thread. THAT I will agree on! >:D Those monkey men deserved every thing that came their way! Bet the Crooked man was shitting his pants when she called but it looks like there is trouble in Fabletown! :0 I look forward to more, dude! :D

Smoke and Mirrors... Part: Three Zelyns Apartment... Justine opened the door and saw Dum sitting in the chair. She threw him a smile a

• That picture is awesome! :D

Oh Robert, I get that you don't want your son to know, but that doesn't help. Sometimes you just gotta tell them, it'll help the both of you. And Jersey, I still wait to see you change...and I hope it is sooner rather than a lot later. And Gren I hope he doesn't do anything too rash, I at least hope that he'll let Frank talk and have a state of mind to listen :(

Awesome stuff man! :D Oh you had a date! :3 Glad it went well man! :D

JJwolf posted: »

Thank you @pudding_pie for this wonderful picture. By the way, congragulations for the Porgie Clan. They've been a wonderful treasure to me,

• It's great and I am not really into anime! XD Hey I would too a bad start sure, but her and Zelyn live pretty exciting lives if you ask me! :D Sweet! :3 Oh things are just getting started for the crooked man and his goons! ;) Oh yes, it seems like there is more to fear in Fabletown than just the big bad wolf. Awesome! :D

I need to watch this anime now. After seeing the picture AND reading Justine...damn! When I grow up, I want to be like Justine. Between her

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

It is beautiful! :D

He tries to hard to protect his son but its obvious its not working. XD Jersey will change, I prmise you and the others this. It will take him time but he does. :3 And Gren right now is only thinking of one thing at the moment. Hopefully they will talk it through....

I did and it was a blast!! :D Thank you, dude!

That picture is awesome! Oh Robert, I get that you don't want your son to know, but that doesn't help. Sometimes you just gotta tell the

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

So this was you and me this morning! XD

Alt text

BE safe and I'll see you and Tammy when you both return. Emily is in good hands. :3

Since i'm on a GIF thing this morning, this is how I pictured Gren as he spoke to carla:

Alt text

Bitch got what she deserved! >:D I hope she rots away for what she's done. Remind me to never piss of another Porgie OR Grendel again. Vivian stayed! #Ghost Babies Calling it. That scene with Thomas, Calla, their deceased brothers and the other boys was beautiful. The feels! And Ethan! :') It was nice to see him return. Erica and Michelle are forever in good hands and is she preggers, too!? :'D AH! And babies! :D :D

This is indeed bitter sweet but it was a fun ride, pie. I can't wait to see the digital comic of the Clan take off this fall or next spring. I have MANY questions and I can't wait to see the finale, pal. :') #Porgieclan

The war of Fabletown part 6 Goodbye, Carla....Hello new beginnings. Emily and Gren made their way one final time to the Underworld. They

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

I may just need to look for myself. I'm like that, too but it never hurts to look. Well well, looks like the CM and his goons are in for a nice little surprise! XD I figured there was more to fear then Bigby and I can't wait to see what that may be! :D

It's great and I am not really into anime! XD Hey I would too a bad start sure, but her and Zelyn live pretty exciting lives if you ask me!

• Isaac just needed a harsh background, he's so solitary as a person that there has to be a good reason for it :) Yeah back in those days age was less of a barrier, I was gonna make Maria a little younger, but realised that that would've been too creepy :P

Nick is a machine >:)

How was Penny in this? I know you said she doesn't seek conflict, but was my depiction of her good? (I will be asking you this A LOT so get used to it)

Damien just loves to see the humour that life has to offer, even in the face of danger he can be funny :D

Awesome man! -brofist-

Man, Isaac's BG is brutal but it explains a lot about him as a person. When you explained the age difference, I was like 'Well, at least she

• I missed your comments on my last couple of chapters dude :'(

Maria killed herself and offered her soul to Algol in exchange for relinquishing his control over Isaac, Algol accepted this deal and Isaac blames himself everyday for Maria's death... Algol is a knobhead, as I said before :P

Jayne is a tough cookie, but she knows her limits when it comes to physical stuff, Nick always says that Jayne 'can handle herself' but there are times when even she needs help from her man.

I do try with Damien, his raison d'etre is to look on the funny side of life I guess, he's always trying to be funny, except when humour is not acceptable to a situation. He loves Penny so damn much, and really hopes that she loves him back the same way... apparently she does :')

Isaac's BG is sad. Poor guy. He was in love with Maria but those times were different. Too bad he did not have a chance to love Maria to the

• LMFAO That was me. :P It's been fun, tbh. I have no regrets. :3

So this was you and me this morning! XD BE safe and I'll see you and Tammy when you both return. Emily is in good hands. Since i'

• Yeah I see what you mean, my good man. It was still a neat little BG, though. :)

Yes he is. lol

Penny would have done a lot more to those pricks, honestly. But Damien needed to how his dominance and to never mess with his girl, so i'll let it slide. ;) And don't worry because you're doing wonderful.

Damien is awesome!

Isaac just needed a harsh background, he's so solitary as a person that there has to be a good reason for it Yeah back in those days age wa

• Yeah I think so too :)

But for how much longer?.... O.o

Damien enjoys being her protector, even when she doesn't need him to be. Thanks anyways, but I'm still interested to know what she would've done :D Argh, I messed up.

He is! XD

Yeah I see what you mean, my good man. It was still a neat little BG, though. Yes he is. lol Penny would have done a lot more to thos

• Oh man, the suspense is killing me!

Penny would have punched those mother fuckers in the gut, watched them either vomit from the pain or complain and while they call her every name in the book, smoke or take a shot of Bourbon. Penelope Porgie does not take shit from anyone. >:) Hey man, it's alright! lol I liked it either way! :D

Yeah I think so too But for how much longer?.... O.o Damien enjoys being her protector, even when she doesn't need him to be. Thanks anyways, but I'm still interested to know what she would've done Argh, I messed up. He is! XD

• And this is why he loves her so much! >:D She has fire in her belly!

It will in time Damn, not even Damien's that bad Well next time someone gives her shit, I will make them pay respect to her!! XD

• It will in time >:)

Damn, not even Damien's that bad :/ Well next time someone gives her shit, I will make them pay respect to her!! XD

Oh man, the suspense is killing me! Penny would have punched those mother fuckers in the gut, watched them either vomit from the pain or

• NP, Jacob my good man! Glad you liked them. :3

Jesus, robert. Agian with the lies? -sighs- Seems like RJ is really picking up on why Robert is the way he is. And really smooth, Gren.....that was a slick move and I don't like it at all. That's screaming trouble to me.

Ihope Jersey comes around. I really do.....and Frank. Jesus Christ, man. Some of the things people think when they feel like there is nothing left! And there is Gren again, biting off way more then he can chew. :I God I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Loved this, man! See you when we get back.

Thank you @pudding_pie for this wonderful picture. By the way, congragulations for the Porgie Clan. They've been a wonderful treasure to me,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.