The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We deserve a recess, since there are no breaks between classes, and we study from 8 AM to 4 PM.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Recess? Shit, I haven't had that since Elementary school.

• Yeah, I'm ignoring both of them now. The other people at least understood death threats are serious but the other girl got up in my face, insulted me, ignored me. I tried to talk it out till I said fuck it.

I wasn't notified either. It's good that you got to know the true nature of someone you thought was your friend. You don't need someone l

• That was a sad story, I'm glad it ended well. I like to say a lot that the worse experiences in our lives can give us the greatest lessons.

This sounds awfully familiar to something I was aware about. A few years ago, I left my bonus year at school cuz I felt like I didn't belong

• My friend read this in class, he seemed to really enjoy it.

Markd4547 posted: »

I've just been looking around my local bookstore and I found this Gem I can't wait to read it I haven't even seen the film yet but I read a bit of this in the store then immediately bought it, it's awesome

• I like to include myself in a lot of social groups so I usually move to about 3-5 tables a day.

Question of the Day: How is/was your lunch table? What kind of people do you sit with? What do your friends usually talk about? Any memorable and/or funny moments? Extra: would you say your school lunch is shitty?

• My school lunch is really shitty and I always sit alone.

Question of the Day: How is/was your lunch table? What kind of people do you sit with? What do your friends usually talk about? Any memorable and/or funny moments? Extra: would you say your school lunch is shitty?

• By choice or....?

My school lunch is really shitty and I always sit alone.

• What about your school lunch? Shitty or not?

I like to include myself in a lot of social groups so I usually move to about 3-5 tables a day.

• I sit alone people don't usually sit with me.

• Any idea why?

papai46 posted: »

I sit alone people don't usually sit with me.

• Usually shitty.

What about your school lunch? Shitty or not?

• edited May 2015

Alt text

I always went outside and played football with my friends for small and big break I sit indoors all day talking to my friends during class personally I like to go outside and have a game of football for lunch :)

But for my less sporty and active friends I always sat in with them during lunch when it's raining and I can't play football

My friends talk about whatever is on their mind during the conversation

My school lunch was average but free so it was delicious XD if you mean did I enjoy my lunch time yes it was the highlight of my day to get out and play football with my friends :)

• A dysfunctional family

Sounds intriguing.

And thank you :D

A dysfunctional family, yes. But welcome to this area of the website. Good luck.

• I'm surprised to hear that your such a nice, funny and friendly person they are all missing out on an awesome person if it's not by choice

My school lunch is really shitty and I always sit alone.

• Thank you! :D

Yeah i've seen you around a forum but the last time I was on this thread was like one time half a year ago.

Hey, name's Tobi. Nice to meet you. Think I've seen you around here before.

• Hai! :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hi!

• edited May 2015

Alt text

That's strange if you were in my school I would have you at my table you seem like a person who would be fun and you are not afraid to say anything and express your honest opinion on everything no matter how you think it will be perceived you would fit right in with my friends

papai46 posted: »

I sit alone people don't usually sit with me.

• edited May 2015

** How is/was your lunch table? **

We dont have lunch tables at my school, we have lunch but we just eat wherever we want. I sit on the third floor stairwell.. well I did but I dont anymore.

What kind of people do you sit with?

I used to sit with all my friends and my girlfriend but we broke up and all my friend expect for one have sort of rejected me, now I dont have any friends at lunch and just sit alone..

** What do your friends usually talk about?**

We used to talk about how much we hated our teachers, sex, drugs, politics the usual teenage things.

Any memorable and/or funny moments?

One of the girls who sat with us this year was a Jehovah Witness, we started joking about sex and found out she didnt know what anal sex was. I didnt want to explain it to her but my friend did and she threw up milk, it was pretty funny. :/

Would you say your school lunch is shitty?

Yes, sometimes I skip classes just so I dont have to go to lunch.. its so embarrassing and I hate it.

• It used to be by choice because I don't like to talk during lunch. some friends would sit with me when I was upset. Now no one sits with me. Probably because I'm too awesome.

By choice or....?

• she threw up milk, it was pretty funny.

LMAO, nice.

#TeamSarah posted: »

** How is/was your lunch table? ** We dont have lunch tables at my school, we have lunch but we just eat wherever we want. I sit on the t

• Alt text

I LOVE THESE you legend ;'D

Lehfeels posted: »

I just wanted to explain yall on this thread that me, and my friends are in, a team making a animated ,series our music composer, has done a

• edited May 2015

Now no one sits with me. Probably because I'm too awesome.

Alt text

That's the most gangster thing I ever read B}

It used to be by choice because I don't like to talk during lunch. some friends would sit with me when I was upset. Now no one sits with me. Probably because I'm too awesome.

• My school lunch is shitty, that's why I bring my own every day.

And unless I have one or two friends in my lunch period, I'll end up sitting alone.

• Dinkles in Destiny

Tinkles in Testiny

Pinkles in Pestiny

Wrinkles in Wrestiny

Binkles in Bestiny

Hearing Dinkles in Destiny is probably the best part of the game.

• Dinkles, as in Peter Dinklage.

ComingSoon posted: »

Dinkles in Destiny Tinkles in Testiny Pinkles in Pestiny Wrinkles in Wrestiny Binkles in Bestiny

• oh my god i remember this

https://youtu.be/cb6pJ4AEOoI

holy

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I love Garry's Mod (Trouble in Terrorist Town is my personal favorite game mode).

So uhh.... are these separate from the main game or are they in the game itself? :?

They technically are part of the game, but you will have to download mods to get them (very easy to do on Steam, just go to the mod section of the game, search for the one you're looking for, add it then the next time you start GMod it'll download the mods). However be warned, Gmod game modes and maps do rely on other Valve games for its textures (mostly Counter Strike: Source), so if you need textures you'll either have to buy some games or download the textures from some mysterious site and hope for the best, otherwise all you'll see is black and purple checkerboards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4jT0v1H_M&feature=player_detailpage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91AA9YbHmU&feature=player_

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited May 2015

[removed]

• tfw you find out jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Alt text

• tfw IT CNA

Alt text

tfw you find out jet fuel can't melt steel beams

• how is/was your lunch table?

it was fine

what kind of people do you sit with?

some of them are noisy and most of them are cool and funny and aliens ( JK )

what do your friends usually talk about?

usually games and music

any memorable and/or funny moments?

well....one day i was playing football with my friends and i found a broken bottle so i have put it away for the safety of my friends and while we are playing someone went screaming ! he was one of my friends who have just came to play so we came to help him and let him sit .. he was bleeding a little and he said : who the fuck would put a broken bottle on the way( or something like that ) ? i was shocked and realized that the bottle i have thrown went to his exact way ! it was crazy and funny XD and he still didn't know i was the one who threw that bottle XD

• most of them are cool and funny and aliens ( JK )

Alt text

ihatemycat posted: »

how is/was your lunch table? it was fine what kind of people do you sit with? some of them are noisy and most of them are cool and

• lol laughed at this

most of them are cool and funny and aliens ( JK )

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Just beat Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon last night. You guys were right, that ending was hysterically insane.

• The ending. So satisfying.

Just beat Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon last night. You guys were right, that ending was hysterically insane.

• Nope.

Any idea why?

• So fucking eyegasmic.

The ending. So satisfying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.