-I'm a gamer its my thing

Comments

• edited May 2015

Great fucking answer...

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

Tyranitar posted: »

Nothing

• then Ramsay will have more chores to do

• Ramsay would have found his new pet most likely.

• If Gared hadn't been sent to the Wall? Then he'd most likely be dead, along with Ethan. Which is why Duncan sent him there, for his protection.

• I haven't seen Ramsay in an actual swordfight, so I just believe Gared would win.

• In the tv series he's fighting half naked against several dudes and kills em. So yeah, gared would be dead

Conduit42 posted: »

I haven't seen Ramsay in an actual swordfight, so I just believe Gared would win.

• lol. Ramsay is not supposed to die or be harmed physically or else it would interfere with the books and show. I mean I guess they could fight. Maybe have Ramsay cut off a few toes.

Clemenem posted: »

Great fucking answer... I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

• Their eyes would have met and it would have been romantic as shit, duh.

• edited May 2015

I get what you mean by he's canon and the timeline of the show. This is why I wish it took place earlier. Gared could have a mini rivalry ( Ramsay send some men to kill Gared, who get killed. Gared could track Ramsay to where he's holding hostages, the two could fight resulting in Ramsay wounding Gared and escaping.)

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing.

Tyranitar posted: »

lol. Ramsay is not supposed to die or be harmed physically or else it would interfere with the books and show. I mean I guess they could fight. Maybe have Ramsay cut off a few toes.

• Gared's not too bad himself. Took down a few soldiers during the Red Wedding, at the Tuttle farm, and fought Britt.

Dude's racking up a body count.

Kenny4ever posted: »

In the tv series he's fighting half naked against several dudes and kills em. So yeah, gared would be dead

• Gared's a competent fighter but I think Ramsay would go the extra length to win easily. He'd just want it more

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

Conduit42 posted: »

Gared's not too bad himself. Took down a few soldiers during the Red Wedding, at the Tuttle farm, and fought Britt. Dude's racking up a body count.

• Plus Ramsay has his soldiers and a weapon, so Gared would be fucked

Clemenem posted: »

Gared's a competent fighter but I think Ramsay would go the extra length to win easily. He'd just want it more I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

• Fanfic coming in...

Their eyes would have met and it would have been romantic as shit, duh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.