GOT season 4.

what a ride. best season of the show. barely in ep 3 of S5 and that season is barely half ways so jury is still out. great start, loved vengeful Arya, Ramsay is fucked up, joker-esque ut i love him, poor theon lol, purple wedding lol, wtf was that by jaime raping" Cerci right next to joff's dead body lol?? (BTW why doesnt jaime give a shit about his kids??), GET SANSA OUT OF THAT CRAZY BAELISH REACH!!, lol btw her crazy titty aunt die so funny (we got not titties from her this time :/... jk) love sam, IMO Jon Snow is and has always been better that Robb; im sorry but Robb was stupid, RIP ygritte (kinda sad, but bitch killed that lil kids fam. LOL that look that kid gave jon after he shot the girl lol), THAT TRIAL THO!!! TYRION IS A BADASS MOTHERFUCKER, RIP Oberyn Martell dude was awesome (lol at his death), Well just RIP everyone that died this season. shea had it coming though, lol tywin. :,( Sandor RIP...?

ohh and ...... ALL HAIL PODRICK, SER PODRICK PAYNE. THATS right Podrick is awesome! DONT KILL POD!!! MOST LOYAL PERSON EVER.

Comments

• Jamie doesnt rape cersei, They didnt even intend it to be like that oh well.

• "(lol at his death)"

I feel like I'm the only person who DOESN'T laugh at character deaths. Call me over-dramatic, or weird; but, I connect with these characters and I do the opposite of laugh when people like Oberyn, Ned, Catelyn, Robb, Talisa, Ygritte... (etc) die.

I didn't even laugh at Joffrey's death, even though I thought he was a lil' cunt who had it coming.

Anyway,
    I agree with you to some extent. Season 4 is tied for best season with Season 3. I like Season 4 a little bit better, but, some of the scenes they had were useless and not needed. Like Yara's botched rescue attempt for Theon. And a lot of the Arya/Hound scenes where "meh". Apart from that, if I had to narrow it down to every last detail, Season 4 is probably the best. Although I think Season 5 might beat it.

The pacing and atmosphere of Season 5 has been amazing, IMO!

• Yeah, I believe it was intended to be angry sex.

Jamie doesnt rape cersei, They didnt even intend it to be like that oh well.

• im sorry, im a morbid motherfucker. at first i coldnt watch oberyn's death, now im like holy shit lol. but in all its still one of the most fucked up deaths ive seen. man they do badass ( Robb being the exception) characters dirty here.

im barely in S5 Ep 3 and its been awesome. ohh to the guy that told me to have patience with sansa you were right.

Fordee09 posted: »

"(lol at his death)" I feel like I'm the only person who DOESN'T laugh at character deaths. Call me over-dramatic, or weird; but, I conne

Sign in to comment in this discussion.