A canon goof

Just noticed Britt says he wanted to kill Gared on the way to Craster's during episode 3 however Craster's already dead in late Season 3. The Purple Wedding which happens in early Season 4, (after Craster's death) was shown before Gared and Britt's fight and that line was said. That means there is a time line fuck up.

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

Comments

• edited May 2015

Actually, he was referring to the people that killed Craster and Jeor Mormont. The mutineers were killed in an attack against them led by Jon Snow, just in case the mutineers were captured and interrogated by the wildlings.

• Craster's Keep is what their talking about. It's the place not the person.

• The place is called Craster's Keep. Just because he died, doesn't mean the name changed.

• He probably meant Craster's Place, where some Night's Watch traitors were established with Tanner as their leader.

Remember this guy?

Alt text

• KARL FOOKING TANNER FROM GIN ALLEY

Miklaus posted: »

He probably meant Craster's Place, where some Night's Watch traitors were established with Tanner as their leader. Remember this guy?

• Yep, the Flea Bottom fucker that fights with two knives, and does a lot of dirty tricks. Totally the sorta character that would probably be somewhat overpowered if there was a Game of Thrones fighting game, which now that I think about it, wouldn't be a bad idea.

KARL FOOKING TANNER FROM GIN ALLEY

• Karl is the Kano of GoT

Yep, the Flea Bottom fucker that fights with two knives, and does a lot of dirty tricks. Totally the sorta character that would probably be

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

The location is referred to as "Craster's Keep," even after Craster's death.
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Craster's_Keep

• "I'VE STUDIED ALL YOUR MOVES JON SNOW!"

Karl is the Kano of GoT

• Alt text. Ello' Baby

Churned posted: »

"I'VE STUDIED ALL YOUR MOVES JON SNOW!"

• After judging the guy as Ethan in episode 1, three fingers will show up on the log that you can use to chop off the theif's hands regardless of what choice you made.

Ludd will act as if Gared has killed both men regardless of if you did or not (but to be honest, they probably killed the other soldier to try and make gared more guilty)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.