Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holy smooth

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I´m not even religious, but..." "But?" "But I think you´re the answer to all my prayers." "!!!"

• Rhys never rests when the bae needs to be charmed.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Holy smooth

• Female, 17. Crap, seems like I'm a baby compared to everyone else -_-

Green613 posted: »

Gender and age, pls thx. Male, not telling my age tho :^]

• Omg so cute hahahaha,and I saw the face!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Previously on Rhyiona thread So it continues.. King is dead

• edited May 2015

There are some nice teachers, but yeah those teachers suck...

Wow, that's so nice I like the fact that they do take notice of the shyer kids and deal with them in a supportive way.

One time,my teacher thought it was a good idea to make me stand at the front of my classroom to make me 'overcome' my stage fright or scold me in front of other classes because he thought I didn't asked permission to go to the toilet (when I did and I wouldn't go if he said no but he did said yes)

ugh

Quiff posted: »

That's really nasty >:| Makes me angry to think that there are those kinds of teachers. In my high school they would never do that.

• edited May 2015

Should I keep the Rhyiona Pokefamily at level 69 forever?

Decisions...

• ErykaEryka Banned

YES TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I keep the Rhyiona Pokefamily at level 69 forever? Decisions...

• Alright, 69 it is. :P

Eryka posted: »

YES TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• So, looks like episode 3 is going to start with more Rhyiona :)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vmARoBiO2M

Keep in mind spoilers for ep 3 intro.

• "Yeah, I... might´ve made a noise like that."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, looks like episode 3 is going to start with more Rhyiona http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vmARoBiO2M Keep in mind spoilers for ep 3 intro.

• It would be really funny if (The rocket ship?) was about to launch and Jack was getting super excited, then it takes off and hes still standing on the ground and gets disappointed ;3

Notice how they both scream? jfc not in front of your daughter guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: And Jack is way too excited. "Oh yeah.. OH YEAH!"

• You know it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Yeah, I... might´ve made a noise like that." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Notice how they both scream?

jfc not in front of your daughter guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: And Jack is way too excited.

"Oh yeah.. OH YEAH!"

You know it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• What I don´t get is how [Trust Fiona] or [Trust Jack] is helping any of this...

It would be really funny if (The rocket ship?) was about to launch and Jack was getting super excited, then it takes off and hes still standing on the ground and gets disappointed ;3

• Well I left some audio out, but some how they get back into that central room with Gortys, and are making a deal with August and Vasquez to trade. This then leads to a line of Fiona telling Rhys that she has a plan to use an "eject" button which should "Get them and Gortys out and have them not kill Vaughn or Sasha because they need them for a barging chip." So in the end, it looks like its a classic, "It doesnt matter."

What I don´t get is how [Trust Fiona] or [Trust Jack] is helping any of this...

• The colours are so beautiful omg

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

IT IS FINISHED

• edited May 2015

Wait, so they´re just gonna leave Vaughn and Sasha behind? I mean, I get why but damn...

Also, figured... all the more reason to trust bae. :^)

• Yeah, theres lines of Sasha and Vaughn trying to get away when they "blast off."

Well good news then, it looks like ep 3 will be mostly Rhys and Fiona :))))))

There will be no cockblocking today!

Wait, so they´re just gonna leave Vaughn and Sasha behind? I mean, I get why but damn... Also, figured... all the more reason to trust bae. :^)

• I laughed way too hard at this, that my brother woke up

So, looks like episode 3 is going to start with more Rhyiona http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vmARoBiO2M Keep in mind spoilers for ep 3 intro.

• edited May 2015

Maybe he actually messed with the sound files and found this out and made up his own stuff from then on.

But this is cool, really, I like it. Lots of Gortys is always a win.

And Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh yeah, that fake leak is starting sound like the guy kinda knew what was going on, so far it feels like ep 3 is just going to be a big rescue mission for Sasha and Vaughn

• This is awesome! Thanks for making my day again! :D

Previously on Rhyiona thread So it continues.. King is dead

• Holy Rhyiona.

Now the wait is absolutely unbearable. Just the parents and their child. <3

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(but still, poor Vaughn and Sasha, damn)

Yeah, theres lines of Sasha and Vaughn trying to get away when they "blast off." Well good news then, it looks like ep 3 will be mostly Rhys and Fiona ))))) There will be no cockblocking today!

• Oh yeah, that fake leak is starting sound like the guy kinda knew what was going on, so far it feels like ep 3 is just going to be a big rescue mission for Sasha and Vaughn

Holy Rhyiona. Now the wait is absolutely unbearable. Just the parents and their child. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (but still, poor Vaughn and Sasha, damn)

• Mostly Rhyiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I cant wait to see Rhys tease Fiona in the future :))))

Maybe he actually messed with the sound files and found this out and made up his own stuff from then on. But this is cool, really, I like it. Lots of Gortys is always a win. And Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Seriously, we´re in for a jackpot here. So much UST it´s not even funny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gtfo game of thrones, now I want episode 3 more than ever.

Mostly Rhyiona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I cant wait to see Rhys tease Fiona in the future )))

• I´m starting to lose hope... that´d mean we have to get a GoT trailer tomorrow and the episode this Tuesday. Not that it hasn´t happened before but... twice in a row? Telltale is never that nice...

As long as Tales is May 26th, all is good waits for Got ep 5 to come out before Tales ep 3

• As long as Tales is May 26th, all is good <3

waits for Got ep 5 to come out before Tales ep 3

Seriously, we´re in for a jackpot here. So much UST it´s not even funny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gtfo game of thrones, now I want episode 3 more than ever.

• Female (stated in bio anyway), approximately 20 :3

Gender and age, pls thx. Male, not telling my age tho :^]

• I come from Hong Kong which is a little town in China, though my native language is a dialect but not Mandarin :D

I've always been curious about this so I'm gonna ask, what region are you guys from? Just want to know how far across the world Rhyiona has expanded. I'm U.S. btw.

• ´It´s probably nothing.´

It´s reassuring for a few minutes before Rhys is back to letting the paranoia cloud any and every rational thought.

He shouldn´t even be concerned with this, realistically. First and foremost, he had absolutely no proof (though he felt his suspicion was justified considering her strange behaviour lately). But that brought him back to his second problem: he had no reason to be upset in the first place.

Who cares if she´s found someone? It´s not as if he has any rights to her. She´s not a possession to keep, a prize to be earned. She´s her own person, with her own life and feelings and he has no right to feel entitled to anything she could give him. He doesn´t even know why he´s feeling this way when they didn´t have anything with each other.

It´s disgusting, really.

It´s disgusting to feel jealous of someone you don´t know and it´s disgusting to feel jealous of someone you aren´t even in a relationship with.

But that doesn´t stop him from acting irrationally childish everytime she tries to start up conversation. It doesn´t stop him from giving her the cold shoulder when she asks a question. It doesn´t stop him from scooting away from her when she sits next to him.

But she´s not one to take things and shut up, she never was, so it doesn´t take long for her to snap.

"What the hell is your problem lately?"

He clenches his jaw, teeth pressed together uncomfortably, and his mind screams for him to stop acting like an immature idiot but his body refuses to cooperate and, instead, he sits there, stiff, and ignores her.

"Yeah, okay," she sits down next to him and he gets ready to move away before she firmly grasps his arm and, as much as he´d hate to admit it, he´s not strong enough to break her hold, "you´re gonna talk to me. I don´t think I did anything to deserve this. Not this time at least."

Her attempt at humour seems to fall in deaf ears -- it doesn´t, honestly, he listens, he always listens -- but she clears her throat, trying to get back on topic.

"So, are you going to talk to me or am I going to have destroy your favourite socks? You could live without a pair."

He grunts, finally, and she quirks a brow at the acknowledgment as if it wasn´t quite what she´s looking for and lets his arm go. He finds it strange that he doesn´t move away but Fiona always knows the right thing to do.

"That´s it? ´Hngg?´? Don´t croak like a frog, Hyperion, you might actually become one if you do it too much. Maybe it won´t be much of a difference, who knows."

She´s got a light smirk, trying to rile him up and it almost works. Instead, he turns to the even more childish path of crossing his arms and he finds himself trying really hard not to pout.

"Fine, fine, you don´t like my jokes."

He tries biting the inside of his mouth, feeling himself losing control of his own stupid voice, but it doesn´t stop the words from spewing out and he knows being this reckless is gonna cost him his dignity.

"Yeah, well, you can tell your jokes to your boyfriend. Or husband, if you´ve gotten far enough in all those trips you keep taking."

Her jaw drops and he´s shamefully satisfied despite the outburst against his will. He sees her open and close it a few times, trying to decide how exactly to respond to his question, but when she does, it´s not exactly what he expects to hear.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

She sounds so sincerely confused and, maybe it was wishful thinking on his part, perhaps a bit offended at the notion that he shrinks back in his seat and reminds himself this was none of his business in the first place and he probably just dug his own grave.

"You´ve-- you´ve been leaving a lot so I thought... I saw the letter you got from a Mr. Mark... or whatever it was... so I..."

"Oh my god. I can´t believe this, is it for real?"

Rhys shuts his mouth, the floor seemingly a far more interesting place to look than her face, cheeks burning and pride effectively shattered and feeling her stare right at him, mouth still somewhat agape.

"First of all," she sounds like she´s trying to keep a level head, possibly to stop herself from slapping him, he bets, "you had no right to touch my things. Especially not my letters. They´re personal."

He feels himself redden even more and for a split second he genuinely thinks he´s going to end up having a nosebleed if she keeps going but she pays him no mind and he tries to mumble a quick ´sorry´ that goes by unnoticed. Or unheard, he´s not sure.

"Second," she keeps going, "do you know what I am? What I do? I´m a con artist, Rhys. I go out with people. I trick them. I spend time with them to stab them in the back after and take their stuff. How do you think I gain their confidence? You don´t do that in a single that. Not if your plan is big, at least. This guy is swimming in money, you have no idea."

And suddenly he feels stupid. They say the heart clouds judgement and now he knows it´s absolutely true.

He tries to get up, to make his millionth childish act of the day, but she´s once again swifter, stronger, and she pulls him back down before he has the chance to rise half way from the couch. He risks a peek at her face and she doesn´t seem angry but he can´t quite place what she looks like anyway.

He doesn´t need to say anything because Fiona´s always been a step ahead of him in everything.

"Stop with the jealousy fits. They don´t suit you."

He wants to argue but his body betrays him once again, too raw and emotional for his liking, and he´s left stuttering incomprehensible words and trying to look anywhere but at her. She doesn´t let him, his humiliation has always been a delight to her, and she grabs his face in her hands, forcing him to look at her, and he thinks it´s disgusting he can´t even pretend he doesn´t like it.

"And for the record, I´m not giving up on that money."

Any words that he might´ve wanted to let out are muffled by her mouth suddenly against his and he doesn´t care anymore.

Jealousy was an ugly thing.

Had to post something cause thread´s birthday and stuff.

Also, I wrote jealous Fiona (though in a different way) so have a jealous Rhys. ;)

• hmm(;゙°´ω°´)......not expected to be mentioned as I am still in learning and exploring stage. Thanks for nominating and this will be my motivation to work harder :D I love your humorous works too! I absolutely have so much to learn from you guys :)

This is so touching! T.T I love this thread so much! ( and forum too) I'm so lucky to have an opportunity to draw my stuff here and see that

• Yeah, well just think of ep 3 opening, I can just imagine Rhys and Fiona hanging on to each other as they zoom up in the sky <3

I´m starting to lose hope... that´d mean we have to get a GoT trailer tomorrow and the episode this Tuesday. Not that it hasn´t happened before but... twice in a row? Telltale is never that nice...

• I am having an image that Rhys and Fiona grabbing Gortys together and having an exciting (and romantic) escaping flight! I cannot wait anymore >.< Also, Rhys' way of imitating Fiona's scream (probably ultra exaggerated) is hilarious.

• I didn't even think about that... they gotta make sure they don't fall afterall. ;)

Yeah, well just think of ep 3 opening, I can just imagine Rhys and Fiona hanging on to each other as they zoom up in the sky

• hang in there kitty! Never let go!

• Thank you <3 :3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

The colours are so beautiful omg

• you and me sister, you and me...

Female, 17. Crap, seems like I'm a baby compared to everyone else -_-

• <3

Eryka posted: »

Wow this is awesome!

• edited May 2015

Thanks! I tried to hide it better this time! >:)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg so cute hahahaha,and I saw the face!!!

• blushes Thanks a lot :3
    It's really fun to draw these.

buntingsir posted: »

This is awesome! Thanks for making my day again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.