Is there a way to make Cersi statisfied?

I just played EP1, and tried several times, just could not satisfy Cersi.

Comments

• If you kneel before her when you meet she'll be pleased and comment that you know your manners, at least. If you tell her what she wants to hear she'll say that Mira gives the impression of saying anything to get what she wants, which is "not very encouraging." If you stand up to her against Margaery's advice she'll say that Mira is headstrong, which is unsurprising for a Northern girl but again "not very encouraging."

• If you do a mix of obedience and defiance she says "I'm not quite sure what to make of her not surprising I suppose for a northern girl but not very encouraging either"

• edited May 2015

I think it really comes down to swearing your loyalty to Joffrey over Margaery. Kneel before her, and when asked, make sure you say Joffrey is the one true king. After that I try to avoid every other question.

To me, it's not very clear if you pleased Cersi when you're in the throne room, it isn't until after Margaery visits you and confirms that the Queen is pleased or not that you know for sure.

• Nothing can make her happy!

This is the first lesson you should learn, second is Margaery didn't try enough to help you, expect to go home if you talk with Tyrion.
    The best option is to make semi-happy Cersei (make her pleased) and side with Margaery.

• Kill yourself and she should be satisfied

• edited May 2015

In my silent playthrough, I managed to please her. 0.0

• If you are Jaime and take her in her chambers then yes you have a way to satify her.

• I wouldn't mind satisfying Cersei...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.