Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No problem. :)

(?) Nohuhhuh will not forget your kittyart any time soon.

tessie0713 posted: »

hmm(;゙°´ω°´)......not expected to be mentioned as I am still in learning and exploring stage. Thanks for nominating and this will be my motivation to work harder I love your humorous works too! I absolutely have so much to learn from you guys

• I'm so god damn excited right now! It's so exciting to know that we are probably going to get a lot interactions between these two!! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Notice how they both scream? jfc not in front of your daughter guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: And Jack is way too excited. "Oh yeah.. OH YEAH!"

• Oh my Oh my just oh my..

You know, I don't know how you manage to write so well... so to find that out, I'll put a camera in your room and study every single movement of yours. Starting now! Not creepy at all...

Alt text

´It´s probably nothing.´ It´s reassuring for a few minutes before Rhys is back to letting the paranoia cloud any and every rational thoug

• edited May 2015

Female, 24 (neeeeearly 25), from the UK.

Ha, compared to the other ages here I seem to be old! Time to to start hitting people with my walking stick. :D

Green613 posted: »

Gender and age, pls thx. Male, not telling my age tho :^]

• Oh jeez, this makes me want ep3 so much! What a pair of goofs!

Poogers555 posted: »

So, looks like episode 3 is going to start with more Rhyiona http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vmARoBiO2M Keep in mind spoilers for ep 3 intro.

• [?] Wolf-senpai will try to forget that.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh my Oh my just oh my.. You know, I don't know how you manage to write so well... so to find that out, I'll put a camera in your room and study every single movement of yours. Starting now! Not creepy at all...

• Oh, silly Rhys, there's nothing to be jealous of. Where else will Fiona get her daily quota of McSmooth?

´It´s probably nothing.´ It´s reassuring for a few minutes before Rhys is back to letting the paranoia cloud any and every rational thoug

• Will Wolf-senpai notice me?

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

[?] Wolf-senpai will try to forget that.

• He always does <3

Will Wolf-senpai notice me?

• I couldn't help but smile like an idiot while reading this in class. My teacher thought I was lovey dovey texting with someone XD. So I blushed like an idiot even thou it wasn't that. Thank you Wolf-senpai for the great experience <3

• Who is this character exactly? :)

Worst of all, I share a birthday with a character I hate. Rhyiona will help me!

• Yes, yes, I'm curious too!

Who is this character exactly?

• Alt text

Oh my Oh my just oh my.. You know, I don't know how you manage to write so well... so to find that out, I'll put a camera in your room and study every single movement of yours. Starting now! Not creepy at all...

• gasp

How did you manage?!

(Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoy these. :D)

• Sasuke from Naruto. ;(

Who is this character exactly?

• I'm very happy you liked it, glad to hear that! :D

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot while reading this in class. My teacher thought I was lovey dovey texting with someone XD. So I blushed like an idiot even thou it wasn't that. Thank you Wolf-senpai for the great experience

• I know, right? But hey, at least they fixed the situation. :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh, silly Rhys, there's nothing to be jealous of. Where else will Fiona get her daily quota of McSmooth?

• And in the end it all comes back to Naruto (the show, not the character). Like a salted wound.

I didn't like the guy too.

Sasuke from Naruto. ;(

• He was a character I liked at first but then he became a massive moron. I can't believe he didn't get punished or anything.

buntingsir posted: »

And in the end it all comes back to Naruto (the show, not the character). Like a salted wound. I didn't like the guy too.

• Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

Female, 24 (neeeeearly 25), from the UK. Ha, compared to the other ages here I seem to be old! Time to to start hitting people with my walking stick.

• I felt kinda indifferent about him at first but in Shippuuden he became too much for me to handle, so annoying.

He was a character I liked at first but then he became a massive moron. I can't believe he didn't get punished or anything.

• Maybe I'll try and write something if I ever get any inspiration, every time I read a fanfic, I feel like writing one, but then I read another one and forget about what I actually wanted to do... story of my life:(picture not mine)

Alt text

I'm very happy you liked it, glad to hear that!

• edited May 2015

Bwahaha, this picture represents my thoughts exactly everyday.

Jeez, I need to start doing my work already, or I'm gonna be late for everything.

EDIT: Oh! And please write something, we'll be glad to read it!

Maybe I'll try and write something if I ever get any inspiration, every time I read a fanfic, I feel like writing one, but then I read another one and forget about what I actually wanted to do... story of my life:(picture not mine)

• edited May 2015

I hope thats not me... I may have hounds in my name and I am 'spying' on threads. But ye know. Being a lurker and all...

Alt text

• This is me right now. I'm trying to finish a picture I started like 2 weeks ago. xD

Maybe I'll try and write something if I ever get any inspiration, every time I read a fanfic, I feel like writing one, but then I read another one and forget about what I actually wanted to do... story of my life:(picture not mine)

• ABigBadWolf has some explaining to do..

• a person in need will find a way >:)

gasp How did you manage?! (Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoy these. )

• :3

Alt text

Sasuke from Naruto. ;(

• Wait, is there a possibility that I accidentally put the camera in your room instead? GASP!

RedHounds posted: »

I hope thats not me... I may have hounds in my name and I am 'spying' on threads. But ye know. Being a lurker and all...

• hurrr revenge

hurr uchiha honour

hurr darkness and misery

chidori

^ Part 2 Sasuke summary.

I felt kinda indifferent about him at first but in Shippuuden he became too much for me to handle, so annoying.

• Flawless animation. :P

• (?) Silence is a valid option.

ABigBadWolf has some explaining to do..

• You should try writing one, we'd all love to read it!

• edited May 2015

Oh my god, this is some magnificent timing!

Alt text

• Best relateable picture I ever found. And maybe, maybe I'll write something >v<

Bwahaha, this picture represents my thoughts exactly everyday. Jeez, I need to start doing my work already, or I'm gonna be late for everything. EDIT: Oh! And please write something, we'll be glad to read it!

• Don't worry I still have unfinished drawings since 2 years ago. 2 weeks is still fine >v<

This is me right now. I'm trying to finish a picture I started like 2 weeks ago. xD

• Ah, ah, mayybeee I'll tryyyy.. = v =

You should try writing one, we'd all love to read it!

• Alt text

episode 3 leak

• I can´t believe Telltale would make Rhys this violent but here it is.

Claptrap better run.

• Claptrap better run.

episode 3 leak

Sign in to comment in this discussion.