The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• FUCKING SAVAGE

Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD

• Are you embarassed of yourself now, Maddi?

It's nacho business, Pro.

• Oh god

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm back from work! @All_That_Remains Am I doing this right? That picture kind of makes me look like a TTG character, because of the outlines xD

• :|

You look like you're wearing fake eyelashes.

• Lmao.

Oh by the way TDM remember that video "Luigi's Ballad" you posted recently? It's been stuck in my head for days, especially when Mario says "What up, bitch?! I got a 1UP, bitch! What's inside that Question Block? It's my dick!" x_x

• what about now?

Still don't care about the dragon thing.

• SHELLY NO

No, I think you died. >:D But at least you didn't get fed to a tiger. It was pretty fucked up actually...... we were sort of hiding fr

• Nope.

what about now?

• Niggah, you on drugs?

SHELLY NO

• You'd love to take a load of that ooze wouldn't you, dirty boy.

Fucking savage

• You was talkin' all a that goood shit and then you got KICKED IN YO CHEST! You eat a dick, ni**a!

YUUU EAT A DICK!

This is my forum weapon of the month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o

• Stop commenting on old things, ya freak.

Fucking savage

• Not as embarrassed as I am of you.

Are you embarassed of yourself now, Maddi?

• Recipe of the day, this shit right here

Alt text

Five simple fucking ingredients in this bitch right here. This is some good shit to make when you are feeling bougie as fuck. High-fructose corn syrup? Naw son, I don’t play that. Hit this with some vodka though, different story. Max relax.

LAVENDER LEMONADE

5 cups of water

½ -¾ cup sugar (yeah, it is fucking lemonade. without the sugar it is just real sour fucking water)

¾ cup Meyer lemon juice, about 6 lemons ​(you can just use the regular lemons at the store too, not a dealbreaker)

juice of half a lime​

4 sprigs of fresh lavender​

Bring the water to a boil in a medium pot. Add the sugar and simmer that shit on a low heat for about 5 minutes. Make sure to stir it on the regular. The sugar should be all dissolved in the water by now with no little fucking grains rolling around in there. Turn off the heat and stir in the lemon juice, lime juice, and lavender. Let it cool until it is around room temperature. Take the lavender pieces out but use a fucking spoon and not your fingers if you are going to serve that shit to other people. Put the lemonade in the fridge to cool down all the way. Serve with lemon wedges and a pinch of dried lavender if you want it to look fucking impressive.

makes about 1 quart of chill the fuck out

• Thanks, grandma.

Recipe of the day, this shit right here Five simple fucking ingredients in this bitch right here. This is some good shit to make when

• I'd be concerned if your grandma spoke like that.

Thanks, grandma.

• I know I didn't respond to everyone who said Happy Birthday to me a few days ago so better late than never. Thanks everybody thank you!

• edited May 2015

-_-That has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves with fellow employees, if they aren't going to show up, they should at least call in and get someone else to cover their shift. That's what I would do anyway. I guess it takes too much time to be courteous to the person sharing your shift and give them a heads up.

Agreed. There are few things at work more frustrating than that.. especially when it's with an employee that has repeatedly had these problems :/

It definitely sounds like your week has just been less than stellar lately. When things go wrong at work it kinda just ends up bleeding into other aspects of life, at least for me it does. I know I've said it a lot already, but it really, really sucks lol. So I definitely get how you feel rn. Hope something good happens to break the cycle.:)

Well, I appreciate that you can sympathize. Tonight was honestly easily worse than the last two days (had a bad feeling this was going to be the case). I randomly checked the forums while on break, saw your message, and it kinda cheered me up a little. So thanks for that :). I actually have a couple days off now.. so that is definitely something good to break the cycle.

Tinni posted: »

The following morning kind of sucked as well because one of the guys that was scheduled to help me just sort of decided he wasn't going to s

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2015

@markd4547

Alt text

XD holy sheet bro is this true?

• edited May 2015

Agreed. There are few things at work more frustrating than that.. especially when it's with an employee that has repeatedly had these problems :/

Ikr? There's a girl at my work who does that all the time, I want so badly to speak up about it to my manager, but I don't want to make it seem like I'm complaining or sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.:/ Usually people who slack off at work eventually get what's coming to them, whether it's getting chewed out by their boss, or losing their job, so I usually just stay quiet about it haha.

Well, I appreciate that you can sympathize. Tonight was honestly easily worse than the last two days (had a bad feeling this was going to be the case). I randomly checked the forums while on break, saw your message, and it kinda cheered me up a little. So thanks for that :).

It's weird how sometimes you just know that a day is going to be shitty. I can never tell if it's me being pessimistic, or if I am legit having some kind of premonition. I'm glad I made you feel a bit better, I'm no stranger to your situation, where just everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong at work. (or at least feels like it does) I always feel better after I vent to someone about all the terrible shit that happened during my day lol, so if you ever want to vent about it, I'm all ears.:]

I actually have a couple days off now.. so that is definitely something good to break the cycle.

That's most definitely a positive, just kick back and revel in not having to deal with annoying coworkers and spontaneous messes while you can lol. And you're almost/already out of school, which hopefully means more time to chill out over the summer, so that's something to look forward to as well.:))

Belan posted: »

-_-That has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves with fellow employees, if they aren't going to show up, they should at least call in and

• Cool voice.

@fallandir You wanted Metallica, skip to 5:14 (in my opinion, it makes the scene a whole lot better) Click here

• alright calm down there man

• ew

@Green613 https://youtu.be/dw6oxeyvC5M

• omg its natalie doormat!!!! sheet

Markd4547 posted: »

Irish accent beats French as world's sexiest http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/6490202/Irish-accent-beats-Fre

• bless u honey

Recipe of the day, this shit right here Five simple fucking ingredients in this bitch right here. This is some good shit to make when

• Holy shit, so fucking true though. Emma's looking really nice nowadays. Haven't watched her in quite a while.

BenPauI posted: »

So true. The tumblr one is so annoying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQlmyM7GkM

• God forbid we post funny things. That's gonna have to go in another thread.

papai46 posted: »

There's something different about this thread, i just can't put my finger on it...

• Thanks

Cool voice.

• such a mad recipe lol

• I dun get it

@markd4547 XD holy sheet bro is this true?

• Im hosting a town of salem of tournament for telltale fanbase town of salem is like werewolf but somewhat unique goto the thread below to sign up

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95280/the-1st-ever-telltale-fanbase-town-of-salem-tournament-note-i-dont-own-this-game

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y

Seen this on my feed some people here might want to see it :)

• edited May 2015

XD it must be whale oil beef hooked :)

@markd4547 XD holy sheet bro is this true?

• edited May 2015

This is my forum weapon of the month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y Seen this on my feed some people here might want to see it

• Alt text

I miss you so much... Sigh...

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Can we all talk about something cool, or am i the only one here? >.>

• edited May 2015

Alt text

I usually look at all the spoiler reviews of films I loved after I see them in cinema this time Mad Max

WHAT DO I HEAR in the reviews there is a major controversy that the film is feminism propaganda WAT

why?

Websites and people are saying because Charlize therons character a female was as badass as Max and had a better shot in the film, it makes it complete sexist feminist propaganda movie

Alt text

STFU because a female was as badass and was more talented in some areas then the male lead you think it's sexist against men?

Are you serious? So stupid I love female badasses the best games I ever played had them Ellie, Clem, Lara, Jodie etc don't ruin progress with being a menanazi ffs.

If you think a woman cannot be more talented or better then something then you because your a man whatever you talk about will never ever be sexist you will be

Alt text

I think I'm a good boxer but I'm under no illusions Katie would my ass she the best boxer in the world

I hope this trend doesn't continue I needed that rant

• Markd this may be off topic but im having a town of salem tournament town of salem is sorta like the forum minigame werewolf i was wondering if you wanna join since its a free to play multiplayer game i found thats fun clemmycloo showed me im holding the 1st ever telltale fanbase tournament for it

I usually look at all the spoiler reviews of films I loved after I see them in cinema this time Mad Max WHAT DO I HEAR in the reviews the

• If only she would return.

I miss you so much... Sigh...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.