Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Thank you~

• Alt text

That is so cute. <3

Gortys~..(tbh I have no idea why I draw this I'm sleep deprived and RHyiona feels just hit me like a train)

• edited May 2015

No trailer announcement for GoT yet.

So I´m guessing we won´t have episode 3 till June then.

...Great...

Alt text

• Newcastle Upon Tyne (North East) England :)

Green613 posted: »

I've always been curious about this so I'm gonna ask, what region are you guys from? Just want to know how far across the world Rhyiona has expanded. I'm U.S. btw.

• No words can express her prettiness good enough.

Gortys~..(tbh I have no idea why I draw this I'm sleep deprived and RHyiona feels just hit me like a train)

• edited May 2015

Didn't they upload trailer without any announcement last time? Or was it just in such a quick time span, I didn't even save any memory of it...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

No trailer announcement for GoT yet. So I´m guessing we won´t have episode 3 till June then. ...Great...

• Glad I'm not the only one who finds it funny! :)

Quiff posted: »

Uhmegawd that 180° turn Claptrap did and practically disappeared cracked me up xp

• Huh!! Lurker?? JOIN US

RedHounds posted: »

I hope thats not me... I may have hounds in my name and I am 'spying' on threads. But ye know. Being a lurker and all...

• I actually don´t remember either. I know the episode just kinda came out of nowhere but I´m trying not to get my hopes up. ;(

buntingsir posted: »

Didn't they upload trailer without any announcement last time? Or was it just in such a quick time span, I didn't even save any memory of it...

• Just wonderful!

Alt text

• I'm still hanging on that tiny hope. I'm gonna regret this tomorrow. :(

But it's early morning for them soo... maybe something will happen today.

I actually don´t remember either. I know the episode just kinda came out of nowhere but I´m trying not to get my hopes up. ;(

• I hope that TftB releases a week after GoT, at least. I mean, come on, GoT will have double the episodes TftB has after this... kind of unfair.

I'm still hanging on that tiny hope. I'm gonna regret this tomorrow. But it's early morning for them soo... maybe something will happen today.

• They usually release the trailer at 7 PM in my timezone, which is in 20 minutes.

I'm still hopeful.

;_;

No trailer announcement for GoT yet. So I´m guessing we won´t have episode 3 till June then. ...Great...

• Did they give a warning they´d post it last time? Or did they just post it?

Pipas posted: »

They usually release the trailer at 7 PM in my timezone, which is in 20 minutes. I'm still hopeful. ;_;

• ...sigh

Goodbye M26 dream. ;_;

I don't really remember, but I think they said something last time. BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE! ... ;_;

• edited May 2015

Yeah, I hope they'll just going to release GoT, give it about 2 days in a spotlight and then start actively twitting stuff about TfTB. I really hope it's going to be M26, that'd be the best case for me.

I hope that TftB releases a week after GoT, at least. I mean, come on, GoT will have double the episodes TftB has after this... kind of unfair.

• I don't really remember, but I think they said something last time. BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!

;_;

Did they give a warning they´d post it last time? Or did they just post it?

• Don´t forget we still need the classification. :(

I´m feeling so pessimistic right now, bleh.

Yeah, I hope they'll just going to release GoT, give it about 2 days in a spotlight and then start actively twitting stuff about TfTB. I really hope it's going to be M26, that'd be the best case for me.

• I just hope that it won't take 4 moths like ep 2. That is just waaaay too much. 3 moths is okay but 4 moths...

Never forget the Pain

Don´t forget we still need the classification. I´m feeling so pessimistic right now, bleh.

• Well, I remember someone said, that sometimes they publish it later than it was actually released...

Eh, who am I kidding, my world just came crashing down upon me. ;_;

Don´t forget we still need the classification. I´m feeling so pessimistic right now, bleh.

• Don't give up! Don't ever give up!

...sigh Goodbye M26 dream. ;_;

• It´s just so hard to see GoT get everything.

Alt text

Don't give up! Don't ever give up!

• I know that feel... ;_; Poor TftB, you deserve better.

Well, I remember someone said, that sometimes they publish it later than it was actually released... Eh, who am I kidding, my world just came crashing down upon me. ;_;

• Even 3 months is seriously too much. I have this nagging feeling even the TWD waits were shorter.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just hope that it won't take 4 moths like ep 2. That is just waaaay too much. 3 moths is okay but 4 moths... Never forget the Pain

• waterfalls of tears

I just hope that it won't take 4 moths like ep 2. That is just waaaay too much. 3 moths is okay but 4 moths... Never forget the Pain

• I know, I hate it too. But keep the peace! Love our GoT forum sisters and brothers (even if they do get priority).

Eventually, when their series ends 6 months before ours, they'll come running to our threads looking for a game to play >:)

It´s just so hard to see GoT get everything.

• Job already played the episode, so I think it'll come out max 2 weeks after GoT. But maybe I'm just too optimistic, idk.

• Eventually, when their series ends 6 months before ours

You know what, this is true. This is the only thing that can cheer me up right now. :P

I know, I hate it too. But keep the peace! Love our GoT forum sisters and brothers (even if they do get priority). Eventually, when their series ends 6 months before ours, they'll come running to our threads looking for a game to play

• Oh right I totally forgot that tweet.

It's easier to be pessimistic, being optimistic hurts too much ;(

Job already played the episode, so I think it'll come out max 2 weeks after GoT. But maybe I'm just too optimistic, idk.

• I think this is happening because of massive rewrites. I guess they are normally working on the whole season but now they need mostly focus on one episode at time?? Maybe? Sucks anyways..

I know that feel... ;_; Poor TftB, you deserve better.

• Blasphemy! I thought Rhyiona could always cheer you up!

Also, while writing that motivational stuff I was listening to the TFTB soundtrack, specifically the piece playing during the 'Blow his mind' segment. Oddly appropriate.

Eventually, when their series ends 6 months before ours You know what, this is true. This is the only thing that can cheer me up right now. :P

• This is kinda sad, look how well GoT is doing.

I think this is happening because of massive rewrites. I guess they are normally working on the whole season but now they need mostly focus on one episode at time?? Maybe? Sucks anyways..

• The but lack of an episode means a lack of Rhyiona. </3

I´ve been listening to Busy earning on loop for about an hour now. :P

Blasphemy! I thought Rhyiona could always cheer you up! Also, while writing that motivational stuff I was listening to the TFTB soundtrack, specifically the piece playing during the 'Blow his mind' segment. Oddly appropriate.

• I'm going to leave this here and probably regret later..its the first time I made something like this... (I accidentally draw over the guidelines and I'm too tired to fix it...) Goodnight guys

Alt text

• Huh! Maybe they're preparing some shipping material for us. Who would've thought that BL would be such a great ground for it in the first place?

I think this is happening because of massive rewrites. I guess they are normally working on the whole season but now they need mostly focus on one episode at time?? Maybe? Sucks anyways..

• Nighty night!

And don't regret anything, this is really cute. :D

I'm going to leave this here and probably regret later..its the first time I made something like this... (I accidentally draw over the guidelines and I'm too tired to fix it...) Goodnight guys

• Alt text

Huh! Maybe they're preparing some shipping material for us. Who would've thought that BL would be such a great ground for it in the first place?

• Rhys concerned about her teeth´s health.

I love it. <3

I'm going to leave this here and probably regret later..its the first time I made something like this... (I accidentally draw over the guidelines and I'm too tired to fix it...) Goodnight guys

• Rhyiona will always live on in our souls (if you didn't sell yours to telltale for ep3 content, that is).

If you look at the play list - where they are numbered - I quite like no 18. Dam Top, 39. Bandit Camp Reveal, and 56. Voices in your head. And, of course, Busy Earnin' and Kiss the Sky. I like the game edit of Busy Earnin' too, the muted effect is pretty nice.

The but lack of an episode means a lack of Rhyiona. </3 I´ve been listening to Busy earning on loop for about an hour now. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.