Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I didn´t sell it, I think I can handle it.

Kiss the sky is pretty good. Personally, I liked Busy earning as a song better but the intro for episode 2 was better. :)

Also, forgive the stupid question but did you have a different avatar before? I´m not sure if I added you on the poster and just forgot to change avatars or what. D:

Rhyiona will always live on in our souls (if you didn't sell yours to telltale for ep3 content, that is). If you look at the play list -

• And just to troll us, it'll be Rhys x Vasquez.

buntingsir posted: »

Huh! Maybe they're preparing some shipping material for us. Who would've thought that BL would be such a great ground for it in the first place?

• Haha, I'm not on the poster at all. I'm just a massive lurker. To be honest, I do prefer Rhyiona, because a) I like the idea of it more and b) the community is so nice. Seeing 200+ new comments always entertains me during the wait. But I haven't committed yet, I just ship it from the sidelines. >:P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn´t sell it, I think I can handle it. Kiss the sky is pretty good. Personally, I liked Busy earning as a song better but the intro f

• edited May 2015

Or Rhys x everyone.

I'm actually looking forward to them making a joke about all the shipping, that'd be glorious.

Pipas posted: »

And just to troll us, it'll be Rhys x Vasquez.

• Höpöhöpö, (god I love this word) no regrets!! Thank you for all amazing art you posted today! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm going to leave this here and probably regret later..its the first time I made something like this... (I accidentally draw over the guidelines and I'm too tired to fix it...) Goodnight guys

• edited May 2015

Ahhh, I was really concerned I was forgetting to update people and felt a bit bad about it, thanks for the information. :) Well, if you ever wanna be on the posters just tell me.

Seeing 200+ new comments always entertains me during the wait.

Gotta entertain ourselves somehow. :P

Haha, I'm not on the poster at all. I'm just a massive lurker. To be honest, I do prefer Rhyiona, because a) I like the idea of it more and

• Writing Rhyiona like

Alt text

• I´d hope not, I love everyone here. :D

Never feel bad, you do wonderful work. I'm sure you'd never forget anyone. :,)

• Never feel bad, you do wonderful work. I'm sure you'd never forget anyone. :,)

Ahhh, I was really concerned I was forgetting to update people and felt a bit bad about it, thanks for the information. Well, if you ever w

• Finally! Finally I finished the picture I have been working on so long! (Welp, It wouldn't have taken so long if I wasn't so lazy)
    Unluckily I don't have a scanner in my room so I have to wait and scan it tomorrow at school...but still, finally I made it!!
    Alt text

And I swear to god, I will never draw future Rhys and Fiona again. Their outfits are so ghfhfhgh!!

• !!!!!!!!!

Can´t wait to see it, I´m sure it´s amazing.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Finally! Finally I finished the picture I have been working on so long! (Welp, It wouldn't have taken so long if I wasn't so lazy) Unlucki

• Alt text

Vomit in a good way If there is one.

Finally! Finally I finished the picture I have been working on so long! (Welp, It wouldn't have taken so long if I wasn't so lazy) Unlucki

• Thank you! I hope it turns out well. It was so difficult to draw and I'm kinda proud of myself.
    See, I'm never pround of myself but you guys have made me little more confident with your nice comments! <3

!!!!!!!!! Can´t wait to see it, I´m sure it´s amazing.

• Reading Rhyiona like

Alt text

Writing Rhyiona like

• I´m sure it´s great. It sounds like you put a lot of effort into it!

Thank you! I hope it turns out well. It was so difficult to draw and I'm kinda proud of myself. See, I'm never pround of myself but you guys have made me little more confident with your nice comments!

• That is the best gif ever. Until I see better one.

Writing Rhyiona like

• The best gif ever would be a Rhyiona gif. ;P

That is the best gif ever. Until I see better one.

• Shipping Rhyiona like

Alt text

Reading Rhyiona like

• Drawing Rhyiona like

Alt text

Shipping Rhyiona like

• Clicking this thread like

Alt text

Drawing Rhyiona like

• Yes I did. I usually draw animals, pokemon, weird creatures so i'm not used to draw people. :P For me drawing Tales characters is not that easy.

I´m sure it´s great. It sounds like you put a lot of effort into it!

• Then that´s all the more admirable. :D

Yes I did. I usually draw animals, pokemon, weird creatures so i'm not used to draw people. :P For me drawing Tales characters is not that easy.

• Talking to people here like

Alt text

Clicking this thread like

• Being a Rhyiona shipper like

Alt text

Talking to people here like

• edited May 2015

Being a Rhyiona shipper's cat like

Alt text

Actual footage.

K, I need to stop already, that's enough cats for this day. :D

Being a Rhyiona shipper like

• Let me tease you just a bit! >:)

Alt text

(but please don't vomit and thanks! :D)

Vomit in a good way If there is one.

• Whoa! Okay, now I'm even more excited. I won't sleep tonight.

Let me tease you just a bit! (but please don't vomit and thanks! )

• Cats are pretty amazing but yes, I´ve got two real ones begging for attention, I should stop giving it to internet cats too .:P

Being a Rhyiona shipper's cat like Actual footage. K, I need to stop already, that's enough cats for this day.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 45.

• Muhahahaha..

Whoa! Okay, now I'm even more excited. I won't sleep tonight.

• Nah, never stop with the cats. Cats united?

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

She's called Cookie :P

Being a Rhyiona shipper's cat like Actual footage. K, I need to stop already, that's enough cats for this day.

• Do I have permission to drool?

• " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Y u do dis to me :,(

Nah, never stop with the cats. Cats united? " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> She's called Cookie :P

• edited May 2015

You have to publish "Fiona Blogging" book some day. :D

"The book of the year"

"'Like Lingerie for Men: How Statement Socks Became So Trendy"

"Confirmed?"

"Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life"

Fiona blogging, take 45.

• Seriously though, I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing. Can't wait!

Alt text

Muhahahaha..

• Tricolor cat! Lovely <3

Nah, never stop with the cats. Cats united? " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> She's called Cookie :P

• I'd read it.

You have to publish "Fiona Blogging" book some day. "The book of the year" "'Like Lingerie for Men: How Statement Socks Became So Trendy" "Confirmed?" "Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life"

• Alt text

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing. Can't wait!

• The pattern is tortoiseshell, I think. :)

Tricolor cat! Lovely

• edited May 2015

"Buy "50 shades of Rhyiona" today to get a special offer of a copy of the "Fiona blogging" series for free! Limited offer, don´t waste it!"

You have to publish "Fiona Blogging" book some day. "The book of the year" "'Like Lingerie for Men: How Statement Socks Became So Trendy" "Confirmed?" "Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.