Syrio and Children of The Forest in The North Grove

I have a theory about The North Grove and it's hidden messages. No one seems to have ever heard or seen it and it is a grove so it's possible that's where the religion originally originated. Syrio could also be hiding there after escaping Lannister soldiers my best bet is that he would go to the North which are out of the Lannisters reach. I think it will be like Wellington and be shown as a determinant.

Syrio + Forest Children + POTATOES!

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

Comments

• I dont think so. I'd rather syrio just be dead same with benjen stark or more just left unknown

• Something Telltale created themselves wouldn't have a canon character from the books/tv series directly associated with it.

• What reason would Syrio have to go to the North Grove? That'd be the most random thing ever.

• Cant say if trol or trol.

• [removed]

Cant say if trol or trol.

• edited May 2015

said the person who wrote this

I have a theory about The North Grove and it's hidden messages. No one seems to have ever heard or seen it and it is a grove so it's possible that's where the religion originally originated. Syrio could also be hiding there after escaping Lannister soldiers my best bet is that he would go to the North which are out of the Lannisters reach. I think it will be like Wellington and be shown as a determinant.

Syrio + Forest Children + POTATOES!
    I'm a gamer it's kinda my thin

• You can't even spell troll

said the person who wrote this I have a theory about The North Grove and it's hidden messages. No one seems to have ever heard or seen

• [removed]

• looooooooooooooool I knew someone was going to bring it up.

• I think it's his, 'catchphrase'. :P

• edited May 2015

Syrio doesn't seem to have much significance in later Seasons. Looking at the events in Episode 3, it appears we're in the middle of Season 4 in the game. Syrio's role pretty much ended in Season 1. Also, it might be possible that Syrio is Jaqen H'agar, although that's a bit far fetched. But it makes waaay more sense than Syrio living in the North Grove.

• edited May 2015

I think calling someone an arrogant dick with no real cause is blatantly breaking a rule of this forum R-E-S-P-E-C-T

• He said makes you look like a dick. Big difference.

Clemenem posted: »

I think calling someone an arrogant dick with no real cause is blatantly breaking a rule of this forum R-E-S-P-E-C-T I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

• edited May 2015

It's still trolling

BeastInside posted: »

He said makes you look like a dick. Big difference.

• Can't we all just get along?

BeastInside posted: »

He said makes you look like a dick. Big difference.

• Oh god.. your stupidity has made me spontaneously combust... I'm dying now

Direct quote from you, to a guy with a theory btw.

Clemenem posted: »

I think calling someone an arrogant dick with no real cause is blatantly breaking a rule of this forum R-E-S-P-E-C-T I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.