Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh it will happen in future episodes..IT WILL...

tessie0713 posted: »

Nothing can be said except beautiful ;_; MUST HAPPEN IN FUTURE EPISODES

• edited May 2015

I saw lurkers. I'm now officially scared.

Either way. I cannot choose which side to take... But what If I pick the wrong ship!

Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god!

• Maybe in episode 5... hihihihi

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I didn´t know I needed this but I do.

• edited May 2015

Tip: Click the globe picture and paste the video URL to post it in actual video format. :)

EDIT: You´re a hound. You´re like a cousin.

RedHounds posted: »

I saw lurkers. I'm now officially scared. Either way. I cannot choose which side to take... But what If I pick the wrong ship! Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god!

• I love that video so much!

I saw lurkers. I'm now officially scared. Either way. I cannot choose which side to take... But what If I pick the wrong ship! Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god!

• There is no wrong ship... unless you don't choose Rhyiona, that is.

Nah, just kidding :). We want you over here, but I guess every man (or woman) makes his/her own choice.

• come to us..

Alt text

we would love to have you here :)

• Wait... remember the post credits scene honeymoon?

You might be on to something here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Maybe in episode 5... hihihihi

• <3 Ahhh <3 I so love this <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Episode 3 OTL ??? It's not exactly 'nice' egg and its not finished yet (WIP) but here have this egg

• But first... give us the god damn episode 3.

Ou yeah!

• Ou yeah!

Alt text

Wait... remember the post credits scene honeymoon? You might be on to something here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Nah, it's already done.

Alt text

But first... give us the god damn episode 3.

• I used to be a lurker.. Then I chose Rhyiona. Best choice I ever made. Come on do it you know you want to

• Omg the H. Jack one <3 best, and Vaughn sexy as ever, and Rhys with his fabulous socks <3 everything in this is LOVE

• Yes there is.

Two Rhyiona cakes.

There´s no better cake than Rhyiona cake.

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

You're welcome, and your worth it!

• You're welcome, and your worth it!

Alt text

• Alt text

Telltale needs to take notes from this.

buntingsir posted: »

Nah, it's already done.

• Alt text

I used to be a lurker.. Then I chose Rhyiona. Best choice I ever made. Come on do it you know you want to

• I just depressed myself by thinking that this game will come to an end some day. I know there are still 3 episodes left and those WILL TAKE LONG to finish but still....sadface...

But first... give us the god damn episode 3.

• But until that we'll have so much fun. Imagine what we we'll do after ep3, considering how we entertain each other right now. xD

I just depressed myself by thinking that this game will come to an end some day. I know there are still 3 episodes left and those WILL TAKE LONG to finish but still....sadface...

• That´s a good point but I don´t have more cakes. ;_;

Yes there is. Two Rhyiona cakes.

• Yasyasyas!

Nah, it's already done.

• we have fanart, fanfics, and we're active, nuff else needed... and we love gifs <3

Alt text

• Despite the odds, I still have hope for a Season 2. :( With the same cast, please, I hate the idea of having seasons with a different cast.

I just depressed myself by thinking that this game will come to an end some day. I know there are still 3 episodes left and those WILL TAKE LONG to finish but still....sadface...

• Very true!

But until that we'll have so much fun. Imagine what we we'll do after ep3, considering how we entertain each other right now. xD

• (!)

We have to make more!!

That´s a good point but I don´t have more cakes. ;_;

• I don't know why but this gif seems appropriate.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

we have fanart, fanfics, and we're active, nuff else needed... and we love gifs

• It is!

See, they could easily make a Season 2 with a different cast but I don´t know about everyone else but when that sort of stuff happens it makes me feel robbed. Seasons imply continuity and different casts don´t offer that. You just don´t feel attached.

(Which is one of the reasons why I detest the idea of anyone replacing Clem´s story in The Walking Dead S3 and I refuse to buy it if it´s a new cast.)

Yes! Million times Yes!!! And if I'm not completely wrong, this game has been very successful already. I can imagine 2nd season but there's

• Yes! Million times Yes!!! And if I'm not completely wrong, this game has been very successful already. I can imagine 2nd season but there's one problem and that's continuity... This game probably leads to Borderlands 3 and after that TTG needs to continue their story which isn't impossible or anything but it can still be a problem.

Anyway I really hope that you are right. 5 episodes are waaaay too short for this amazing set-up. :D

Despite the odds, I still have hope for a Season 2. With the same cast, please, I hate the idea of having seasons with a different cast.

• Alt text

This is so cute abd amazing my heart can't take it!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Episode 3 OTL ??? It's not exactly 'nice' egg and its not finished yet (WIP) but here have this egg

• edited May 2015

Hmm well one thing at least is that we can still talk about the game in-between episodes and afterwards.

And hopefully there'll be a second season coming not too far off in the future :)

• I would bake one if I could. ;_;

(!) We have to make more!!

• Haha glad you like them. I mean, of course they are LOVE, because Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Omg the H. Jack one best, and Vaughn sexy as ever, and Rhys with his fabulous socks everything in this is LOVE

• edited May 2015

Are you saying you are unable to make these blessed of cakes??

And you call yourself British, shame on you!

I would bake one if I could. ;_;

• edited May 2015

Right, no new cast just no.

Alt text

One of the main reasons why I love both Tales and Walking Dead is their amazing cast (and characters)
    Clemmy clue is the reason why I still love Walking dead!

It is! See, they could easily make a Season 2 with a different cast but I don´t know about everyone else but when that sort of stuff happ

• weLL I CAN MAKE TEA

Are you saying you are unable to make these blessed of cakes?? And you call yourself British, shame on you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.