Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hah, good answer. :P

Eryka posted: »

The guy who gets high on school... Dah.

• whats fiona's favourite food?

• Aw, shucks. :D

(I love your icon, it's really cool)

RedHounds posted: »

No... Your the best my dear friend.

• wow that hurt </3

Green613 posted: »

Sacrifice you and Poogs.

• You prefer drawing animals to humans? Welp me too! For some reason I think animals are so much more fun to draw. Tales actually really got me to practice human anatomy..and clothes..

I was tempted to put handsome jack in the background laughing his ass off. But eh...

• Alt text

MeatBicycle posted: »

whats fiona's favourite food?

• <3

Dammit I given into the temptation... Also. Rhys and Fiona photo booth sillyness doodle drawing brought to you by me! p.s. again. No good at drawing humans...

• But, what is Rhys' ?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• A brand made just for Fiona. ;)

• I see them in the shop every time! He must run that as a secret corporation. XD

• Thanks man (Or women. No idea tbh!~)! Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Aw, shucks. (I love your icon, it's really cool)

• It was the legs for me. But I had to choose from drawing dragons or wolfs. So I choose dragon drawing first then shifted my style to wolfs and stuff.

nohuhhuh posted: »

You prefer drawing animals to humans? Welp me too! For some reason I think animals are so much more fun to draw. Tales actually really got me to practice human anatomy..and clothes..

• Man. :)

Thanks man (Or women. No idea tbh!~)!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2015

I don't know if it's good are extremely bad but great job

Dammit I given into the temptation... Also. Rhys and Fiona photo booth sillyness doodle drawing brought to you by me! p.s. again. No good at drawing humans...

• ErykaEryka Banned

FOR REAL! I GOT 100%! YEAH!

Hah, good answer. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

Damnit you got the same idea for the "Rhys" I was going to do that later...

• Alt text

FOR REAL! I GOT 100%! YEAH!

• Can't wait to see the finished project!!

Alt text

I'm sorry I'm sorry I know I promised a finished drawing for today but I'm afraid I can't do that right now. We started a big project at sc

• Guys... when we hit 69 members it'll be the last real Rhyiona 69 of the thread.

It's something to be proud of... we'll carry on the memory of 69 when it's gone. <3

• edited May 2015

I bet Fiona would munch on these all day long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Who will be remembered as the 69th member doh?

Guys... when we hit 69 members it'll be the last real Rhyiona 69 of the thread. It's something to be proud of... we'll carry on the memory of 69 when it's gone.

• The 69th person to join us will go down in the Rhyiona history books...

Poogers555 posted: »

Who will be remembered as the 69th member doh?

• Oh, right.

But that's gonna take a while. :P

Green613 posted: »

69 months of Rhyiona though?

• 69 months of Rhyiona though?

Guys... when we hit 69 members it'll be the last real Rhyiona 69 of the thread. It's something to be proud of... we'll carry on the memory of 69 when it's gone.

• Alt text

Haha glad you like them. I mean, of course they are LOVE, because Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• too much GOT?

I don't know why but this gif seems appropriate.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Everything can have the number 69 exemple: this is the page 117 but 117-48=69.
    So if you have imagination everything can be whatever you want (this sentence is weird...)

Oh, right. But that's gonna take a while. :P

• Sure, but I mean a real one with nothing changed you know? Like page 69, 69 members, etc.

But we'll get over it. :)

Everything can have the number 69 exemple: this is the page 117 but 117-48=69. So if you have imagination everything can be whatever you want (this sentence is weird...)

• So. I went back into it and re-edit it for the heck of color sake.

Alt text

• Not sure why I made rhys tall, but hes a fricking giant! Rhys the friendly giant.

So. I went back into it and re-edit it for the heck of color sake.

• And 60% of it is all legs. :P

Not sure why I made rhys tall, but hes a fricking giant! Rhys the friendly giant.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2015
    • Hey mom I got 100%
    • Math? Science? Geography?
    • No in the Rhyiona treat, the test of today was about drugs with GenleBigWolf
  • ErykaEryka Banned

Don't worry you'll be fine cauz' your imagination will always be with you... Always...

Sure, but I mean a real one with nothing changed you know? Like page 69, 69 members, etc. But we'll get over it.

• Let's see... this thread was started on March 17th. Today is currently May 19th.

This thread is currently: 63 days old. On May 25th, this thread will be 69 days old.

Use this knowledge wisely.

• ...Now this is something worth celebrating!

Syberian posted: »

Let's see... this thread was started on March 17th. Today is currently May 19th. This thread is currently: 63 days old. On May 25th, this thread will be 69 days old. Use this knowledge wisely.

• Just remind her that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

* Hey mom I got 100% * Math? Science? Geography? * No in the Rhyiona treat, the test of today was about drugs with GenleBigWolf

• Yes.. make her believe!

How did I forget that! * Mom listen to me and look carefully into the darknest of my eyes. Repeat after me : Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life.

• ErykaEryka Banned

How did I forget that!

• Mom listen to me and look carefully into the darknest of my eyes.
      Repeat after me : Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life.

Just remind her that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can't wait until the 25th!

...Now this is something worth celebrating!

• Alt text

Belive in Love, Believe in Life. I have a question for you : Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life or Love is Rhyiona Life is Rhyiona?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.