Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2015

Belive in Love, Believe in Life.
    I have a question for you : Rhyiona is Love Rhyiona is Life or Love is Rhyiona Life is Rhyiona?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yes.. make her believe!

• ErykaEryka Banned

The mening of life... Now I understand all... Now I can go into there kingdoms... Rhyiona is All... TAKE ME RHYIONA I'M READY! I'M READY! I AM NOT AFRAID ANY MORE! YOU EAR ME RHYIONA! I AM NOT AFRAID! MY NAME IS ERYKA AND I'M READY!

• That's the spirit, buddy!

Eryka posted: »

The mening of life... Now I understand all... Now I can go into there kingdoms... Rhyiona is All... TAKE ME RHYIONA I'M READY! I'M READY! I AM NOT AFRAID ANY MORE! YOU EAR ME RHYIONA! I AM NOT AFRAID! MY NAME IS ERYKA AND I'M READY!

• There's nothing better than being tired and getting a daily dose of Rhyiona to boost your energy back up.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I write Rhyiona on Youtube and do you know the first video I've see?
    You know wich one cauz' your name is in the video.

That's the spirit, buddy!

• edited May 2015

50 shades of Rhyiona? Poogs made that. ;P

I write Rhyiona on Youtube and do you know the first video I've see? You know wich one cauz' your name is in the video.

• lmao! how majestic and the fact that I was playing all stars just now is just pfftttt

Alt text

• ErykaEryka Banned

It was... Wonderfull!
    You should do a 'real' trailer (when I said real it's with actors)

50 shades of Rhyiona? Poogs made that. ;P

• edited May 2015

Oh God this is gorgeous omg

Alt text

I've been waiting for this~

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm sorry I'm sorry I know I promised a finished drawing for today but I'm afraid I can't do that right now. We started a big project at sc

• Have fun, though!

The next monday and tuesday I'll be 70% witheout Rhyiona... Cauz' I gotta with my school at a boring camp... :-(

• ErykaEryka Banned

The next monday and tuesday I'll be 70% witheout Rhyiona... Cauz' I gotta with my school at a boring camp... :-(

There's nothing better than being tired and getting a daily dose of Rhyiona to boost your energy back up.

• To post a fanfic or to not post a fanfic... hm...

• Praise.

Green613 posted: »

Made a steam group for Rhyiona, join up if u got steam. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Greenisawesomeandsoisrhyiona Also add my ass kthx http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059022426/

• I need a pillow fight, right fucking now.

To post a fanfic or to not post a fanfic... hm...

• Please no.

Now you're tempting me to post a different one. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

I don't think it's going to be super hyper boring but just a little bit...

Have fun, though!

• I'll... consider it. :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Please no.

• edited May 2015

Now you're tempting me to post a different one. :P

I need a pillow fight, right fucking now.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yeah! Fan Fiction please!

To post a fanfic or to not post a fanfic... hm...

• Oh, fine, I'll post it once I get off this damn tablet. ;P

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can you do something "Hardcore"

Oh, fine, I'll post it once I get off this damn tablet. ;P

• Alt text

• edited May 2015

You mean steamy?

Can't. :P

That stuff gets you banned.

(aaaand I'm too shy anyway)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Not "Hardcore" but just a little bit weirder than usually, please.

You mean steamy? Can't. :P That stuff gets you banned. (aaaand I'm too shy anyway)

• Weird in what way?

Not "Hardcore" but just a little bit weirder than usually, please.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2015

Weird, just weird.

Weird in what way?

• She sat there innocently when he came to her with a proposal that sounded scandalous.

"Let's go to my room."

Fiona didn't like asking people to repeat themselves. It gave her an informal, unprofessional image that wasn't too favourable in her "line of work". But this was Rhys and she couldn't help but suspect that she had, in fact, heard him wrong because there was no way he was asking what she thought he was.

"...Come again?"

Something in her tone seemed to make him nervous and she was suddenly sure it hadn't been a simple case of her ears failing her.

"I... I want you to come to my room."

He seemed a lot less confident and part of her relished his embarrassment in the middle of her own. It was almost to the point where she forgot what exactly was being implied but not quite. So she cleared her throat, still attempting to continue this like the civil mature woman she should be, and slapped him across the face.

"Ow!" Rhys covered his bruised cheek with his metal hand in an attempt to cool off the area, "What the hell was that for?!"

"I could be asking you that."

Her lips curled in a snarl and he recoiled even further, now frantically rubbing his face and wincing. Not ready to back off just yet, he lost his temporary hunch and stood back at his full height, glaring at her. She crossed her arms defiantly in return but the action didn´t stop him from going on and she felt like scratching his face this time instead.

"Listen, I don´t know what your problem is. Just come with me, alright?"

"I´m a lady, Rhys. Don´t you fucking dare bring this up again."

"Please, I just have something in my bed for you and --"

She lifted her hand again, ready to strike him despite the height difference and he held his hands up in his own defence, before taking a few steps back.

"Whoa, stop it! What are you getting all pissy about?!"

"I can´t believe you have the audacity to ask me this after your advances."

Rhys blinked a couple of times, perplexed, before something seemingly hit him and she could see his face gradually become more heated by the second. She leaned back against the wall, anger dissipating a bit, and waited for him to collect himself.

"Oh god. I´m so sorry, I didn´t mean it like that. It´s just... bad choice of wording. This is so embarrassing."

She felt a pang of relief hit her and almost sighed out loud. Keeping her cool instead, she decided poking fun at him was more in character for herself and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, okay, I know I´m amazing but control yourself."

"Very funny." He frowned, mirroring her actions. "But seriously, there´s something I want you to see."

Curiosity may have killed the cat but Fiona liked to think of herself as a tiger, elegant but deadly, and decided it was probably worth checking it out. She could never say no to an air of mystery and his secrecy was pulling her in.

"Alright," she unglued her back from the comfort of the wall, "let´s see it."

"You´re gonna love it."

She wasn´t sure if he was being sarcastic or not; he wasn´t a very good actor and an even worse liar. That was her job, not his. But sometimes he could keep you pondering without trying and she felt herself walking automatically. She´d find out.

-

The first thing Fiona felt when they got in was a smooth hit on the back of her neck. It didn´t hurt but it wounded her pride a bit for turning her back on danger; at least until she turned around and saw him holding a pillow like a pre teen looking for a fight.

"...Did you seriously hit me with that?"

"Surprise!"

He grinned and held up the pillow as if it was a valuable artifact and she tried really hard to resist the urge to facepalm.

"You´re like an eight year old, Rhys."

"Maybe," he agreed, strangely, with a shrug of his shoulders, "but I at least know how to have fun. You´ve been moody all day. Also consider this payback for cheating at that Poker match."

Fiona huffed, sitting on the edge of his bed without asking for permission, and he didn´t say a word, moving over next to her and grabbing another pillow that she eyed suspiciously.

"First of all, I didn´t cheat, you sore loser." He stuck a tongue out at her and she nudged him with her elbow only mildly annoyed. "And second of all, I´ve been moody because I almost got killed twice. No biggie."

"The cons of being a con artist, am I right?"

She really felt like slapping him. Not too hard, she didn´t want to ruin his face yet. She wouldn´t admit it but it was a sight she´d like to keep around if she could.

He didn´t give her a warning before he got up and hit her with the pillow again, stepping back quickly and throwing her the second one he´d grabbed before. She stared at it, bewildered, before he gestrued for her to get up impatiently, smiling.

"Come on, you´re gonna unwind whether you want to or not. I´ll make you."

She snorted, but grabbed the pillow, and got up facing him.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

A face full of his pillow was probably his answer.

"...You´re on, Hyperion."

Perhaps it was childish but she could honestly say she hadn´t had this much fun ever since she was a child and even so it was a stretch, having learned from a young age that adapting is surviving and Pandora wasn´t the place where playing ever helped you survive. But here she was, laughing silly over getting smacked across the face and laughing even harder when she managed to make him trip and fall with her own strikes. Unable to stop the silly smiles when he strategically tried to roll behind her to catch her unprepared and she swiftly turned giving him a taste of his own medicine. Perhaps it was childish.

It was nice.

"I´m winning and you know it."

She expected him to vehemently deny it but it seemed he was getting sore, far less used to physical activities than she was, and he simply nodded grinning at her last swipe across his face before he let go of his pillow and laid down on the fluffy carpet on the floor.

"Yeah," he was breathing hard, "yeah, okay, you win. This time you didn´t cheat."

"I did not cheat at Poker!"

She didn´t know what came over her when she threw the pillow next to his and sprawled herself next to him on the floor but he didn´t complain and if he didn´t mind she wasn´t going to be the one to.

She didn´t even bring it up when he shyly wrapped his arms around her torso. Or when she wrapped hers back.

She wouldn´t bring up that he fell asleep like a tired baby about a minute after.

She won´t admit she let herself sleep there too.

Some things were better left unsaid.

yeah

Because @buntingsir drew a very nice fanart of @DaveTheArakin´s idea.

And @Poogers555 was desperate. Here you go.

• I logged in at the right time.

I laughed so hard, it's sweet! I'll have the best day because of this, thank you.

She didn´t even bring it up when he shyly wrapped his arms around her torso. Or when she wrapped hers back.

Aww ;_;

She sat there innocently when he came to her with a proposal that sounded scandalous. "Let's go to my room." Fiona didn't like asking

• I'm really, really glad you liked it. That fanart was inspiring. :)

buntingsir posted: »

I logged in at the right time. I laughed so hard, it's sweet! I'll have the best day because of this, thank you. She didn´t even bring it up when he shyly wrapped his arms around her torso. Or when she wrapped hers back. Aww ;_;

• <3 thanks

She sat there innocently when he came to her with a proposal that sounded scandalous. "Let's go to my room." Fiona didn't like asking

• Well that's a relief! I'm glad it helped a bit. (:

I'm really, really glad you liked it. That fanart was inspiring.

• no problem <3

thanks

• It did, it was really cute. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Well that's a relief! I'm glad it helped a bit. (:

• I was grinning the whole time,my brother was eyeing me suspiciously xDD This is adorable

• I'm glad you like it! Your brother doesn't understand the beauty of Rhyiona. :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I was grinning the whole time,my brother was eyeing me suspiciously xDD This is adorable

• Joined the group. :>

Made a steam group for Rhyiona, join up if u got steam. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Greenisawesomeandsoisrhyiona Also add my ass kthx http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059022426/

• I joined as BurningToasterMan

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Apparently I was so touched by Wolf's writing skills, I fell asleep on a lecture today and dreamed about drawing Rhyiona (Holy moly, I did not see that coming...) ._.

I've had my head in the clouds all day, so I ran back home at the speed of light to get it out of my system. It's like some kind of cycle of inspiration.

Alt text

I messed up arms and everything as usual, but at least I'm good for now, haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.