Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

This is me, but add more hysterical laughter and loud noises.

I LOVE it. This is the best.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Icon change update.

Hey you. Yes, you. You can help us reach the glorious number of 69. We´re close. Join us. ;P

• Time well spent..

Kimmy-klu posted: »

IM SCREAMING, LMAO THIS IS GLORIOUS

• Finally, it´s been acknowledged. ;___; It´s still a great ship and it doesn´t get in the way of Rhyiona.

Fiona x Money is beautiful.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah I remember that FionaXMoney was your first ship! :>

• Yeah I remember that FionaXMoney was your first ship! :>

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OH MY GOD FIONA X MONEY WAS MY FIRST SHIP I can´t believe there´s fanart of it now.

• Yeah, it got super huge! I'm so happy that I decided to join after all, I was so afraid, can't even believe it now.

Right?! Look at how many more joined us in this glorious ship.

• I ship it.

Finally, it´s been acknowledged. ;___; It´s still a great ship and it doesn´t get in the way of Rhyiona. Fiona x Money is beautiful.

• And we´re glad to have you!

It´s good that air is light around here, I think. Probably makes it easier to join. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, it got super huge! I'm so happy that I decided to join after all, I was so afraid, can't even believe it now.

• Yeas, I know that feeling so well.. :) I can't wait to see more art from you. I love this picture of yours because it looks so soft and dreamy and soft again..

Thanks, of course I will! I've been drawing since kindergarten, I don't think I'll ever stop. Seriously, I thought I can handle not drawing them for a few weeks, but they haunt my dreams now and ideas hover in my head constantly.

• Alt text

I ship it.

• Thank you, so much, your words warm my heart. ;_;

I really appreciate it. And I'm glad I succeeded in making it dreamy and soft, that was the intention. (:

Yeas, I know that feeling so well.. I can't wait to see more art from you. I love this picture of yours because it looks so soft and dreamy and soft again..

• this is probably my second favorite ship. Then comes Rhys X Vaughn's abs..

Finally, it´s been acknowledged. ;___; It´s still a great ship and it doesn´t get in the way of Rhyiona. Fiona x Money is beautiful.

• My friend and I are pleased that our brain farts are actually funny.

This is me, but add more hysterical laughter and loud noises. I LOVE it. This is the best.

• edited May 2015

Thank you! Aye, you guys are accepting and very kind to everyone, it really makes this thread so cozy and heartwarming.

Don't know how about anyone else, but I was afraid mostly because of my English. And because I'm so awkward in real life, I don't know when to speak and when to shut up and so on. :)

And we´re glad to have you! It´s good that air is light around here, I think. Probably makes it easier to join.

• Alt text

Thank you, so much, your words warm my heart. ;_; I really appreciate it. And I'm glad I succeeded in making it dreamy and soft, that was the intention. (:

• I joined as well now.

Green613 posted: »

Made a steam group for Rhyiona, join up if u got steam. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Greenisawesomeandsoisrhyiona Also add my ass kthx http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059022426/

• Why, yes it is :3

Thank youu~ Oh, by the way, Julie, is it your birthday already? C:

• Borderlands in a nutshell. <3

They are, I can't even decide what's my favourite. Vaughn's abs.... no... or.... Loader Bot is cinnamon.... Sasha and stun baton? Hnng, they're all brilliant!

My friend and I are pleased that our brain farts are actually funny.

• Aw yusss

The happiest birthday to you! Wish you a wonderful day and lots of presents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpjmATbb0h8

(I know you're not 23, but it's just funny. :D )

XDJulieXD posted: »

Why, yes it is

• OMG I remember this vid <3 Gotta love Jack <3 THANK YOU!!! I'm 18 btw X3

Aw yusss The happiest birthday to you! Wish you a wonderful day and lots of presents! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpjmATbb0h8 (I know you're not 23, but it's just funny. )

• edited May 2015

Aye, I know.

I love his YGS videos, I learn how not to write in English by watching them. :D

OMG I remember this vid Gotta love Jack THANK YOU!!! I'm 18 btw X3

• Afraad of usiin enlish juu sei?

At first I was so damn nervous about typos but now I couldn't care less. I speak Finglish and I'm proud of that! >:)

Thank you! Aye, you guys are accepting and very kind to everyone, it really makes this thread so cozy and heartwarming. Don't know how ab

• edited May 2015

The first thing Fiona felt when they got in was a smooth...on the back of her...

Removing a few words here and there, and this has become very suggestive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She sat there innocently when he came to her with a proposal that sounded scandalous. "Let's go to my room." Fiona didn't like asking

• Your english is really good, actually! But I´m glad this thread gives off that vibe, we want everyone to feel welcome afterall. :D

Thank you! Aye, you guys are accepting and very kind to everyone, it really makes this thread so cozy and heartwarming. Don't know how ab

• Quiff doesn´t waste a second making it dirty. ;P

Quiff posted: »

The first thing Fiona felt when they got in was a smooth...on the back of her... Removing a few words here and there, and this has become very suggestive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That´s pretty canon, actually.

this is probably my second favorite ship. Then comes Rhys X Vaughn's abs..

• That's the spirit! And I got there too, thanks to you guys! (:

Besides, it's also a great practice. Bonus!

Afraad of usiin enlish juu sei? At first I was so damn nervous about typos but now I couldn't care less. I speak Finglish and I'm proud of that!

• We had a lot of fun coming up with these. Too much fun, my face still hurts..

Ships are brilliant...
    Alt text

Borderlands in a nutshell. They are, I can't even decide what's my favourite. Vaughn's abs.... no... or.... Loader Bot is cinnamon.... Sasha and stun baton? Hnng, they're all brilliant!

• I'm still waiting for YGS 100... also his YIAY videos are hilarious!

Alt text

Aye, I know. I love his YGS videos, I learn how not to write in English by watching them.

• And theeeen comes Rhys X Vaughn's crotch

That´s pretty canon, actually.

• edited May 2015

4h long math test completed!

Now I just need that A and I can become a doctor just like I promised my parents.

I mean, there's no way I'm failing this test...

Alt text

• 2steamy2handle

And theeeen comes Rhys X Vaughn's crotch

• Good god, it'll be 100th already. Gotta watch that!

Alt text

I love Chad, he's so funny^

I'm still waiting for YGS 100... also his YIAY videos are hilarious!

• Rhyiona will bless you.

Alt text

4h long math test completed! Now I just need that A and I can become a doctor just like I promised my parents. I mean, there's no way I'm failing this test...

• edited May 2015

NSFW

Alt text

wow I can´t believe Telltale would dare show such explicit scenes

• Oh! Uh, me!

I want to help and join to this beautiful, full of true-love and sweetness thread! :D

Icon change update. Hey you. Yes, you. You can help us reach the glorious number of 69. We´re close. Join us. ;P

• Ah, that's so good to hear! Thank you.

Yep, I'm glad too, it's great here.

Your english is really good, actually! But I´m glad this thread gives off that vibe, we want everyone to feel welcome afterall.

• I hope that math was friendly to you!

Alt text

4h long math test completed! Now I just need that A and I can become a doctor just like I promised my parents. I mean, there's no way I'm failing this test...

• We're with you Quiff, It'll be alright!

• edited May 2015

Thank you guys. It means a lot ;_;

We're with you Quiff, It'll be alright!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.