The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited May 2015

It would be one thing if I was scheduled at that time, but randomly getting asked to come in at 5am on a day you're supposed to have off isn't very appealing. I probably should have given them a call back, but I just kind of passed out lol.

Well, if you weren't scheduled to work that early, I think it's perfectly understandable that you'd be half asleep when they called you lol. I don't think anyone can realistically expect you to call back that early tbh, I know that I wouldn't. Even if it was my boss calling, if I'm not scheduled, I'm not picking up.XD

it can be a little busy around lunch time, though it's usually at it's worst when people get out of work around 4-5. All in all I think I would rather be a little busy opposed to being tired though.

That makes sense, most people do their shopping after work now that I think about it. Yeah, you're probably right there, I'd rather be busy and awake as opposed to not being busy and being so tired that I can barely feel my face haha.

I always feel bad for waiters/waitresses if I'm ever going out to eat around lunch. Friday nights/ Saturday nights look especially painful lol.

It does get pretty brutal haha. People love to eat out with their families on those nights, which means bringing all their kids who may or may not know how to behave themselves in public.:P

Well best of luck to you in your perseverance lol. It does feel pretty great to be done for the summer.. ;)

Enjoy yourself, those 3 months feel like they get shorter and shorter each year lol. Thanks, 2 1/2 more weeks and then I will be free~:)))

Belan posted: »

5am? That's insane, even I wouldn't do that lol. The only plus of morning shifts is that it's never that busy, where as lunch hour tends to

• Nice, I'm starting this summer, because I'm too busy with finals right now.

dojo32161 posted: »

I didn't mention it, but yesterday I got my Beginners Licence for driving. Driving school starts Saturday.

• I heard this in GTA and now I can't get it out of my head.

https://youtu.be/X-tYprm1WRo

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

I heard this in GTA and I can't get it out of my head.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KHaOul8gVVc

ComingSoon posted: »

I heard this in GTA and now I can't get it out of my head. https://youtu.be/X-tYprm1WRo

• Fuck me, my feed is purple.

• PM?

Fuck me, my feed is purple.

• Yep. Someone is continuing the clusterfuck that Lehfeels began

ComingSoon posted: »

PM?

• Congrats, be careful though, a lot of crazy assholes on the road.

dojo32161 posted: »

I didn't mention it, but yesterday I got my Beginners Licence for driving. Driving school starts Saturday.

• Ah, I heard about that.

Yep. Someone is continuing the clusterfuck that Lehfeels began

• edited May 2015

I WOULD HAVE HAD TO SHIT IN A BAG AND SHAKE IT AROUND

Alt text

I didn't use the bathroom for an entire week once while on a camping trip. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO SHIT IN A BAG AND SHAKE IT AROUND. what savages do that

• I got GTA 5 last week. Switching to Trevor is consistently hilarious. The last time I switched to him he was driving a faggio down the highway next to another guy on another faggio and Trevor jus kept going, "Scoooooter brother! We're scooter brothers! Where we goin today, scooter brother? Scooter brother!" I made it go on a lot longer than it should have gone.

• well, i've got 2,5 years to get my scooter license, car license and truck license :P
    Is gonna be hard

• That's a long time, don't worry.

well, i've got 2,5 years to get my scooter license, car license and truck license :P Is gonna be hard

• I have nothing against the actor, I think he can do a great job, what I don't like it just the look of it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

i agree (But im still giving the actor a chance) thats one of the reasons im making marks villain heath ledge...ish

• Jack Nickolson had them too, and so did the Joker in teh comics, but they always look different, for most of the portails of them, their mouth is just streched, so, as for the Dark Knight, it is not the only one, it is just more obvious.

Talimancer posted: »

It's not iconic scars since that was really only in Dark Knight. Plus if the joker can cut off his own face he can get tattoos.

• edited May 2015

That moment when an unknown number writes you that you're gonna die in 7 days and you write back I'll be waiting...

Alt text

No but seriously how did that chick get my number lol

• rekt

That moment when an unknown number writes you that you're gonna die in 7 days and you write back I'll be waiting... No but seriously how did that chick get my number lol

• Yo I aint afraid of no death threats.

hides under bed

AWESOMEO posted: »

rekt

• Wow, my dad gives me shit for being on my laptop a lot when he's on his fucking laptop or phone half the time. Bullshit.

I'm really fucking sick of human beings to be honest. I can't do shit at home without getting criticism and I can't do shit at school without everyone acting like it's their business and acting like fucking half-wits. I can't even speak up about it because people will give me shit because they're idiotic fucking drones who can't stop and think about shit for once. One day, I'm gonna fucking immigrate and leave all these dickheads behind.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

Is your dad by any way holding a job that obliges him to sit in front of a computer the whole workday? :P

Also, flash news, dickheads are everywhere. You'll do better learning to live with them than learning to live with foreign dickheads. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Wow, my dad gives me shit for being on my laptop a lot when he's on his fucking laptop or phone half the time. Bullshit. I'm really fucki

• That's what i meant. I don't like the costume as much as others but im still gonna give the actor a chance to pull it off . Also i just took the chance to make sure that everyone knew i still remember my story.

blueneon posted: »

I have nothing against the actor, I think he can do a great job, what I don't like it just the look of it.

• Did you watch "the tape"?

Yo I aint afraid of no death threats. hides under bed

• https://youtu.be/VVgixOjGhVU

"And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all"

• ComingSoon posted: »

https://youtu.be/VVgixOjGhVU "And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all"

• Yeah bish, no school since last Wednesday.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

@MetallicaRules

Alt text

In a game in Evolve with this guy he's the monster. I'm gonna kill him.

And I just did.

And he left.

Alt text

• Yeah i can do it but i'm an terrible driver haha, no worries tho :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's a long time, don't worry.

• edited May 2015

Weird, I didn't get notified about this, but still, that's pretty awesome.

@MetallicaRules In a game in Evolve with this guy he's the monster. I'm gonna kill him. And I just did. And he left.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hey @Markd4547 I know how much you love The Last Of Us, did you hear that Ellie's voice actress will be playing a character in Tales From The Borderlands?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, notifications seem to be bugged currently.

Weird, I didn't get notified about this, but still, that's pretty awesome.

• No

papai46 posted: »

Did you watch "the tape"?

• edited May 2015

I'm gonna post something here Real quick, and It's still anyone's Opinion, I understand, But this is Just Bull.

Sonic 06 and Boom are decent games.

Put those Pitchforks down, I ain't done!

Think about it, What do people complain about More than anything when It comes to Sonic games? The Glitches/Bugs. No one realizes for one second that:

• Sonic 2006 was one of the First games that Ran at 60 FPS
    • Sonic Adventure, Despite it's bad graphics, Had a lot of replay Value and was Very fun
    • Sonic Boom had a Great-ish story and Cool New designs, which is exactly what Sonic needs Now-a-days
    • Sonic Unleashed... You know what, I'm not even gonna defend that game, it's shit.
    • Sonic Colors was Very interesting with great mechanics.
    • Sonic Generations was one of the Best Sonic games ever created.

Look, if you want to hate the game, that's fine, But the least you could do is think of a Valid reason other than It's Bugs and Glitches, and Not Blindly insult people who Love Sonic 06. Such as myself.

• I'm gonna post something here Real quick, and It's still anyone's Opinion, I understand, But this is Just Bull. Sonic 06 and Boom are dec

• I know that kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

• I know the feeling man. It sucks really bad.

Wow, my dad gives me shit for being on my laptop a lot when he's on his fucking laptop or phone half the time. Bullshit. I'm really fucki

• THAT"S WHAT I THOUGHT LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

• I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be a father.

01/10/2016 is the date. What a blessing.

• Gah dayum.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be a father. 01/10/2016 is the date. What a blessing.

• If that's your reaction...Trust me, I needed a couple of weeks to let it sink in.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Gah dayum.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.