Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ah well fine!

But I would refer to myself as a 'deviant' person, rather than a pervert ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You admitted it before. Give it up, Quiff, we all know this already. ;P

• An acceptable term, I'll make sure to use the right word next time. :P

Quiff posted: »

Ah well fine! But I would refer to myself as a 'deviant' person, rather than a pervert ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That moment when you realise Santa and Papa Smurf had an illegitimate child.

• No, I think it looks great the way it is. Adding more blood would only cover those nice pastel colours it has.

Eryka posted: »

Should I add more blood?

• I appreciate that.

Though I shall take my leave now. I haven't had a full nights rest in a week -_-

An acceptable term, I'll make sure to use the right word next time. :P

• Dream with Rhyiona and you'll be okay. :P

I appreciate that. Though I shall take my leave now. I haven't had a full nights rest in a week -_-

• I'm only now starting to take a rest from my artings and for some reason my hand feels like its on fire. Why its odd? Well, lets just say my hands get really cold quickly. Its a strange turning of events I tell ya! For that art I thought I was going to hell with... I kinda got rid of it. But I know something like it will return again... I donno, I'm just tired.

Alt text

• Strange, I also get cold very easily, wonder what's causing that.

RedHounds posted: »

I'm only now starting to take a rest from my artings and for some reason my hand feels like its on fire. Why its odd? Well, lets just say my

• Sometimes it's better to take a few days off from drawing to let the hand (and mind) heal. :)

RedHounds posted: »

I'm only now starting to take a rest from my artings and for some reason my hand feels like its on fire. Why its odd? Well, lets just say my

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• "That's the best part."

She knows their hands will brush. :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

So, I re watched episode 1's ending, and I noticed that it looks like Fiona taps Rhys arm, but you can barely see it because it happens the moment the camera switches >_<

• edited May 2015

So, I re watched episode 1's ending, and I noticed that it looks like Fiona taps Rhys arm, but you can barely see it because it happens the moment the camera switches >_<

Alt text

• Alt text

• Ayyy.

But still, its the little details man. The little ones. <3

"That's the best part." She knows their hands will brush. :^)

• Every detail is good if it's Rhyiona. :^)

Ayyy. But still, its the little details man. The little ones.

• edited May 2015

So close to 69 members.

You know you wanna help us reach glory. ;P

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Oh my goooodddd,

Precious bbies!!!!!

xD Adorable expressions

nohuhhuh posted: »

Here's some doodles from my sketchbook.. I wanted to draw them as kids since I have seen so much cute art of them before. Yes, I'm looking at you Kimmy-klu!

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's actually paint

No, I think it looks great the way it is. Adding more blood would only cover those nice pastel colours it has.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm sure Gortys and this Santa Bloody Smurf will have a great time togeter!

That moment when you realise Santa and Papa Smurf had an illegitimate child.

• Oh so sweet!

Haha, Fiona, why are you so mean? Poor Rhysie...

Here's some doodles from my sketchbook.. I wanted to draw them as kids since I have seen so much cute art of them before. Yes, I'm looking at you Kimmy-klu!

• edited May 2015

Soooo... could the good ship Rhyiona use another crew member?

• edited May 2015

Yes, of course. Welcome to Rhyiona, the ship of gods.

Ghosthack posted: »

• Thanks! Your drawings inspired me <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oh my goooodddd, Precious bbies!!!!! xD Adorable expressions

• Oh hi there, and welcome! Come in, take a seat, we're very hospitable.

• I like to think that Rhys used to be real cry baby. And Fiona was a tough girl. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Oh so sweet! Haha, Fiona, why are you so mean? Poor Rhysie...

• edited May 2015

It kinda suits them, yeah. Rhys grew up to be like a wannabe cool guy and Fiona is just a badass.

They're just meant for each other.

Edit: I keep looking at the picture and can't help myself, it's so adorable, aww!

I like to think that Rhys used to be real cry baby. And Fiona was a tough girl.

• edited May 2015

Yes, that's exactly why I think he was a shy kid: As an adult Rhys tries really hard to be something he's really not but he just can't help himself. There's that inner dork who pops up once in a while. ^_~ On the contrary Fiona was possibly a softie but she was just really good at hiding her emotions. After all, She had to look after her sister and their parents were not there. Well at least this is how I imagine them. :)

I'm maybe going to draw them more. Glad you like them! When I keep looking it I just find many mistakes (why Fionas right arm is so long?) buut eh these are sketches..

It kinda suits them, yeah. Rhys grew up to be like a wannabe cool guy and Fiona is just a badass. They're just meant for each other. Edit: I keep looking at the picture and can't help myself, it's so adorable, aww!

• I miss his dorkness (is that even a word?) and Fiona's toughness. I'm now living for a moment when Ep3 will be out and everyone will play it and we'll be discussing and theorizing again.

Yay, draw them more, please! As for mistakes, I really don't see any, but I can totally relate to your words. A fresh look at works always can spot some imperfections, but that's what makes them especially precious for me. :)

Yes, that's exactly why I think he was a shy kid: As an adult Rhys tries really hard to be something he's really not but he just can't help

• Yes. Episode 3. Come. Come now! I want to speculate again!

Yeah there will always be mistakes and it's fine. I actually have some ideas on my mind so maybe I'll draw them again. Ugh, so many ideas but so little time..

I miss his dorkness (is that even a word?) and Fiona's toughness. I'm now living for a moment when Ep3 will be out and everyone will play it

• Oh my god ;A;

but actually I was inspired by someone on tumblr
    and yeah
    Alt text

Thanks! Your drawings inspired me

• True, there's always not enough time for everything... But I'll be patiently waiting to see your works again, just take your time, there's no rush.

Yes. Episode 3. Come. Come now! I want to speculate again! Yeah there will always be mistakes and it's fine. I actually have some ideas on my mind so maybe I'll draw them again. Ugh, so many ideas but so little time..

• That's okay. Nobody owns the idea of "young Rhys and Fiona" ;]

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oh my god ;A; but actually I was inspired by someone on tumblr and yeah

• Hello! Welcome to the family!

• edited May 2015

Yeah I got that :p

I wasn't' referring to 'pastel' pastel colours, what I meant was that it had the same kind of texture.

It's actually paint

• Bonding time!

I'm sure Gortys and this Santa Bloody Smurf will have a great time togeter!

• edited May 2015

welcome to hell!...I wanted to post the "voldemort-hugs-malfoy"-gif, but I don't know how this works...guess I'll have to wait for someone who knows...

• edited May 2015

<--- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Welcome to hell"

Dracu98 posted: »

welcome to hell!...I wanted to post the "voldemort-hugs-malfoy"-gif, but I don't know how this works...guess I'll have to wait for someone who knows...

• welcome also join our steam group. its 100% free and sponsored by Colgate.

• right click on the gif, then you copy the url of the gif.
    when you are done you click on the image button and insert the url adress.
    done.

Alt text

Dracu98 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.