Death Predictions (Sons of Winter)

I can honestly predict that there will NOT be a kill Gryff decision, something will happen beforeyou are able to kill him/spare him.. after it will see Gryff do the horrible thing (in job's tweet, fuck gryff man seriously...) and I can honestly see Elaena dying in this episode as a way of teaching Rodrik a lesson.. and if you stood up to him, Talia may be up for the chop too.. you can never tell who will die but I am 100% certain Elaena's last bow will be on Tuesday.. it'll leave Rodrik broken and ready for war in Eps 5-6.

As far as other deaths go, many guards in Meereen will die with maybe Finn also being killed by the knife Cotter stole.

Comments

• In a twisted turn of events, maybe a [kill Gryff] or [Let him go] but before you can choose the traitor comes and back stabs Rodrick or something. .-.

• I think no matter what you pick Gryff wouldn't die, he'd only be injured or unharmed, much like the Malcolm/Beskha choice where neither of them died.

In fact, I hope there aren't any determinant characters. I sure haven't missed choosing who lives and dies only for the decisions to never impact anything.

• Choosing who to save is like being hmmm who do I want to stand next to me in an idle animation all the time for 1 episode?

JakeSt123 posted: »

I think no matter what you pick Gryff wouldn't die, he'd only be injured or unharmed, much like the Malcolm/Beskha choice where neither of t

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

In a twisted turn of events, maybe a [kill Gryff] or [Let him go] but before you can choose the traitor comes and back stabs Rodrick or something. .-.

• Duncan has a sexier idle face (cool beard too) but Royland's scar makes his idle face look cooler. Decisions

Choosing who to save is like being hmmm who do I want to stand next to me in an idle animation all the time for 1 episode?

• Same can be applied to Malcolm and Beskha, actually

Duncan has a sexier idle face (cool beard too) but Royland's scar makes his idle face look cooler. Decisions

• I just want a TRIAL BY COMBAT!!! Hoping we get caught up in Mehreen and have to fight someone in the fighting pits! (Ovbiously before Mehreen was liberated by Mother O'Dragons

• edited May 2015

Honestly, I want to see some major deaths in this episode, cause it's about time to shock the player and bring some random chaos. And I agree with Jake123, no "determinant-to-die-next-episode", please.

• edited May 2015

Oh i want someone to die except asher but not now maybe in 5 or 6 episode and if there is season 2 i want to play in a lannisters family.

• You mean a family in the Westerlands?

Oh i want someone to die except asher but not now maybe in 5 or 6 episode and if there is season 2 i want to play in a lannisters family.

• I can pretty much guarantee Asher and Gared will die...when I fail at their quicktime events.

• git gud, casual

ranger563 posted: »

I can pretty much guarantee Asher and Gared will die...when I fail at their quicktime events.

• Oh my god. This so much.

Choosing who to save is like being hmmm who do I want to stand next to me in an idle animation all the time for 1 episode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.